UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/26/12 3:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got home from San Diego and found my shirt waiting for me... Woo hoo... This thing is awsome!!! Great job Warren... I'll have hair n make-up get me ready for my Photo shoot and upload some pics once I have had them touched up... Lol

War Frank and the UG Phone Post

Pescy.

You are so damn awesome, seriously I need to take a pic with the shirt already before my pink hair fades (it's Manic Panic and temporary).  I wanted to take something really cool and innovative, but I guess a MAC self-portrait will have to do. *sigh*

Aren't the shirts great?  The quality is awesome.  I've gotten TONS of compliments on it and it has lead to starngers telling me great Cancer survival stories.

I LOVE my shirt and bracelet, my bracelet has only left me when I shower.  I am always repping Frank's Fight.  Okay, enough rambling (it's so untrue when they say Cubans talk a lot, really-LOL).

Shirts are stupendous ... Yes Vix it is time for the picture to be Taken... Should I start a new thread in AfterDark ;)~ ? Lol just kidding... Kinda (Sorry I'm a cochino and a Scorpio)

War Frank Phone Post

Fine. I'll take one tomorrow, I was waiting to get my hair done, but screw it...I'll do it au naturale...LOL

11/26/12 9:55 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you all if it were not for you I would have been unable to see my hubby everyday. I did not get to see him yesterday but am glad someone is fronting gas and parking money for me today so I can go. Never realized how expensive traveling was like wow.  Already spent close to 600 since he went in and that is just in gas parking and food while im up there. Amazing the hurdles you run into when someone is sick with this type of disease. I am just happy we have the support we do from here it truly feels like family. There are some nights I just lruk and read because it is calming to know you are all behind frank and our family much love to all of you. Maybe somedaywhen frank is better  we can have a gathering where we could all meet ;) Talk to you all later

11/26/12 10:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got home from San Diego and found my shirt waiting for me... Woo hoo... This thing is awsome!!! Great job Warren... I'll have hair n make-up get me ready for my Photo shoot and upload some pics once I have had them touched up... Lol

Pescy.

You are so damn awesome, seriously I need to take a pic with the shirt already before my pink hair fades (it's Manic Panic and temporary).  I wanted to take something really cool and innovative, but I guess a MAC self-portrait will have to do. *sigh*

Aren't the shirts great?  The quality is awesome.  I've gotten TONS of compliments on it and it has lead to starngers telling me great Cancer survival stories.

I LOVE my shirt and bracelet, my bracelet has only left me when I shower.  I am always repping Frank's Fight.  Okay, enough rambling (it's so untrue when they say Cubans talk a lot, really-LOL).

Shirts are stupendous ... Yes Vix it is time for the picture to be Taken... Should I start a new thread in AfterDark ;)~ ? Lol just kidding... Kinda (Sorry I'm a cochino and a Scorpio)

War Frank Phone Post

Fine. I'll take one tomorrow, I was waiting to get my hair done, but screw it...I'll do it au naturale...LOL

Please do Vix....we need to pretty up this Creepy Party... Frank and Captn are obvious GQ models, but the rest of us... Good lord...lol... We need some of your Cuban Cuteness up in here quick like!! If you really think you need it, I'll put my Hair n Makeup team on the G4 and send um your way.... Just don't mention anything about Gustavo's lazy eye, he's a very sensitive Hotto! Phone Post
11/26/12 10:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Thank you all if it were not for you I would have been unable to see my hubby everyday. I did not get to see him yesterday but am glad someone is fronting gas and parking money for me today so I can go. Never realized how expensive traveling was like wow.  Already spent close to 600 since he went in and that is just in gas parking and food while im up there. Amazing the hurdles you run into when someone is sick with this type of disease. I am just happy we have the support we do from here it truly feels like family. There are some nights I just lruk and read because it is calming to know you are all behind frank and our family much love to all of you. Maybe somedaywhen frank is better  we can have a gathering where we could all meet ;) Talk to you all later

I'm glad that we can help out in whatever small way it may be. I too hope we can have a BBQ someday.... I'll cook and bring the Smoke ( medicinal usage only ;)

Your man must be on cloud 9 right now with his Irish sitting so pretty!! Tell him I said congrats! Phone Post
11/26/12 7:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT for more creepy T pics. Phone Post
11/26/12 7:50 PM
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

When Frank gets better I am down for a road trip.

11/27/12 9:55 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT

How's everything going Wend? Phone Post
11/27/12 12:38 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Pescy.

War Frank Phone Post

Please do Vix....we need to pretty up this Creepy Party... Frank and Captn are obvious GQ models, but the rest of us... Good lord...lol... We need some of your Cuban Cuteness up in here quick like!! If you really think you need it, I'll put my Hair n Makeup team on the G4 and send um your way.... Just don't mention anything about Gustavo's lazy eye, he's a very sensitive Hotto! Phone Post

Pescy, you are hilarious!

You know what, iphones suck.  Or at least mine does.  The picture I took was blurry.  I am going to try and take one outside today.

I wish I had a makeup and hair team.  My six year-old cousin offered to do my hair, don't think that's a good idea.

I love checking these threads for te updates.  We ahve to have a "Frank beat Cancer Party" for sure.  I can;t cook but I'll get some Cuban catering...

11/27/12 1:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Pescy.

War Frank Phone Post

You know what, iphones suck.  Or at least mine does.  The picture I took was blurry.  I am going to try and take one outside today.

I wish I had a makeup and hair team.  My six year-old cousin offered to do my hair, don't think that's a good idea.

I love checking these threads for te updates.  We ahve to have a "Frank beat Cancer Party" for sure.  I can;t cook but I'll get some Cuban catering...

Do you have your iPhone in a case? If so take out of case for pic, will help with blurriness and/Or clean the case where the camera is at... Kept having same problem with my self fishing pics and taking out of case n cleaning really helps.

What do u need a Hair n Makeup team for anyways, I bet your at your hottest first thing in the morning, no makeup n messy hair.... My fav!! But Gustavo can be there in a few hours if you really think u need him... Just remember what I said, don't even look at it... He will cut you. Phone Post
11/27/12 1:39 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -

Pescy.

War Frank Phone Post

Do you have your iPhone in a case? If so take out of case for pic, will help with blurriness and/Or clean the case where the camera is at... Kept having same problem with my self fishing pics and taking out of case n cleaning really helps.

What do u need a Hair n Makeup team for anyways, I bet your at your hottest first thing in the morning, no makeup n messy hair.... My fav!! But Gustavo can be there in a few hours if you really think u need him... Just remember what I said, don't even look at it... He will cut you. Phone Post

Pescy,

You are the sweetest guy ever/].  And yes, I have my phone in a case.  I would have NEVER thought of that.

And I'm not really into wearing much makeup.  I wear eye makeup but I don't even wear lipstick most of the time.  Women that wear a ton of makeup have always scared me!!

11/27/12 2:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WAR FRANK

Just Speaking the Truth Vix... Now me... Fuck... It took 9hrs of HnM just to look like that *^^^^^^ lol ... My poor woman has to wake up to that mug every morning... Lol

Hope the tip helps with the pics.

War Frank Phone Post
11/27/12 6:40 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WAR FRANK

Just Speaking the Truth Vix... Now me... Fuck... It took 9hrs of HnM just to look like that *^^^^^^ lol ... My poor woman has to wake up to that mug every morning... Lol

Hope the tip helps with the pics.

War Frank Phone Post

Shut up, that's a great pic.  You look great in it.  I'll take a pic when the painkillers kick in.  I an getting a rot canal this week and it's been, shall we say, a ton of fun being in tooth pain.

11/27/12 8:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ ooohhh what kind of Feelgoods did they put you on? I like a yellow from time to time when the MOTAcine isn't working for the pains! Hope your toof feels better soon n thanks for the compliment... Looking forward to your Doped up photo :)

Wendy hope all is well, did you get to see your hubby today? How's our man doing? Phone Post
11/27/12 8:30 PM
mmavixen

In for Wendy's updates....

and Pescy, the dentist was a little cheap with the painkillers.  I think the pink hair made him think I'd enjoy them a bit too much, I shuld have woren a business suit to my appointment....LOL

11/27/12 9:29 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taken from facebook update

***UPDATE***

Nice to see Frank was awake more today then since he went in. He has barely any energy however he pushed through to sit up many times. He went for his chest catscan this am however no results on that yet. He now has a suction tube hose to use for the phlegm issues he is having. His mouth and throat are very sore and he had a fever of 102.3 when I left. The hiccups are still happening...
however he is fighting the fight. He still gets very down however once you have been there and watched you so understand why. I lift his spirits every chance I get and he always tells me it works. I am very proud of him and happy that today seemed to be a better day. As the days go on the expense of going back and forth to Boston is draining us finacially and quickly. If you could please pass our donation link around I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for supporting us!!!

Ok now for The UG only lol. While with Frank today he shared with a very special phone call he got from Chris Camozzi. Just by my husband's words I knew that phonecall touched my husband's heart. This forum is like family and the things you all have done are amazing. 98% of all donations came from this very place or by the actions of this place. Two pizza's arrived with two cookies will take pic at some point and it was from here have to run through pages to find person. I am so very busy that sometimes I am lucky I remember my head good thing for me it is attached to my shoulders hehe. Frank is fighting the fight and for that I am very grateful. Without my husband I would be lost I do not even feel right being on this computer while he is 67 miles away however he knows if I could be there I would. There is a link on facebook for a shirt that someone from twitter designed for frank if I remember I will post here thought it was awesome. Open Mat Radio has sent out a shirt to me that will be auctioned and it is signed by fighters details coming soon.

11/27/12 9:42 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

^ Awesome to hear!  Camozzi = pure class

11/27/12 10:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Awsome update... Camozzi is the man! So cool someone sent you pizza... Was planning on doing that my self... Lol... Team Fat Kid!

Hope you have a gd night

War Frank Phone Post
11/27/12 10:32 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up AKA Ninja lol AKA Mike sent the pizza and Frank smiled when I told him and I brought him the brochure he will love to eat those when he gets out. We will have a dinner date ;) I actually was leaving for Boston when it came so right in the frezzer it went. Awesome packaging and great company sent brochure of everything they have. Thank you so very much for everything you have done.

11/27/12 10:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Was gunna wait but might as well throw it out there... I'd like to get you guys a Turkey Dinner with all the fixins for Xmas eve or day dinner... There's a Boston Meat Market in your town and they have a full spread holiday dinner with fixins that you can pick up day before or I believe on Xmas... Let me know which day works best, hell if you wanna do Xmas Eve-Eve let me know... I'll call it in a few days in advance.

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
11/27/12 10:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up AKA Ninja lol AKA Mike sent the pizza and Frank smiled when I told him and I brought him the brochure he will love to eat those when he gets out. We will have a dinner date ;) I actually was leaving for Boston when it came so right in the frezzer it went. Awesome packaging and great company sent brochure of everything they have. Thank you so very much for everything you have done.

Ninja is the man... He's VP of Team Fat Kid! Phone Post
11/27/12 10:49 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Was gunna wait but might as well throw it out there... I'd like to get you guys a Turkey Dinner with all the fixins for Xmas eve or day dinner... There's a Boston Meat Market in your town and they have a full spread holiday dinner with fixins that you can pick up day before or I believe on Xmas... Let me know which day works best, hell if you wanna do Xmas Eve-Eve let me know... I'll call it in a few days in advance.

Team Fat Kid Phone Post

Awwww so sweet and funny Frank loves Boston Market and they are down the street from our house. We are not picky and with it right down the street any day is fine any works for me even day of. Wow so cool can't wait to tell Frank he will love that cause you know he too is Team Fat Kid lol I miss my teddy bear damn cancer stole his stuffing wtf lmao

11/27/12 11:04 PM
mmavixen

Awesome updates and I am so down for Boston Market.  

Team Fat KId! LMCAO

11/27/12 11:36 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is just something special in the way wendy and frank love each other, its easy to see, I am in no way wealthy, or well off, but i feel the need to make things better for them.  I'm doing all I can, and all I can do is ask for you others to keep this thread UP, and hope that as a community we can help this couple get through this.  My family has lost many to cancer, and it takes more than just well wishes to get the family through, so I'm pleading with all of the MMA community to pull together and help Wendy, and Frank, lets fuck cancer one case at a time.  Lets get Frank home. 

11/28/12 12:06 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Frank checking in. Keep this thread at the top, the fight isn't over yet, with our support Wendy and Frank can beat cancers ass!!!!!! Phone Post
11/28/12 1:05 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those chemo hiccups are wierd and suck!

I had them a couple times and then they stopped, hope frank gets rid if them fast.

I have just a few months experience being sick, my empathy goes out to others who have had to go thru much worse and for
Much longer.

Been wearing my franks bracelet daily

Support is nice and feels good even from people you have never met.

I have had some very genuine and empathetic people... Friends of friends... Aquaintences.... Offer support in many ways.

Being sick sucks!!!!

But seeing and feeling genuine empathy, support, concern, feels good and does help alot when your sick.

Took a few pics of me and my son wearing our franks fight shirts.

Great day walking around pikes place
Then went to see king Tut exhibit after.
Plus easier to spot my son in cool black and pink shirt!

I, hope franks upswing happens as fast as possible;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.