UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Amazing Spider-Man 2: Jamie Foxx?!?!

1/29/13 8:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Elastic Assassin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh....pound a copper rod into the dirt and shunt his ass to ground.....
1/29/13 10:37 AM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 10:38 AM

I'm losing more and more hope for this movie.  It's like they didn't learn anything from Spider-Man 3.  We have Electro and Mary Jane.  They should have stopped right there.  Now they've cast another girl who will most likely be Felicia Hardy, we have Harry Osbourn, which means Norman can't be far behind, and now possibly Rhino.  It's just too damn much.  

1/29/13 6:30 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson -

I had been waiting for the Lizard since Spiderman 2. They fucked him over real nice in ASM.

Im not really interested in Rhino but with an actor like Paul Giamatti i cant help but think that it could be good. 

uggh. i still cant believe how many of you liked ASM. a few cool action sequences werent enough to make up for the constant garbage. 

Please elaborate on this garbage? Phone Post
1/29/13 8:01 PM
MarkRobinson
1389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uggh. I'm on my iPad right now but I'll try to search for the threads later. I must have written 10,000 words on why it sucked. You can YouTube honest trailers video on the film to get a small idea of some of the things that sucked. However that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.
1/30/13 10:08 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked it too. I think this new kid is MUCH better than TM.

1/31/13 7:54 AM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The two Spider-men are reminding me of the revolving door of Batmen. Michael Keaton was a fantastic Bruce Wayne, but a terrible Batman. Val Kilmer's Batman was more badass, but you didn't buy him as Wayne. Clooney never fucking happened just like Spider-Man 3. We need someone who can play both roles convincingly, like Chirstian Bale did.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.