UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Is Gene LeBell really a pathological liar?

11/1/12 8:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SonofJockstrap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gene comes from the carny days of pro wrestling, so he keeps the schtick up when he's on camera, just like all of the other old pro wrestlers. The Iron Sheik isn't really that crazy, he's actually a nice dude who is very well-adjusted and speaks english incredibly articulately.

11/1/12 8:49 AM
ryanJ
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think others have outlined it pretty well..completely legit skills, but a kayfabe pro wrestler at heart....

Remember his involvement in Gokor's fight against the "world champion" "undefefeated in 200+ fights" "Japanese" Mr. Maeda?

It has always seemed that Gene is a promoter that doesn't let the facts get in the way of a good story...and as a kid, I went out and bought a Tonfa and my friend and I used to practice all of those cool moves from his book (his poor training partner in the books always looked like he was having the worst day of his life.)

11/1/12 8:50 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

First post is a bash of CSAC official and legend Judo Gene LeBell ?  Not here.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.