UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Brad Armstrong passes away

11/1/12 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. He was a good talent, better than Road Dogg in the ring by far. Had one of the best themes ever, only surpassed by Johnny B. Badd.
11/1/12 2:07 PM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. R.I.P Candyman Phone Post
11/1/12 3:54 PM
dennis5
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP. Never completely understood the "Armstrong curse", Brad in particular had talent and still they jobbed him out.
11/1/12 4:21 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP 

They say it comes in buches.. That's three in 10 days or so

11/1/12 4:43 PM
Nuckin Futs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/12 4:43 PM
This is very sad news. I've always put him on my list of most underrated guys that for whatever reason never got as big as he should have.

I have fond memories of him teaming with his dad Bullet Bob in Georgia and him winning the North American Heavyweight title from Ernie Ladd in Mid-South.
11/1/12 5:46 PM
Stryfe
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dennis5 - RIP. Never completely understood the "Armstrong curse", Brad in particular had talent and still they jobbed him out.

I think Brad early on had a lot of opprtunities and they tried to get him across with several different gimmicks and tag teams but it just never took. I think my first memory of him was a match losing the North American title to DiBase.

The Armstrong curse however is nothing like the Von Erich curse.
11/1/12 8:42 PM
Philanderer
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did he die?
11/1/12 9:10 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck guy was 51. No word yet but I would assume it might be steroid related. Shit these guys put in their body and all the drugs done makes you wonder

RIP Phone Post
11/1/12 9:31 PM
grady
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ steroid related
11/1/12 9:31 PM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently he was ill for several Weeks and was hospitalized. Could have been anything.
11/1/12 9:36 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

RIP BA.  No Limit.

11/2/12 12:30 PM
Beezulbubba
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP. Very underrated.
11/2/12 6:34 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
SaintVon Barksdale - If another blue name homey would please post these 2 videos. Brad Armstrong and Chris Benoit rippin' it the fuck up...during Benoit's original WCW run.

11/2/12 6:37 PM
Augie Max

MMARoundup.com
SaintVon Barksdale - That beautiful side Russian leg sweep into the float over lateral press tho>>> Right here though motherfuckers: 
Prettiest Russian legsweep ever.
11/2/12 8:52 PM
grady
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/03/12 12:30 AM
Brad was a badass. Dude had a great dropkick, great top rope crossbody, could sell his ass off, and yes, the best side russian leg sweep in the biz.

Dude should've been pushed more than guys like Tom Zenk and the Disco Inferno. That's for sure.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.