UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/28/12 10:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Was gunna wait but might as well throw it out there... I'd like to get you guys a Turkey Dinner with all the fixins for Xmas eve or day dinner... There's a Boston Meat Market in your town and they have a full spread holiday dinner with fixins that you can pick up day before or I believe on Xmas... Let me know which day works best, hell if you wanna do Xmas Eve-Eve let me know... I'll call it in a few days in advance.

Team Fat Kid Phone Post

Awwww so sweet and funny Frank loves Boston Market and they are down the street from our house. We are not picky and with it right down the street any day is fine any works for me even day of. Wow so cool can't wait to tell Frank he will love that cause you know he too is Team Fat Kid lol I miss my teddy bear damn cancer stole his stuffing wtf lmao

LOL... Damn Stuffing Stealing Cancer... We (Team Fat Kid Training Facility's llc) will get your Grizzly Bear back to mid Summer walking weight, hopefully the Hibernation is almost past. That's awsome Frank likes the Market and there's one near by, hopefully he will be home, healthier and hungry ( n High... *Medicinal only) so he can start working on getting his padding back!

Really rooting for you guys, honestly hasn't been a day go by since I read Franks thread that I haven't been thinking of him, my lost loved ones and everyone fighting world wide... Gotta do something about the fucked up medical system in this country and for fuck sake we gotta find a cure for Cancer ( Fuck Cancer) soon.

Looking forward to getting you your holiday feast ... I'm kinda a food peddler... "Oh you have had enough, no no, have a little more on your plate".... " you already ate? SO WHAT there's always room for a little more" ... "Your stuffed?!?! Just take a mid dinner Toke n Get back to work" all things my friends n Fam have heard for years.... Was real poor growing up n had empty fridge syndrome a lot, get a weird sense of Calm n Peace when there's Chicken cooking in the Grease!! Makes me happy to know that no matter how tough things are financially for you, your grubbing good on Xmas!

Team Fat Kid! Phone Post
11/28/12 10:24 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Those chemo hiccups are wierd and suck!

I had them a couple times and then they stopped, hope frank gets rid if them fast.

I have just a few months experience being sick, my empathy goes out to others who have had to go thru much worse and for
Much longer.

Been wearing my franks bracelet daily

Support is nice and feels good even from people you have never met.

I have had some very genuine and empathetic people... Friends of friends... Aquaintences.... Offer support in many ways.

Being sick sucks!!!!

But seeing and feeling genuine empathy, support, concern, feels good and does help alot when your sick.

Took a few pics of me and my son wearing our franks fight shirts.

Great day walking around pikes place
Then went to see king Tut exhibit after.
Plus easier to spot my son in cool black and pink shirt!

I, hope franks upswing happens as fast as possible;) Phone Post
Looking forward to the pics and glad you n your boy had a good outing!

Hope your kicking ass in your battle! Phone Post
11/28/12 11:17 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I washed my shirt and it shrunk an amazing amount and now looks like a crop top on me lol. So I'm going old school and gonna cut the design out and poorly hand stitch it onto a hoodie or another shirt. Fuck Cancer! Fuck 100% cotton! Punk rock for life! War Frank! Phone Post
11/28/12 11:20 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/28/12 11:20 AM
UGCTT_SidRival -  So I washed my shirt and it shrunk an amazing amount and now looks like a crop top on me lol. So I'm going old school and gonna cut the design out and poorly hand stitch it onto a hoodie or another shirt. Fuck Cancer! Fuck 100% cotton! Punk rock for life! War Frank! Phone Post

Rofl this had me cracking up Proof on the crop top or it did not happen lmfao

pics pics ahaha

11/28/12 11:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Edited: 11/28/12 11:29 AM
UGCTT_SidRival - So I washed my shirt and it shrunk an amazing amount and now looks like a crop top on me lol. So I'm going old school and gonna cut the design out and poorly hand stitch it onto a hoodie or another shirt. Fuck Cancer! Fuck 100% cotton! Punk rock for life! War Frank! Phone Post

Before you do that... Are you familiar with the Ancient Stretch technique passed down from Families of The Fat?

Step 1. Put shirt on and put both hands up your shirt as if your going for a feelsky.

Step 2. Have a little feelsky ... Lol

Step 3. Make a fist with both hands

Step 4. Chain Punches (wing chun style... Videos on YouTube if no know how.)

Step 5. Spin shirt around so back is now front and Repeat step 1-4

Your Welcome! Phone Post

11/28/12 6:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahaha excellent explanation. Issue is its too short now. I don't have a problem wearing tight shirts. Makes me look buff. This one makes me look like a high school girl in the 90s lol. Phone Post
11/28/12 6:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Hahahaha excellent explanation. Issue is its too short now. I don't have a problem wearing tight shirts. Makes me look buff. This one makes me look like a high school girl in the 90s lol. Phone Post
Those were my glory years!!! Phone Post
11/28/12 6:41 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up AKA Ninja lol AKA Mike sent the pizza and Frank smiled when I told him and I brought him the brochure he will love to eat those when he gets out. We will have a dinner date ;) I actually was leaving for Boston when it came so right in the frezzer it went. Awesome packaging and great company sent brochure of everything they have. Thank you so very much for everything you have done.

It is the least I could do Wendy!!!! I would rather take you to their actual pizza parlors here in Chicago, but this is the next best thing. Make sure you take it out of the tray and butter the crust before you bake it. Makes a big difference!

Those cookies should be illegal. They are INSANE!!!!

If you have never had a true Chicago Deep Dish Pizza you are in for a treat! Give Frank a high 5 for me and I hope you enjoy them. Lou Malnati's is the BEST!

FUCK CANCER

Mike

11/28/12 7:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Your the man ^^^ I do want... That's rad they ship... Might be placing order shortly... Website?

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
11/28/12 7:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Wow those pizza's look phenomal... Always been a fan of thin crust but that pizza looks pretty serious! Phone Post
11/28/12 7:24 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Edited: 11/28/12 7:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Your the man ^^^ I do want... That's rad they ship... Might be placing order shortly... Website?

Team Fat Kid Phone Post

www.tastesofchicago.com

DO IT!

TFK!

11/28/12 7:24 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Wow those pizza's look phenomal... Always been a fan of thin crust but that pizza looks pretty serious! Phone Post
Pics or gtfo Phone Post
11/28/12 7:25 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Wow those pizza's look phenomal... Always been a fan of thin crust but that pizza looks pretty serious! Phone Post
Pics or gtfo Phone Post

Look up :)

11/28/12 10:25 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taken from Facebook Page

***UPDATE***

Frank got some much needed sleep today. The doc told hime was very proud of Frank for making it this far with the scares we had up until today. All tests have come back negative for infection and the chest catscan showed clear lungs so this is awesome and they believe the fevers to be side effect of chemo only. He still has the same things going on and his mouth hurts however the doc...
s reassured him today he is doing good. He texted me gn and was in great spirits and excited he was going to get a great nights sleep. Although we will still have hurdles this is an awesome day. Thank you all for supporting us!! Please pass around our donation link above the Boston travel expenses have about drained us and there is still much that Frank will need when he gets out. This disease is not cheap I now understand why poor people die more quickly. Have a great night everyone and again ty.

For Ug

Did not get to see Frank today son had a tonsil issue turned out to be tonsil crypts. This is something he has had before however very bad timing lol. Frank was so upbeat in his texts today as he cannot talk to much it hurts so we text like maniacs and I send him videos of me and today one each of the boys who I caught off guard hehe. Will be nice to get a good night sleepwithout the worry of a hospital phonecall. Frank is so excited to move on from this. I know we are still going to have many hurdles but it feels so good to have this feeling today. I share more with you all because you have earned it in everything you have done. Ty all so much

11/28/12 10:34 PM
Luvdcuties

wreckker -  Those chemo hiccups are wierd and suck!

I had them a couple times and then they stopped, hope frank gets rid if them fast.

I have just a few months experience being sick, my empathy goes out to others who have had to go thru much worse and for
Much longer.

Been wearing my franks bracelet daily

Support is nice and feels good even from people you have never met.

I have had some very genuine and empathetic people... Friends of friends... Aquaintences.... Offer support in many ways.

Being sick sucks!!!!

But seeing and feeling genuine empathy, support, concern, feels good and does help alot when your sick.

Took a few pics of me and my son wearing our franks fight shirts.

Great day walking around pikes place
Then went to see king Tut exhibit after.
Plus easier to spot my son in cool black and pink shirt!

I, hope franks upswing happens as fast as possible;) Phone Post

Wreckker when it first happen I thought he was taking a last breathe it was horrible I cannot wait till they go away they are friggin scary. Support can be the reason someone lives. Seeing how hard it is for me with fundraising I can understand as I bleed dry to be there for my husband I know if I did not he would not have made it through the major hurdles over the past two weeks. He has told me the support did it and the docs cannot believe he made it through either. I am so very proud of him but know my support is needed cause on the rough days if I get him to smile or someone does it helps take away the negative. Support can be a great medicine. I just wish the medical system was fixed to include all the expenses with a cancer diagnosis they forget that if treatment is not available near home if noone is there for the patient their recovery may not happen and this is never accounted for. I understand the meaning of eating less to afford to see my husband because he needs it to live. Someday hopefully the system will be fixed. Glad you had a great day with your son and know today Frank had the best day since being admitted.

11/28/12 10:41 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Wow those pizza's look phenomal... Always been a fan of thin crust but that pizza looks pretty serious! Phone Post

Ninja - I just this am noticed your gift message on the box how cool so awesome and will make sure to cut it off box to save. I can't wait for our date night.Me and Frank two pizzas and a cookie hell yeah

El_Pescadero Frank got to hear about your xmas dinner via a video message and he was happy I got a wink as a reply. He always tells mehow much love he has for you all. Also another place to order from for gifts is Shari's Berries omg massive berries and to die for great company

11/29/12 10:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ that's killer!! Hoping each day gets better and better for you guys.

War Frank Phone Post
11/29/12 11:42 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

PICS PICS PICS PICS .... Where you at Vix? Phone Post
11/29/12 12:31 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Hey Wendy, I'm doing a women's self-defense seminar on Dec.9th and am going to donate a portion to you guys (don't know how much yet b/c I don't know how many signups we're gonna get). I'd love to give the ladies who participate a #FranksFight wristband if you have any extras you wouldn't mind sending me. If not, no worries; just thought it'd be cool to get a pic of everyone wearing them afterwards.

Also, don't forget to root for UGA over Alabama in the SEC championship so my Dawgs can meet your Irish in the National championship! :)

11/29/12 5:38 PM
CindyO

Keep your eyes open for Zuffa's package. Just heard it is super cool:)

Cindy

11/29/12 6:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

CindyO -

Cindy

That outstanding... Thanks for your support with this and all the other philanthropic causes you and Zuffa are donating too. Phone Post
11/29/12 9:05 PM
Luvdcuties

CindyO - 

Cindy

I took a video of this and sent it via text message to Frank. It is painful for him to talk so that is how I fix that lol. His reply when he saw was "Whoa fuck seriously??" aha love it Thank you for making my hubby's day I really appreciate it. So awesome

11/29/12 9:12 PM
Luvdcuties

Taken from Facebook

***UPDATE***

I am quite tired so will make this quick. Frank is doing good and the docs have spoken to him about possible go home dates. He was told 3-7 days assuming everything stays the way it is going. He got lots of rest today and walked the floor a few times today. This is an amazing day for us as it has been a real rough 2 weeks so to here staff talking about him coming home is awesome. Of ...
course things could change in a second but we are happy to know as of right now he is doing real good. His numbers jumped up by ten thousand today and the doc was amazed. Thank you all for supporting us. Please pass around our donation link. We still have Boston travel expenses and will have even more expenses when he comes home so we REALLY NEED your help!! Ty

For the UG

Loadin Frank was so happy to receive message from you. I never told him it was coming so it was a nice surprise for him when you texted. I received two shirts in mail today and one will be auctioned off to raise money soon as it is up I will let you all know this is coming from Open Matt Radio. Frank just texted that his meds have kicked in so he is off to dreamland. Hearing him be so positive now that they have told him about going home is amazing. Docs told him they are not sure how he made it because the hurdles were not good for the first two weeks. He tells them me his wife and I so understand. We have a love for one another that when one is down the other is too but when one is fighting so is the other so we feed off each other and that is how we make it in the great game called life. We have overcome many hurdles and I cannot wait till the day I can say we totally overcame this. Thank you all for being there for us all this time as I have said before you are all family.

11/29/12 9:13 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

Hey Wendy, I'm doing a women's self-defense seminar on Dec.9th and am going to donate a portion to you guys (don't know how much yet b/c I don't know how many signups we're gonna get). I'd love to give the ladies who participate a #FranksFight wristband if you have any extras you wouldn't mind sending me. If not, no worries; just thought it'd be cool to get a pic of everyone wearing them afterwards.

Also, don't forget to root for UGA over Alabama in the SEC championship so my Dawgs can meet your Irish in the National championship! :)

Will check in morning and get back to you on this do not see this as being a problem though.

11/29/12 9:48 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Luvdcuties - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Will check in morning and get back to you on this do not see this as being a problem though.

No worries if you can't, Wendy. We'll do a pic holding a sign or something regardless.

And this was beautiful...  "We have a love for one another that when one is down the other is too but when one is fighting so is the other so we feed off each other and that is how we make it in the great game called life. We have overcome many hurdles and I cannot wait till the day I can say we totally overcame this. Thank you all for being there for us all this time as I have said before you are all family."

Makes me think of the last scene in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" when husband and wife are back to back fighting as a team against overwhelming odds. If you guys haven't ever seen that movie, it's a great metaphor for marriage and would be a great date night film when Frank gets home! :) 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.