UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lost my house.

11/2/12 9:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xlDutchielx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey buddy don't worry I'm from little egg harbor and am in the same boat you are, this week has been tough but stay strong brother.. Jersey strong!! Phone Post
11/2/12 9:58 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ got your PM, I PMed you back, check it and respond, I will get stuff in the mail this weekend.

11/2/12 10:16 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stevia Viper - Tell us what u need Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/3/12 12:44 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jonnierockets20 - my mother lost her house and everything in it as well and I am deployed in this middle eastern hell hole so I cant even help my mom. I'm feeling their pain too

Can't DM you due to your settings, hit me with your mom's address. Thanks.
11/3/12 12:46 AM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenericAmerican - OP: I tried to send you this as a message, but it says you only accept messages from friends, so I'll just post it here.
----------------
I'm sure you have a lot going on right now, but if you have any questions on what your options are regarding insurance assistance (if you owned the house) or FEMA assistance, let me know.

If you are in an immediately desperate situation, there might be options to get some money or housing quickly, just depends on your situation. Although, honestly, in a disaster this big, "quickly" can be a relative term.

Just thought I'd offer my help. I'm a Catastrophe Manager for an insurance company and spent years traveling to most of the major hurricane/flood/etc. events, so I can probably at least answer any questions for you. It may be a while before you get to the point of having questions, but let me know if you do.

Just so this doesn't get buried
11/3/12 1:09 AM
Avenged MOFO

When I was 16 me and my family lost absolutely everything in a house fire... I know what it's like.

Please PM me a mail address or Paypal account. I would like to send a package your way .

Hang in there it's not your fault!! Phone Post
11/3/12 9:32 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx so much guys me and my wife appreciate it I have limited access to the pm I gave my address to NCAA if you could pass it along I'd appreciate bro..my email is sammd923@yahoo.com Phone Post
11/3/12 10:27 AM
whatamess

Damn, thats so horrible.

I wish you the best.
11/3/12 11:18 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been without power or running water since it hit. This has been the first time I've had signal enough to even see what's been going on. Very sorry for the thread starter... This was the worst storm we've ever had in terms of damage, power outages, everything Phone Post
11/3/12 11:25 AM
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

So sad to hear man. Keep your chin up and know that everything will work itself out. Material possessions come and go, but family and love lasts forever.

Well put mate, totally agree with yoh Phone Post
11/3/12 11:32 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New Brunswick nj here no power water in spots but they are slowly getting things going. I can't believe what I'm seeing has happened to the shore points. I can't imagine what TS is going through. I wish you the absolute best!!!!! This whole thing has been absolutely miserable. Phone Post
11/3/12 11:44 AM
Grimm1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/03/12 11:45 AM
<blockquote>NCAA92 - <p>
NJstileNJ got your PM, I PMed you back, check it and respond, I will get stuff in the mail this weekend.</p></blockquote><br /> I live in Gainesville GA and run a trucking company that makes deliveries daily into NYC/NJ so if anyone nearby wants to get some stuff together I will meet them and send it up with one of my drivers to drop off. I know the mail system isn't 100% right now so it may get stuff up there sooner. Anything else I can help out with let me know.
11/3/12 12:47 PM
NJstileNJ

Sweep let me know if you got my email my phone service still is bad Phone Post
11/3/12 1:01 PM
torquemada
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sorry, bro. Phone Post
11/3/12 1:11 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ -  Thx so much guys me and my wife appreciate it I have limited access to the pm I gave my address to NCAA if you could pass it along I'd appreciate bro..my email is sammd923@yahoo.com Phone Post

NJ i sent you another message, I think it was typed wrong I googled the zip is it union, also street road? PM me back, going to Target now :)

11/3/12 1:12 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimm1 - <blockquote>NCAA92 - <p>
NJstileNJ got your PM, I PMed you back, check it and respond, I will get stuff in the mail this weekend.</p></blockquote><br /> I live in Gainesville GA and run a trucking company that makes deliveries daily into NYC/NJ so if anyone nearby wants to get some stuff together I will meet them and send it up with one of my drivers to drop off. I know the mail system isn't 100% right now so it may get stuff up there sooner. Anything else I can help out with let me know.
Awesome ... Phone Post
11/3/12 1:17 PM
Kneeblock
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xlDutchielx -  Hey buddy don't worry I'm from little egg harbor and am in the same boat you are, this week has been tough but stay strong brother.. Jersey strong!! Phone Post

Good luck to you and the OP in getting things back together. Wish I could offer more, but I wish you guys my sincerest hopes for recovery from this disaster.

11/3/12 1:18 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/3/12 1:19 PM
Mad Dangler

You got to love this place, I always come here when feeling down.

Sorry for your lost Phone Post
11/3/12 1:25 PM
Smith1234
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJ style, I wish you and your family a speedy recovery. Sent you an email too. Phone Post
11/3/12 3:20 PM
Haulport

While we have always been at odd, this is horrible to hear. I hope you and your family are safe and you will be able to overcome this without too much pain....

Is there any particular item your kids loved that was lost that could be replaced?

11/3/12 4:20 PM
NJstileNJ

Haulport -

While we have always been at odd, this is horrible to hear. I hope you and your family are safe and you will be able to overcome this without too much pain....

Is there any particular item your kids loved that was lost that could be replaced?

Thank you so much bro seeing you post here literally bought tears to my eyes I really appreciate it Phone Post
11/3/12 4:22 PM
Severnsmustache
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we have an address to send a package that will get to OP? How old is daughter?
My families thoughts and prayers are with yours.
11/3/12 4:22 PM
NJstileNJ

NCAA92 -
NJstileNJ -  Thx so much guys me and my wife appreciate it I have limited access to the pm I gave my address to NCAA if you could pass it along I'd appreciate bro..my email is sammd923@yahoo.com Phone Post

NJ i sent you another message, I think it was typed wrong I googled the zip is it union, also street road? PM me back, going to Target now :)

Anderson st number 16 07735 Phone Post
11/3/12 4:23 PM
NJstileNJ

Union beach Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.