UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

2/16/13 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope your doing Well Frank... Hopefully your enjoying the fights today with some loved ones, some good food and some good Smoke!

Fuck u C Phone Post
Same here, I hope all is well Frank. Phone Post
2/19/13 2:22 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone just wanted to hop in here to tell you Frank is doing ok and will be going to the docs on Friday. We wont find out anything except for what is potentially next so hopefully that will be testing to see what the stem cell transplant did or my hubby's doc will get rear naked choked in his own office. Amazing how patients sit and wait for docs to do testing while others are over tested rofl Amazing the way health care works in this country. It is a good day here. We have new #FranksFight magnets, and pens. I thank you all for your continued support and I will return later tonight with some pics of the new #FranksFight stuff!! Have an awesome day everyone!!

2/19/13 2:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Hey everyone just wanted to hop in here to tell you Frank is doing ok and will be going to the docs on Friday. We wont find out anything except for what is potentially next so hopefully that will be testing to see what the stem cell transplant did or my hubby's doc will get rear naked choked in his own office. Amazing how patients sit and wait for docs to do testing while others are over tested rofl Amazing the way health care works in this country. It is a good day here. We have new #FranksFight magnets, and pens. I thank you all for your continued support and I will return later tonight with some pics of the new #FranksFight stuff!! Have an awesome day everyone!!

Thanks for the update ... Tell my man I say hello... N take pics of you with the hooks in and the Doc's face turning blue (if it goes down... Lol) Phone Post
2/19/13 9:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol in for blue doc pics Phone Post
2/19/13 10:00 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Thanks for the update, I'm also looking forward to blue faced doc pics! Stay strong Frank! Phone Post
2/19/13 10:10 PM
Luvdcuties

2/22/13 8:55 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up Frank? Hope all is well, can't wait for the fights tomorrow!! Who you like?

I got Hendo , Ronda and Robbie! Phone Post
2/22/13 7:41 PM
DiscipleDojo
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/22/13 7:41 PM
Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

How ya feeling today, Frank?

This will hopefully put a smile on your face. Just got it back in the mail today (big thanks to CindyO and geek!). Gonna auction it off as soon as I get back and 100% of the proceeds apart from auction fees and shipping will be headed your way:

2/22/13 7:42 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

DiscipleDojo -

How ya feeling today, Frank?

This will hopefully put a smile on your face. Just got it back in the mail today (big thanks to CindyO and geek!). Gonna auction it off as soon as I get back and 100% of the proceeds apart from auction fees and shipping will be headed your way:

Fucking Epic!!

How u liking India? Phone Post
2/22/13 8:03 PM
DiscipleDojo
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I haven't gotten there yet, Pescy. I leave on Sunday afternoon around lunchtime and get there Monday night. I'll have intermitant internet access while there, so I'll try to pop in and say howdy if I can. :)

2/22/13 8:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

DiscipleDojo -

I haven't gotten there yet, Pescy. I leave on Sunday afternoon around lunchtime and get there Monday night. I'll have intermitant internet access while there, so I'll try to pop in and say howdy if I can. :)

Good times... Safe travels Phone Post
2/23/13 7:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Killer Phone Post
2/27/13 6:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT hope u guys are doing gd Phone Post
3/1/13 10:41 PM
Luvdcuties

We are doing good el pescadero. Frank went to Boston today for his cat scans we now will wait to find out the results at his next appointment. We are one step closer to some answers. Yayyyyy Been so very busy just specding time together and with friends and family. The youngest of our boys will be 18 in 12 days yikes!!! lol 

3/2/13 2:26 PM
Luvdcuties

3/2/13 2:52 PM
Luvdcuties

• The picture you see below was tweeted out by Fear The Fighter in September and we were told Frank would receive a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of these shirts. These shirts have been seen iused as walk out tees and people have in fact bought them. At one point I was told to send my address and a check would be sent. The next time i was told they are promoting the shirts to get better sales because initial sales were low. I am fed up and tweeted them today considering it is March 2nd and still no donation has been given from Fear The Fighter. It is one thing to have low sales however we here on the UG sold 52 creepy shirts and even that was something. Using my husband's name and cause to sell a newly designed shirt and donating nothing is downright wrong. I also won a Stefan Struve walkout tee back in October and what do you know I still have not received that either. I see Fear The Fighter representing many fighters and I tried to email and dm them on twitter however now in March and still nothing oh no it is time to let others know so maybe they will fix their wrong.  Sorry needed to vent I find this really upsetting!!
3/2/13 3:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

We are doing good el pescadero. Frank went to Boston today for his cat scans we now will wait to find out the results at his next appointment. We are one step closer to some answers. Yayyyyy Been so very busy just specding time together and with friends and family. The youngest of our boys will be 18 in 12 days yikes!!! lol 

Glad to hear you guys have been spending time with the Fam n friends... 18?!? What did you have him when you were 4... Thought you were only 22 ;)

Hope you guys have a gd day! I've got the Flu ... No bueno!! Phone Post
3/2/13 3:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
  • The picture you see below was tweeted out by Fear The Fighter in September and we were told Frank would receive a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of these shirts. These shirts have been seen iused as walk out tees and people have in fact bought them. At one point I was told to send my address and a check would be sent. The next time i was told they are promoting the shirts to get better sales because initial sales were low. I am fed up and tweeted them today considering it is March 2nd and still no donation has been given from Fear The Fighter. It is one thing to have low sales however we here on the UG sold 52 creepy shirts and even that was something. Using my husband's name and cause to sell a newly designed shirt and donating nothing is downright wrong. I also won a Stefan Struve walkout tee back in October and what do you know I still have not received that either. I see Fear The Fighter representing many fighters and I tried to email and dm them on twitter however now in March and still nothing oh no it is time to let others know so maybe they will fix their wrong.  Sorry needed to vent I find this really upsetting!!
This is NOT OK!!! The full force of the UG mob will be unleashed if they do not make this right! Phone Post
3/2/13 3:55 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got a package in the mail with a wristband a keychain and an awesome thank you letter!!! It made my day. :-) rocking the wristband now.

War Frank and Wendy! Phone Post
3/2/13 8:01 PM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

What in the fuck? Keep us updated ASAP, if these guys are going to pull shady shit like this, I hope their ready for the pitchforks and torches that will be heading their way very soon. 

Anyways, I'm so delighted to see Frank and you doing so well Wendy. You guys are winning this war in a very magical way, and I couldn't be more proud of my UG brothers and sisters for stepping up and taking care of our own.

3/2/13 8:30 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Keep us posted on the Fear the Fighter situation, I'm ready to do what I can when needed.

Keep up the good fight Frank! Phone Post
3/2/13 9:14 PM
Luvdcuties

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I saw them tweet out today so I have tweeted them twice now and no response however I will continue to tweet to them. I tried last time to do it by dm but got a load of BS so this time I am taking it to twitter hoping to get some answers. Just peeves me this should have been taken care of in November of 2012. They will realize I do not go away easy. 

3/3/13 11:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I saw them tweet out today so I have tweeted them twice now and no response however I will continue to tweet to them. I tried last time to do it by dm but got a load of BS so this time I am taking it to twitter hoping to get some answers. Just peeves me this should have been taken care of in November of 2012. They will realize I do not go away easy. 

Might be time to start a call out thread explaining what's going on. I bet you get answers within a day or two once they feel the force of the UG mob!

Hope your having a gd Weekend ... Fights were killer. Phone Post
3/3/13 5:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -
This is NOT OK!!! The full force of the UG mob will be unleashed if they do not make this right! Phone Post
Pescy Angry!! This is just BS! Phone Post
3/3/13 5:32 PM
Luvdcuties

Yeah it is they ignored me all day yesterday now today I have tweeted them and will see what happens in the mean time I am going to research and pull together everything I need to make a thread dedicated to this to get answers. They are part of the MMA world and used #FranksFight to sell this shirt which they designed because of my husband and will be held to their offer to donate and at the time said they would use the shirts to get us to the 5,000.00 goal. At the time we were using Youcaring and that fundraiser had 34 days left on it so Fear the Fighter donation should have been made before the fundraiser ended however when I asked I was told to email my info and a check would be sent and yeah that never happen so asked again and then was told they were trying to sell more since original sales were low. Have since just yeah had enough so now I will go dig to find all the original tweets and such to show they renigged. Any who off to do my digging horrible when someone renbigs on a promis you never asked for rofl We are having a good day here and will be having taco dinner and family night monopoly i won last week thinking frank going to try to bury me this week lmao

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.