UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: Id like to fight Franklin, out of respect

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/2/12 11:41 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"Alan Belcher has been calling me out for a long time, he's been quite impressive, so I'd love to fight that guy," Bisping said. "Anderson, Weidman, Belcher... they're three names I'd like to fight."

However, Franklin also figures in Bisping's plans, although for the completely opposite reason to why he wants to take on Belcher. Bisping has nothing but respect for Franklin, who was the last middleweight champion before Silva came on the scene.

Both men like to fight tactically and have excellent boxing and footwork in the stand-up. Aside from the fact Franklin is a southpaw Bisping sees plenty of similarities - believing they would put on an excellent battle.

"Rich Franklin, I've always thought he'd be a good fight," Bisping said. "I've always looked up to Rich Franklin, he's an incredible fighter, he's got incredible passion for the sport, we match up well in terms of a fight, and he'd be a tough fight.

"I'd like to fight him out of respect - he's one of the all-time greats. I've got nothing but respect for Rich, he's a fantastic fighter."

read entire article...

11/2/12 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has named Weidman, Vitor, Franklin, Anderson and Belcher recently as matches he'd like. He has iron stones and a finely kept head of hair. Phone Post
11/2/12 11:54 PM
Tractor
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belcher>Bisping Phone Post
11/2/12 11:56 PM
niles510
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva - Bisping will fight anyone, gets my respect. Phone Post
Yeah bisping is a beast Phone Post
11/2/12 11:59 PM
The Overseer
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally someone else mentions Rich besides Chael.

Good going, Bisping. You're a man. Phone Post
11/3/12 12:00 AM
Pancake Syrup
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has also said he wouldn't mind a Hendo rematch. Crazy to think he would want a 2nd fight after the the way the first one ended
11/3/12 12:07 AM
UGCTT_Gaspare

Bisping has balls and great hair

Would LOVE to see him fight Rich Phone Post
11/3/12 12:27 AM
3 Sided Square
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is going to have flashbacks of his ancestors getting owned in the Revolutionary War when Franklin gets done with him.

-CRE
11/3/12 12:33 AM
hogh20

UGCTT_Gaspare -  Bisping has balls and great hair

Would LOVE to see him fight Rich Phone Post

Make sure you keep that in the right order! "Bisping has great balls and hair"
lol
11/3/12 12:39 AM
SugaFoot
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noone ever talks about how nice Bisping's hair is, it is very nice.
11/3/12 12:49 AM
manzuri
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - Bisping is going to have flashbacks of his ancestors getting owned in the Revolutionary War when Franklin gets done with him.

-CRE
Murrica Phone Post
11/3/12 12:51 AM
manzuri
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - Bisping is going to have flashbacks of his ancestors getting owned in the Revolutionary War when Franklin gets done with him.

-CRE
Murrica Phone Post
11/3/12 1:25 AM
kingkoopa

The only thing I have respect for when it comes to Bisping is that he'll fight anyone. He is a decent fighter but not great

The stuff he says makes it easy to hate him and I'm not a fan of the way he fights. It kind of annoys me lol Phone Post
11/3/12 2:25 AM
troller durden

I'm just happy someone finally called out Rich. He's one of my favorite fighters. I think he can beat anyone at 185 who isn't a Brazilian southpaw, so you never hear any contenders call him out.
11/3/12 2:52 AM
Jacinto
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmm, bisping mentioning everyone but Belfort.
11/3/12 2:58 AM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - hmmm, bisping mentioning everyone but Belfort.
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/11/1/3586932/michael-bisping-vitor-belfort-fight-chris-weidman-tim-boetsch-ufc Phone Post
11/3/12 3:12 AM
Russianorkhan

I think he kinda jus chose the easiest fight out of all the ones he mentioned.... Phone Post
11/3/12 3:22 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

Rich will win. Great fight. :) Phone Post
11/3/12 4:31 AM
MarkRobinson
1509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would be an excellent fight. I think Rich would Tko him.
11/3/12 4:38 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping will fight anyone. Deserves more respect 

11/3/12 5:09 AM
johnonguitar7

Lol

"Hey Mike who do you want to fight next"

"Well I want Anderson.... If I can't have Anderson I would like either....(names entire top 30 of division and a few 205'ers for good measure).... AND HENDO"

BOSS Phone Post
11/3/12 5:12 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Bisping is Alpha. Phone Post
11/3/12 5:23 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - Bisping is going to have flashbacks of his ancestors getting owned in the Revolutionary War when Franklin gets done with him.

-CRE

Is Rich French?

11/3/12 5:41 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
3 Sided Square - Bisping is going to have flashbacks of his ancestors getting owned in the Revolutionary War when Franklin gets done with him.

-CRE

Is Rich French?

lol Phone Post
11/3/12 6:57 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - Lol

"Hey Mike who do you want to fight next"

"Well I want Anderson.... If I can't have Anderson I would like either....(names entire top 30 of division and a few 205'ers for good measure).... AND HENDO"

BOSS Phone Post
. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.