UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/9/12 6:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Meech
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR FRANK!

Checkin in to this thread to keep up with how things are goin. Lookin forward to rockin my shirt.
11/9/12 10:51 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/9/12 1:35 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/9/12 3:08 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 - 

Cancer can Kiss my ass.... Hey Luvdcuties does Frank like Military Aircraft? We are having an airshow this weekend and wanna know if I should carry my FranksFight sign? lol

Yes he does. Funny you remind me of me lol Everytime I leave the house I usually have franks fight stuff or my stamper lol.

11/9/12 3:10 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meech - WAR FRANK!

Checkin in to this thread to keep up with how things are goin. Lookin forward to rockin my shirt.

Creepy shirts are being printed today yay warren has been keeping me updated and it is quite exciting. So we are another step closer to the shirts being at everyones door ;)

11/9/12 3:50 PM
Luvdcuties

11/9/12 3:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

That's awsome. Phone Post
11/9/12 3:59 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Phone Post
That's awesome! Phone Post
11/9/12 4:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Private First Class America -
UGCTT_SidRival - Phone Post
That's awesome! Phone Post
Thank u sir. Credit Suess for giving me the idea. Posted it in all the threads here, on the fb page and twitter. War Frank! Phone Post
11/10/12 4:42 AM
Meech
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badass move by The Spaniard.
11/10/12 10:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You getting to watch these fights this morning?

Hope u have a gd day bud Phone Post
11/10/12 8:21 PM
Luvdcuties

James-Michael Smith@jamesmichael7

supporting !!!

11/10/12 11:07 PM
Luvdcuties

@renzograciebjj blackbelt Paul Creighton showing love for @franksfight — with Frank Edge and Paul Creighton.

11/11/12 12:04 AM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Great time at the Renzo seminar today. I got to share about #FranksFight with Renzo, Tim and Paul. Renzo loved the mug and I got video of him giving a shout out to Frank that I'll try to upload tomorrow.

11/11/12 9:51 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

DiscipleDojo -

Great time at the Renzo seminar today. I got to share about #FranksFight with Renzo, Tim and Paul. Renzo loved the mug and I got video of him giving a shout out to Frank that I'll try to upload tomorrow.

Gd stuff... Your continuing support of frank is very cool Phone Post
11/11/12 10:26 AM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for all of you supporting franks fight agaiant cancer.

Im feelin alot better myself than i was couple weeks ago, Much much better

I get a scan on 14th to see how much improvement ive made.

Jut had second round of chemo and so far effects are WAY easier than the first go round.

Lets beat this cancer shit!!!!!!

Feels good to have energy and enjoy life.

I appreciate good days so much more

To someday be in remission is the goal, Being sick truly makes you appreciate your health Phone Post
11/11/12 10:32 AM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Praying for you as well, wrekker. Stay strong and motivated, brother.

And you're to right about the hard times bringing an appreciation the better times. It's sad that most of us don't ever seem to learn this lesson.

Blessings from the Dojo,

JM

11/11/12 4:35 PM
DiscipleDojo

Go buy one, people. Renzo will drive around and find you if you don't. #raccoon #FranksFight

11/11/12 5:43 PM
Luvdcuties

Dojo that is awesome. Me and Frank just watched and it is so refreshing to see the awesome support. Thank you for continuing to promote #FranksFight we greatly appreciate it.

***UPDATE***

Frank will be admitted to the hospital on this Wednesday the 14th. He will be given high dose chemo for three days and then after 1 or 2 days of recoup he will then be given back his stem cells. He will then be in the hospital an additional 2-3 weeks for recoup time. This high dose chemo WILL destroy his immune system so this is the reason for the long hospital stay. When he comes home he will have to wear a mask and gloves where ever he goes for 100 days. While in the hospital he will not be allowed to have children visit, no flowers delivered or balloons, and close family will be allowed to visit on a very limited basis. Due to the expense and such I will have to stay here in Fall River and commute back and forth. I will also have to clean the entire house from ceiling to floor before he comes home and replace some things (rugs,etc) so he comes home to the cleanest environment possible.  While in the hospital he will be in a hepa filtered room and when visitors are allowed they have to wear mask and gloves at all time. This gives you a bit of understanding as to how weak Frank will be and how susceptible he will be to infection. This is going to be a rough long haul. Being seperated when he is right across the street is one thing but an hour away is another. We will get through it and will be happy when it is over. I will update as I can with what is happening with Frank.

11/11/12 7:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Dojo that is awesome. Me and Frank just watched and it is so refreshing to see the awesome support. Thank you for continuing to promote #FranksFight we greatly appreciate it.

***UPDATE***

Frank will be admitted to the hospital on this Wednesday the 14th. He will be given high dose chemo for three days and then after 1 or 2 days of recoup he will then be given back his stem cells. He will then be in the hospital an additional 2-3 weeks for recoup time. This high dose chemo WILL destroy his immune system so this is the reason for the long hospital stay. When he comes home he will have to wear a mask and gloves where ever he goes for 100 days. While in the hospital he will not be allowed to have children visit, no flowers delivered or balloons, and close family will be allowed to visit on a very limited basis. Due to the expense and such I will have to stay here in Fall River and commute back and forth. I will also have to clean the entire house from ceiling to floor before he comes home and replace some things (rugs,etc) so he comes home to the cleanest environment possible.  While in the hospital he will be in a hepa filtered room and when visitors are allowed they have to wear mask and gloves at all time. This gives you a bit of understanding as to how weak Frank will be and how susceptible he will be to infection. This is going to be a rough long haul. Being seperated when he is right across the street is one thing but an hour away is another. We will get through it and will be happy when it is over. I will update as I can with what is happening with Frank.

Very tough road ahead for you and yours... Although I'm 3000 miles away, I'm with you in spirit... I will be praying for you and sending positive thoughts!

Please Put a List together Wendy of all the things you will need for franks Return... I'm sure we can all pitch in and get you what's needed!

Fuck Cancer....Fuck this Broken Medical System...Fuck all the EVIL n Darkness in this World. Phone Post
11/11/12 8:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ made a thread titled FranksFight Supporters....Supplies Needed!

Please make a list of supplies and post it in there!

Damn your Patriots Frank!!! :) Phone Post
11/11/12 8:52 PM
DiscipleDojo

You got it, Wendy. I wish I could do more for you guys financially. People just don't buy much art when the economy is in the crapper. I know how it feels having to pinch every penny and rely on support from others to help pay the bills. Keep tweeting and share that video, fellow UGers, and hopefully Dana or Lorenzo will see it and get on board somehow.

Pescadero, can you post a direct link to that thread on here as well?

11/11/12 10:01 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

You got it, Wendy. I wish I could do more for you guys financially. People just don't buy much art when the economy is in the crapper. I know how it feels having to pinch every penny and rely on support from others to help pay the bills. Keep tweeting and share that video, fellow UGers, and hopefully Dana or Lorenzo will see it and get on board somehow.

Pescadero, can you post a direct link to that thread on here as well?

You do so much already and certain things are priceless. You and Elpescadero in running for #FranksFight VP lol. I know what you mean on the art it is not easy and you are so talented. Thankfully I have always been very frugal so that has helped so much. When you live with little it is easier to maintain and replace ;) The Renzo video was so awesome notonly the anticipation of waiting to see it but the editing you did what an amazing job. It was so personal and touching ty.  

11/11/12 10:08 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  ^^^ made a thread titled FranksFight Supporters....Supplies Needed!

Please make a list of supplies and post it in there!

Damn your Patriots Frank!!! :) Phone Post

I did as you asked and ty so very much for anyone readin this here is the thread link

FranksFight Supporters....Supplies Needed!

11/11/12 10:34 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 11/11/12 10:37 PM

Creepy Shirts

Got an email from Warren today all shirts have been printed and will now be sent to me. Soon as the shirts arrive to me I will get them in the mail within 48 hours. Again we are another step closer with the printing now done. Woohoo creepy is creeping right along.  

Pics from Warren

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.