UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lost my house.

11/2/12 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife has family in Rumson
11/2/12 2:57 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t

11/2/12 3:00 PM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
Tat2tillidie - 
Quik - Good luck to you and your family NJStile ... the UG is here for you!
Would you happen to have any shirts for lil kids ? Be cool I you could send a few Phone Post

I **might** have some Sambo tees for kids in a box at home. I don't typically make kids stuff, but I will be more than happy to send some if I do.

Can you post sizes and stuff, NJStile?? I have two daughters, 3 & 7.
11/2/12 3:03 PM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep your chin up. The dust will settle and you'll get a roof over your head again. Your family is safe. Hope everything works out for you
11/2/12 3:09 PM
goocher
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most important thing out of this situation is you got out of there in time and that your family is safe. keep your head up!
11/2/12 3:11 PM
lookoutawhale
1081 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sucks. hope everything works out for you and the family.

11/2/12 3:11 PM
Priest Driven Ambulance
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thoughts are with you. If there is anything you need send me a PM. Not sure what help I could be from the UK. But would do my best. Phone Post
11/2/12 3:18 PM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay strong Phone Post
11/2/12 3:23 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sorry about your loss..vote ups to the amazing people offering help. My thoughts and prayers are with you,your family and all of the people of the east coast. Phone Post
11/2/12 3:23 PM
Tat2tillidie
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik -
Tat2tillidie - 
Quik - Good luck to you and your family NJStile ... the UG is here for you!
Would you happen to have any shirts for lil kids ? Be cool I you could send a few Phone Post

I **might** have some Sambo tees for kids in a box at home. I don't typically make kids stuff, but I will be more than happy to send some if I do.

Can you post sizes and stuff, NJStile?? I have two daughters, 3 & 7.
Awesome quik you're the man ... Will vtfu ASAP ... Phone Post
11/2/12 3:28 PM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the best sir.
11/2/12 3:40 PM
Malachy Friedman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope things will go better for you man
11/2/12 4:02 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 4:02 PM
Dunno if the USPS is operating or not, but DM address and keep your head up!
11/2/12 5:42 PM
sweepnchoke
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My son is 3 now, and my wife just informed me that she has a box of clothes that he has outgrown, and it's time to go through his dresser and take out some more. So if Joey needs some clothes just PM me with your needs and we will ship them out to where ever you are staying.

Best wishes
11/2/12 5:50 PM
Doctor Kenneth Noisewater
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best wishes to you and your family! Phone Post
11/2/12 5:52 PM
RickStorm
1882 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

11/2/12 6:02 PM
SQUIRREL Master
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn sorry to hear that man. do you have an address that i can send some things to you i have two 4 year old nephews that im sure my sisters have plenty of old clothes and toys i can send you
11/2/12 6:11 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, I'm so sorry .
11/2/12 6:18 PM
DaddyO4
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to hear the news but the most important thing is that you guys are safe.I am from New Orleans and have plenty friends who lost everything from storms and with some perseverenc they have been doing fine for quite some time.

Hang in there,this will make you all stronger!
11/2/12 6:18 PM
MrSmiff
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so sorry to hear bro.

i'm out in bc canada but would like to paypal you some $$ for toys for your kids.  Please pm me.

11/2/12 9:33 PM
GenericAmerican
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 9:35 PM
11/2/12 9:34 PM
GenericAmerican
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP: I tried to send you this as a message, but it says you only accept messages from friends, so I'll just post it here.
----------------
I'm sure you have a lot going on right now, but if you have any questions on what your options are regarding insurance assistance (if you owned the house) or FEMA assistance, let me know.

If you are in an immediately desperate situation, there might be options to get some money or housing quickly, just depends on your situation. Although, honestly, in a disaster this big, "quickly" can be a relative term.

Just thought I'd offer my help. I'm a Catastrophe Manager for an insurance company and spent years traveling to most of the major hurricane/flood/etc. events, so I can probably at least answer any questions for you. It may be a while before you get to the point of having questions, but let me know if you do.
11/2/12 9:36 PM
Crooklyn
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!
Pugilist82 - Where in NJ are you? If you are anywhere near Cranford, I have power, water, etc. If you need anything(shower, wifi, electric, etc) give me a call- 973-641-7100.

Voted up for being a fucking kind soul. I will vote you up every time I see you because of this post.

11/2/12 9:37 PM
Crooklyn
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to hear about this NJ. Hope you get yourself situated soon.

11/2/12 9:39 PM
Crooklyn

So many kind souls in here. NJ, I would also like to send you and yours a Walmart card. Hit me with an addy and I'll get one out to you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.