UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Are the JETS actually this bad?

11/2/12 5:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

or is this God's way of saying, "You better put my son in or else"

All these major injuries, getting spanked at home by the shitty dolphins ect.......coincidence?!? I think not!!
11/3/12 1:07 PM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And through it all Rex Ryan will not just stfu...
11/4/12 1:29 PM
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the Jets are a bit overrated. Shonn Greene is overrated, and they don't have any WRs outside of Holmes, and I don't think Sanchez has the confidence to put up with everyone yelling for Tebow behind him. I think they should start Tebow at this point. He is not a good QB, but he is a leader and can get the guys around him to pick up their effort and play.
11/5/12 7:21 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow shouldn't be a backup, he needs an offense built for his skill set. Also, he has no business playing special teams.
11/11/12 7:56 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and the really whack thing is they all acted and felt as if Tebow would make things worse lol...if anything he will bring something at least imo....really they have nothing to lose so just the man play .
11/16/12 10:25 PM
supersaiyan

i hope they trade TEbow to the STeelers :)
11/26/12 9:34 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow needs to get off this team.
11/27/12 12:51 AM
gusto

rex has made the team worse every year

got lucky to go 11-5 in year two with a garbage schedule

he can motivate, but overall he and tanny are a disastrous duo
11/27/12 11:41 PM
Zenoplata
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put Tebow in the fucking game.

I mean, seriously, at least give the kid a chance.

11/27/12 11:42 PM
Zenoplata
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the worst that could happen with Tebow? They miss the playoffs and sales go up? They get a better draft pick?

11/29/12 4:07 AM
TenOfSwords
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trade Tebow to the Eagles!

At least that will make the Eagles relevant next year, when nothing else figures to do so.

12/11/12 10:43 PM
Chuck@NY
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best Jets' receiver over the past 10 years is back!!!

Braylon Edwards should help a ton but it is too late IMO.
12/11/12 11:14 PM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck@NY - The best Jets' receiver over the past 10 years is back!!!

Braylon Edwards should help a ton but it is too late IMO.
it's too late? They are a game behind in the playoff race for the last wildcard spot Phone Post
12/12/12 12:02 AM
Chuck@NY
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 12:18 AM
They need to win out and have the Stealers lose 2 out of 3 games and the Bengals to lose 1 and not have the better div record.

The Jets are my favorite sports team, but too late IMO.
12/13/12 5:38 AM
TenOfSwords
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck@NY - They need to win out and have the Stealers lose 2 out of 3 games and the Bengals to lose 1 and not have the better div record.

The Jets are my favorite sports team, but too late IMO.

But it would be conference record, not division record, that would break a Jets-Bengals tie - and the Jets will be assured of carrying that tie-breaker should they and Cincinnati finish with the same record, providing the Bengals do beat the Eagles Thursday night (in that case, the Bengals would have gone 3-1 outside the conference, while the Jets are already "in the clubhouse" at 2-2).

12/14/12 3:10 AM
Chuck@NY

My bad...I thought it was the same rules as the division tie-breakers. But you're right, wild card spots go conference first.
12/19/12 3:16 PM
Chuck@NY

Fuck soft ass Sanchez.
12/20/12 10:15 AM
TenOfSwords

So now, this Sunday, the Jets will be starting someone at QB who has about as much business starting for an NFL team as Scott Blevins would have of fighting in a UFC main event.

12/20/12 11:19 PM
Chuck@NY

Tom, what you think about the JETS cutting both Sanchez and Tebow and picking up Mike Vick?
12/21/12 5:24 AM
TenOfSwords

Edited: 12/21/12 5:49 AM
Chuck@NY - Tom, what you think about the JETS cutting both Sanchez and Tebow and picking up Mike Vick?

I can't speak for Tommy, but I hope the Jets get both Vick and Chip "Choke And Cheat" Kelly (since that means that the Eagles get rid of the former, and don't get the latter).

But playing "angel's advocate" for a moment : If the Jets win out, they finish with the same record as last year, and will have done it without both Darelle Revis and Santonio Holmes for essentially the entire season.

12/21/12 4:42 PM
Tommy Gunnz

Chuck@NY - Tom, what you think about the JETS cutting both Sanchez and Tebow and picking up Mike Vick?
I would rather lose with Sanchez then win with that scumbag piece of shit Michael Vick. Seriously, I won't watch or root for the Jets with him on their team, however long it lasts. If they really do sign him in the offseason l will adopt the Browns Phone Post
12/27/12 10:32 AM
Daverr

no qb, no team

rex should be out too they need change
12/27/12 1:30 PM
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - 
Chuck@NY - Tom, what you think about the JETS cutting both Sanchez and Tebow and picking up Mike Vick?
I would rather lose with Sanchez then win with that scumbag piece of shit Michael Vick. Seriously, I won't watch or root for the Jets with him on their team, however long it lasts. If they really do sign him in the offseason l will adopt the Browns Phone Post

DO NOT ADOPT THE BROWNS ADOPT THE BRONCOS!
12/28/12 6:03 AM
TenOfSwords

Tommy Gunnz - 

But I want the Jets to take Vick off the Eagles' hands, plus wherever Vick goes, "Choke and Cheat" Kelly is likely to go because Vick wants to play for him - and I would literally rather see David Shula or Les Steckel become the Eagles' next head coach than Kelly!

12/31/12 12:01 AM
ShakeNBake
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.