UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/21/12 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
DojoJay - Team Quest and Team Frank
That's outstanding ... Hendo #1

Glad to hear the transplant went well... Hope frank has a gd day today... Are you going to be able to see him tomorrow? What are you guys doing for turkey day? Wendy I hope you get a little R n R ... I can't imagine how stressful this is for you n family!

War Frank Phone Post

Get so excited when I see pics because we love them. For thanksgiving I will be going to Franks cousin Mike and wife Sue's house. They are the reason I have been able to see Frank everyday so it seems only right to spend the holiday with the people who are putting their livelihood on the line for frank. We then will be going up to the hospital. I am trying to get my R and R and am very careful with myself with eating and such so I stay healthy and do not get drained and so far so good. It is so very stressful however I have not hurt anyone yet so that means I am doing real good rofl ok off to see my babe

Glad to hear your spending it with loved ones and getting to see frank!

Hope you have a great day Phone Post
11/21/12 5:20 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have a great Thanksgiving guys, and that Hendo picture warms my heart...LOVE HENDO!

11/21/12 5:28 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/21/12 5:40 PM
Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

EVeryone needs to vote up Mr. Zipplokk for riding us of that troll!!!! Thank you kind Mod.

WAR FRANK!!!!

Hey Wendy,

Do you guys have any dietary restrictions? Want to send a holiday treat but don't want to send food you cannot eat. Also, please PM what address I should send perishables. Don't want food to sit at a place you won't be at due to travel for treatment. Stuff will arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

No need to pm Frank Edge 463 Linden Street Apt. 3 Fall River, Ma 02720 If I am not here one of the booys is so packages sent here are fine. Frank is not allowed to have hard skinned fruit or prepared meals meaning dunkin mcdonalds and such while in the hospital once home it will change as far as me i live on a seefood diet i see it i eat it lol

Thanks for the info Wendy. Glad to hear things are going okay. EDIT: I used my own phone number for the order. They will leave it if no one is home. It's frozen. :) They claim delivery on Tue. or Wed. of next week.

Happy turkey day!

Mike

11/21/12 8:11 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got some mail today!! :)

Phone Post
11/21/12 8:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - I got some mail today!! :)

Phone Post
Sweetness ... Can't wait to get home on Saturday... Will be a nice welcome home present.

Fuck cancer Phone Post
11/21/12 8:16 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For mine today, too! I'll wear to thanksgiving with my family tomorrow and get a picture up ASAP! Phone Post
11/21/12 8:36 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Private First Class America - For mine today, too! I'll wear to thanksgiving with my family tomorrow and get a picture up ASAP! Phone Post
Ur bro and pops gonna be in town? Phone Post
11/21/12 9:23 PM
Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pics of HENDO and the team ... Can someone please bump the #FranksFight donations thread for me please ?

I have to convince my wife that a gift card is not enough cause I want a tshirt give cancer the creeps vs signed by Ian :)

She will give in ...

Hey I wonder if KIRIK would do something like anyone who donates over $50/$100 gets a blue name :) Phone Post
11/21/12 9:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -  Awesome pics of HENDO and the team ... Can someone please bump the #FranksFight donations thread for me please ?

I have to convince my wife that a gift card is not enough cause I want a tshirt give cancer the creeps vs signed by Ian :)

She will give in ...

Hey I wonder if KIRIK would do something like anyone who donates over $50/$100 gets a blue name :) Phone Post

Kirik gave away a TON of blue names for anyone donating over 30 bucks.

If you ask he may do it again.

Here is the direct donation link:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/franksfight/26269

Here is the thread with the creepy shirts:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2078025&forum=1&updLastViewed=1

11/21/12 9:39 PM
Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Tat2tillidie -  Awesome pics of HENDO and the team ... Can someone please bump the #FranksFight donations thread for me please ?

She will give in ...

Here is the thread with the creepy shirts:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2078025&forum=1&updLastViewed=1

That's right he did I forgot ...

Thanks for posting the links ...

Why are you in the negative ?!?!? You should be higher up than me ... Phone Post
11/22/12 12:14 AM
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Private First Class America - For mine today, too! I'll wear to thanksgiving with my family tomorrow and get a picture up ASAP! Phone Post
No, I'm going to my aunt and uncle's place. Phone Post
11/22/12 12:51 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Private First Class America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Word. Well have a good one buddy. And btw after review of my situation, operation UFC 156 is still on! See what u can find out. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:51 AM

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT Private First Class America -
UGCTT_SidRival -
Word. Well have a good one buddy. And btw after review of my situation, operation UFC 156 is still on! See what u can find out. Phone Post
Excellent! Phone Post
11/22/12 11:19 PM
Loadin76
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy Thanksgiving you Frank and Wendy... you guys are in my thoughts today on this holiday.

11/23/12 3:11 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Springfield is supporting frank!

Phone Post
11/23/12 5:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Springfield is supporting frank!

Phone Post
Sweet Jeebus that's epic Phone Post
11/23/12 9:51 AM
Luvdcuties
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I told you it happened lmao

11/23/12 10:10 AM
Luvdcuties
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

She will give in ...

Why are you in the negative ?!?!? You should be higher up than me ... Phone Post

You name has been written on Frank's hospital room window since I forgot to put them on the popsicles your name is seen by him everyday on his window ;)  I know I know pics or it did not happen lol I'm catching on around here. You are the only one to have your name on his window but you earned it with your donation.

11/23/12 10:51 AM
Loadin76
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Silk boxers Frank?

LOL Fuck Cancer

War Frank Fancy Pants!

11/23/12 10:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Your mans looking slick in that shirt!

Hope u had a gd turkey day Phone Post
11/23/12 10:52 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT

11/23/12 10:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

She will give in ...

You name has been written on Frank's hospital room window since I forgot to put them on the popsicles your name is seen by him everyday on his window ;)  I know I know pics or it did not happen lol I'm catching on around here. You are the only one to have your name on his window but you earned it with your donation.

Damn you GSP!! Phone Post
11/23/12 11:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope everyone had a great day and stuffed there faces...I cooked for 15,,,turned out heavenly!

TEAM FAT KID!

11/23/12 12:29 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Yum !

11/23/12 2:15 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a great thread for so many reasons...love the food pics, love the silk boxers...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.