UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/23/12 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Private First Class America
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, check out my new shirt

Fuck cancer! Phone Post
11/23/12 7:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Such a great thread for so many reasons...love the food pics, love the silk boxers...

Still no pic vix! Starting to think u didn't really get a short :P haha Phone Post
11/23/12 7:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Private First Class America - Hey guys, check out my new shirt

Fuck cancer! Phone Post
Awesome! We can wear ours on twins day! Phone Post
11/23/12 9:04 PM
Luvdcuties
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/23/12 9:08 PM
Jay Haas
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^awesome

TTT Phone Post
11/23/12 9:29 PM
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -

Fuck cancer! Phone Post
Haha, we look so similar too! Phone Post
11/23/12 10:00 PM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Tat2tillidie -  Awesome pics of HENDO and the team ... Can someone please bump the #FranksFight donations thread for me please ?

I have to convince my wife that a gift card is not enough cause I want a tshirt give cancer the creeps vs signed by Ian :)

She will give in ...

Hey I wonder if KIRIK would do something like anyone who donates over $50/$100 gets a blue name :) Phone Post

Kirik gave away a TON of blue names for anyone donating over 30 bucks.

If you ask he may do it again.

Here is the direct donation link:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/franksfight/26269

Here is the thread with the creepy shirts:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2078025&forum=1&updLastViewed=1

That's right he did I forgot ...

Thanks for posting the links ...

Why are you in the negative ?!?!? You should be higher up than me ... Phone Post

You name has been written on Frank's hospital room window since I forgot to put them on the popsicles your name is seen by him everyday on his window ;)  I know I know pics or it did not happen lol I'm catching on around here. You are the only one to have your name on his window but you earned it with your donation.

Awesome :) more than happy to help ... Phone Post
11/23/12 10:01 PM
Tat2tillidie
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -
Tat2tillidie - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Tat2tillidie -  Awesome pics of HENDO and the team ... Can someone please bump the #FranksFight donations thread for me please ?

I have to convince my wife that a gift card is not enough cause I want a tshirt give cancer the creeps vs signed by Ian :)

She will give in ...

Hey I wonder if KIRIK would do something like anyone who donates over $50/$100 gets a blue name :) Phone Post

Kirik gave away a TON of blue names for anyone donating over 30 bucks.

If you ask he may do it again.

Here is the direct donation link:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/franksfight/26269

Here is the thread with the creepy shirts:  http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2078025&forum=1&updLastViewed=1

That's right he did I forgot ...

Thanks for posting the links ...

Why are you in the negative ?!?!? You should be higher up than me ... Phone Post

You name has been written on Frank's hospital room window since I forgot to put them on the popsicles your name is seen by him everyday on his window ;)  I know I know pics or it did not happen lol I'm catching on around here. You are the only one to have your name on his window but you earned it with your donation.

Damn you GSP!! Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
11/23/12 10:18 PM
Luvdcuties
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just put some new pics on FranksFight facebook page from the Stem Cell Transplant. I also will be adding a couple of names on the window from the UG who donated. Anyone from UG who donated after Tat2TilliDie will be on the window and then I will take pics and post here hopefully tomorrow. If I have not answered you back about something please just hit me up again at Luvdcuties@aol.com I have been so very busy and sometimes forget to check twitter or the other threads here so do not want anyone to think I just did not reply or answer. Today was the first day I was not too exhausted and was able to do more than sleep and go to boston. Thank you all for supporting us!! You all feel like true family here!!

11/23/12 11:10 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Luvdcuties -

Just put some new pics on FranksFight facebook page from the Stem Cell Transplant. I also will be adding a couple of names on the window from the UG who donated. Anyone from UG who donated after Tat2TilliDie will be on the window and then I will take pics and post here hopefully tomorrow. If I have not answered you back about something please just hit me up again at Luvdcuties@aol.com I have been so very busy and sometimes forget to check twitter or the other threads here so do not want anyone to think I just did not reply or answer. Today was the first day I was not too exhausted and was able to do more than sleep and go to boston. Thank you all for supporting us!! You all feel like true family here!!

Ur awesome. War frank. Phone Post
11/23/12 11:10 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Private First Class America -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Fuck cancer! Phone Post
Haha, we look so similar too! Phone Post
I know!! That's why it works! Phone Post
11/23/12 11:12 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Luvdcuties -

Me and my hand are book ending Hendo! Probably as close as I'll ever get to him lol. Love this collage. Phone Post
11/23/12 11:31 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Luvdcuties -

Me and my hand are book ending Hendo! Probably as close as I'll ever get to him lol. Love this collage. Phone Post

I made him touch you rofl

11/24/12 12:14 AM

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Luvdcuties -

Haha, that's awesome Phone Post
11/24/12 5:34 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is franks diet?

I boil onions garlic(pressed 8 cloves

Turnip

Tomato and ginger

All camcer foghtingnfoods, Guy who drank whe. Into fullbremission

There arr many camcer fight i like most of them so its easy

I get at least 10 food a dasy that are anutcancer

My scans in 30!days showed 30-70 reductiion in size of my tumore

The said i was fatal in 1-6 months.

I said hell no

Months later half cancer is gone

Other contries like jaoan and germany have fiods fda approved thex give tp cancernpstienzs Phone Post
11/24/12 8:28 PM
Luvdcuties

Sakarabus_Ear earned a spot on Frank's window with his donation yesterday and someone donated wednesday in mmavixens name. Thank you for the donations and you now have landed yourself a spot on Frank's window. Frank asked that I take the below pic of him he was having a rough day today.

11/24/12 8:31 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 11/24/12 8:50 PM
wreckker -  How is franks diet?

I boil onions garlic(pressed 8 cloves

Turnip

Tomato and ginger

All camcer foghtingnfoods, Guy who drank whe. Into fullbremission

There arr many camcer fight i like most of them so its easy

I get at least 10 food a dasy that are anutcancer

My scans in 30!days showed 30-70 reductiion in size of my tumore

The said i was fatal in 1-6 months.

I said hell no

Months later half cancer is gone

Other contries like jaoan and germany have fiods fda approved thex give tp cancernpstienzs Phone Post

Right now Frank is only intaking liquids. He has Crohn's so he watches his diet normally however right now he is only able to drink. I will pass this message on to him though. I appreciate the knowledge.

11/24/12 8:56 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Sakarabus_Ear earned a spot on Frank's window with his donation yesterday and someone donated wednesday in mmavixens name. Thank you for the donations and you now have landed yourself a spot on Frank's window. Frank asked that I take the below pic of him he was having a rough day today.

OMG, this is so cool.  MY Secret Santa is amazing and I thank him for honoring my request.

11/25/12 4:37 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Luvdcuties -

Lol legit. Thank u! Phone Post
11/25/12 4:38 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival -
mmavixen -

Such a great thread for so many reasons...love the food pics, love the silk boxers...

Still no pic vix! Starting to think u didn't really get a short :P haha Phone Post
*shirt

damn it. Stupid iPhone.. User. Phone Post
11/25/12 10:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got home from San Diego and found my shirt waiting for me... Woo hoo... This thing is awsome!!! Great job Warren... I'll have hair n make-up get me ready for my Photo shoot and upload some pics once I have had them touched up... Lol

War Frank and the UG Phone Post
11/25/12 3:07 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got home from San Diego and found my shirt waiting for me... Woo hoo... This thing is awsome!!! Great job Warren... I'll have hair n make-up get me ready for my Photo shoot and upload some pics once I have had them touched up... Lol

Pescy.

You are so damn awesome, seriously I need to take a pic with the shirt already before my pink hair fades (it's Manic Panic and temporary).  I wanted to take something really cool and innovative, but I guess a MAC self-portrait will have to do. *sigh*

Aren't the shirts great?  The quality is awesome.  I've gotten TONS of compliments on it and it has lead to starngers telling me great Cancer survival stories.

I LOVE my shirt and bracelet, my bracelet has only left me when I shower.  I am always repping Frank's Fight.  Okay, enough rambling (it's so untrue when they say Cubans talk a lot, really-LOL).

11/25/12 4:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR FRANK

11/25/12 7:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got home from San Diego and found my shirt waiting for me... Woo hoo... This thing is awsome!!! Great job Warren... I'll have hair n make-up get me ready for my Photo shoot and upload some pics once I have had them touched up... Lol

Pescy.

You are so damn awesome, seriously I need to take a pic with the shirt already before my pink hair fades (it's Manic Panic and temporary).  I wanted to take something really cool and innovative, but I guess a MAC self-portrait will have to do. *sigh*

Aren't the shirts great?  The quality is awesome.  I've gotten TONS of compliments on it and it has lead to starngers telling me great Cancer survival stories.

I LOVE my shirt and bracelet, my bracelet has only left me when I shower.  I am always repping Frank's Fight.  Okay, enough rambling (it's so untrue when they say Cubans talk a lot, really-LOL).

Shirts are stupendous ... Yes Vix it is time for the picture to be Taken... Should I start a new thread in AfterDark ;)~ ? Lol just kidding... Kinda (Sorry I'm a cochino and a Scorpio)

War Frank Phone Post
11/25/12 10:17 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

I am honored to have my name displayed on Franks window. You are both always in my thoughts, keep up the good fight. WAR Frank!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.