11/2/12 1:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cthlcschlgrl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prayers sent.

11/2/12 1:12 PM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fellow NJer

please let me know if I can help out with clothes or toys for the kids or for you

pm me

11/2/12 1:19 PM
UGCTT_Winnson

If you're family's all ok the house can be replaced. 

All the best and I hope everything starts to sort itself out soon.

TTT

11/2/12 1:20 PM
scrapdo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 1:23 PM

Sad to hear a UG brother hurting. Even though we talk a lot of shit on here, I'm sure everyone's thoughts are with you. Take stock of what you didn't lose, though, and let your days get brighter from here.

PM me, I think I have some things lying around waiting to be ebay'd that could make a kid smile instead.

11/2/12 1:22 PM
sweepnchoke
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sorry to hear of your situation, but happy to hear everyone is safe and healthy.

I had a sewer backup/basement flood a little over a year ago while my son was also 2yrs old. My son lost almost all of his toys and there was nothing more heart breaking then seeing him standing in his bedroom windown balling his eyes out as the clean up crew and myself loaded his toys into a dumpster.

Thankfully insurance took really good care of us and we were out buying him some new toys the next day.

At anyrate, your son & daughters situation really hits me where it hurts and I too would be more than happy to buy a few toys/needs for them. Please PM and we'll work out how to get you a Walmart or Toys'r'us card or something of that nature, maybe paypal or something.
11/2/12 1:22 PM
Seats Taken
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's sad to hear man, I'm in Western Maryland and the storm hit us with about 30 inches of wet heavy snow, with the high winds power lines snapped like twigs and a lot of roofs caved in. About 3/4 of us haven't had power or heat all week. I've been going around helping dig people out and get people warm. I work for a VFW Post so I've been trying to help out the older members all I can. I always read the forums but never signed up until now, I've been charging up my phone in the car and read around the site until i go to sleep. It's a mess up here and then I see pictures of the coast and I can't even fathom it. Sorry for your loss and I hope you get back on your feet quickly. Phone Post
11/2/12 1:23 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ -  Thx guys te hardest thing has definitely been looking at my son and daughter knowing they don't have a house and in my sons case pretty much nothing at all... You guys are awesome. Phone Post

Behind you NJ !! My aunt is in Jersey city , i just finally spoke to her this am. I cant imagine the uprooting of your life as you knew it. My parents lost their house in a fire, they got thru it. So will you. Prayers.

11/2/12 1:24 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im sorry to hear that.

Where in NJ were you?
11/2/12 1:27 PM
NJstileNJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ - We tried to stay in the house but Monday night before high tide even came in the water was rushing up and we made the decision to leave ... I ran thru 4 ft of water to get my car and got the family and dogs out just in time. Right after we left the water rushed in and took everything Phone Post
Im praying for you buddy. Change will come and it will all get better.

Can you tell me your kids names so that me and mine can pray for you. Phone Post
Delaina and Joey Phone Post
11/2/12 1:29 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

HAng in there bud! if you need help, ask! Im sure many here would be willing to help you anyway we can.

11/2/12 1:35 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 

sorry to hear that man, and that is heartbreaking about your son.  i know toys are the last thing on your mind, but i'd like to buy your son a toy or 5 if you'd take a walmart gift card.  PM me 

vtfu

11/2/12 1:36 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCAA92 - 

I finally heard from my Brother-in-law in NJ, he is good, but another friend last his house on LI, he is living in his boat. Sorry for your loss, I really feel for your kid. I would also like to send your kid something message me some ideas of what he wants/misses and I will get it in the mail. Hope the Post Office is up and running soon.

vtfu

11/2/12 1:36 PM
DamnSevern
1190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in jersey city,  where are you located?

11/2/12 1:37 PM
NJstileNJ
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimonos Revenge - Im sorry to hear that.

Where in NJ were you?
Union beach nj Phone Post
11/2/12 1:38 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern - 

I'm in jersey city,  where are you located?

" Palisades amusement park , open noon till after dark "

11/2/12 1:39 PM
Argyle420
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay happy and try to forget what is happening right now cause things will only get better... Thoughts & prayers from the UK :) Phone Post
11/2/12 2:00 PM
rummy

I voted everyone up.

I'm across the country but would like to help too.  Paypal transfer? Specific items that would be useful that could be ordered from Amazon?  Are deliveries even being made?  All I see on the news is people struggling to even get basic necessities.  If there is a way to help you and your kids please let me know.

11/2/12 2:11 PM
player101
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy - 

I voted everyone up.

I'm across the country but would like to help too.  Paypal transfer? Specific items that would be useful that could be ordered from Amazon?  Are deliveries even being made?  All I see on the news is people struggling to even get basic necessities.  If there is a way to help you and your kids please let me know.

This post is on point!

Let us know if their is anything we can do to help out.
11/2/12 2:12 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How old are your kids ? I'm in Delaware so I can ship some thing pretty cheap ...

I'll gladly send some things your way ...

Email me at tat2tillidie@yahoo.com

Reference the UG and I'll help as much as I can ... Phone Post
11/2/12 2:21 PM
Quik
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
Good luck to you and your family NJStile ... the UG is here for you!
11/2/12 2:25 PM
StringerBell

Go to Damnseverns place. Phone Post
11/2/12 2:33 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ I PM'ed you

11/2/12 2:51 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - Good luck to you and your family NJStile ... the UG is here for you!
Would you happen to have any shirts for lil kids ? Be cool I you could send a few Phone Post
11/2/12 2:51 PM
Tat2tillidie

*if Phone Post
11/2/12 2:52 PM
NJstileNJ

I only have my phone right now I will check and send Pm's when I can use someone's computer I put mine about 4 feet up and still lost it Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.