UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I just signed to Invicta :) First OZWMMA Fighter

11/6/12 9:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I would HOPE due to your location you'd be a big ACDC fan... :)

11/6/12 9:36 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of the members of AC/DC were Scottish.

11/6/12 9:39 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Angus and Malcom are Austrailian, and Bon moved there at 6 to live...Thats good enough for me.

11/6/12 9:39 PM
JHR

Only scottish one was Bon....

11/6/12 9:48 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have always heard that Angus & Malcom were Scottish.

11/6/12 10:02 PM
crowbar

Yep,Malcom,Angus & George were born in Scotland.

11/6/12 10:09 PM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How ironic is it then that Im fighting a Scottish fighter at InvictaFC 4 :) <3

11/7/12 4:24 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/7/12 7:31 AM
RowdyBec

Edited: 11/07/12 8:41 AM

Edit: I guess a mod removed some of the silly comments made by nameless posters :) <3

11/7/12 7:40 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pink vs Julia Stiles should definitely happen
11/7/12 11:18 AM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, couldn't you have signed to fight someone English? I'm a nationalistic prick and Scottish. It hurts me when I have to go against a fellow Jock but fuck it, you're an UG'er and a damn good one to have around.

What's happening with your scheduled fight for Dec 8th? Isn't that with that lassie Chambers? Is that still going ahead? I bet she is pissed LOLBURGER!!!!

Good luck Bec! I'm rooting for you. Phone Post
11/7/12 11:22 AM
LetterFromAThief
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Edit: I guess a mod removed some of the silly comments made by nameless posters :) <3

Bec we know what we talked about.. Phone Post
11/7/12 3:39 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm am a complete noob when it comes to WMMA. What weight are you in and what's your record? I'm definitely watching the next Invicta because I have heard good things. Phone Post
11/7/12 3:51 PM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finally an ugly one...was gettin tired of all the good lookin WMMArtists

11/7/12 7:48 PM
RowdyBec

AndersonGOAT > Bisping -  Damn, couldn't you have signed to fight someone English? I'm a nationalistic prick and Scottish. It hurts me when I have to go against a fellow Jock but fuck it, you're an UG'er and a damn good one to have around.

What's happening with your scheduled fight for Dec 8th? Isn't that with that lassie Chambers? Is that still going ahead? I bet she is pissed LOLBURGER!!!!

Good luck Bec! I'm rooting for you. Phone Post

Scottish accents are awesome... waaaay better than English ones LOL :P

Whether I fight on Dec 8th is decided soon buuuut I doubt Ill be fighting on that card as the Invicta fight is only like 30 days later!! Chambers camp was offered the fight but turned it down... some kickboxer is keen Im told but kinda me focused on bigger & better things now :) Spanx for your kind words & rockin the LOLBURGER :) <3

11/7/12 7:50 PM
RowdyBec

LetterFromAThief - 
RowdyBec -

Bec we know what we talked about.. Phone Post

I know nothings about nothings ;) <3

11/7/12 7:51 PM
RowdyBec

A bag of ricin -  I'm am a complete noob when it comes to WMMA. What weight are you in and what's your record? I'm definitely watching the next Invicta because I have heard good things. Phone Post

I fight at 115lbs (52kg in Australia) & my pro record is 4 wins, 1 loss :) I hope to entertain you :) <3

11/7/12 7:53 PM
RowdyBec

TheGoldenRule - 

11/7/12 8:09 PM
ohpossum
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
TheGoldenRule - 

Great response! The Golden Rule should try live up to his screen name. You've got a new fan in me Rowdy!
11/8/12 12:20 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
A bag of ricin -  I'm am a complete noob when it comes to WMMA. What weight are you in and what's your record? I'm definitely watching the next Invicta because I have heard good things. Phone Post

I fight at 115lbs (52kg in Australia) & my pro record is 4 wins, 1 loss :) I hope to entertain you :) <3

Well you have gotten a new fan in me. War rowdy! Phone Post
11/8/12 8:29 AM
rva
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 2:50 PM
congrats, invicta seems like a really good organization so far, great platform for wmma and mma as a whole
11/8/12 11:04 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kid, I kid.

very beautiful lady

11/8/12 4:31 PM
Son of Neckbone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bec-Are you locked into walkout music yet?

I think Kitty's Be Strong would be a good fit for you.

(Also, I believe all of her fights are available full length on Youtube at decent quality. Check her out, she's a gamer)
11/8/12 4:52 PM
crowbar

Edited: 11/08/12 4:59 PM

Nevermind.

11/8/12 9:21 PM
RowdyBec

Son of Neckbone - Bec-Are you locked into walkout music yet?

I think Kitty's Be Strong would be a good fit for you.

(Also, I believe all of her fights are available full length on Youtube at decent quality. Check her out, she's a gamer)

Nothing locked in yet buuut am leaning towards something Aussie :)

Yup... all five of my fights are available for viewing on my YouTube channel RowdyBec :) <3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.