UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/30/12 12:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Dinamita
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a question: does SurveyMonkey really pay you to take surveys? It says you can donate to the charity of your choice. I'd be willing to sign up and donate to Frank's Fight if it's legit. Phone Post
11/30/12 12:34 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pizza looks GD amazing. My GF had to go to Illinois in March for business so I tagged along. Almost stayed just for the pizza then lol. Glad Frank on the mend! Hopefully he's home soon. War Frank! Phone Post
11/30/12 1:12 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I opened the shirts from my contest before I sent them off to Shane to be signed and I noticed that Uncle Creepy added some artwork.....SuperCalo sporting the Movember Creepyness:

11/30/12 2:55 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

So I opened the shirts from my contest before I sent them off to Shane to be signed and I noticed that Uncle Creepy added some artwork.....SuperCalo sporting the Movember Creepyness:

That is glorious.

11/30/12 6:33 PM
CindyO

^^^ Ha! That's funny!

Cindy

11/30/12 7:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Improvement is glorious Phone Post
11/30/12 8:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WAR FRANK

Just Speaking the Truth Vix... Now me... Fuck... It took 9hrs of HnM just to look like that *^^^^^^ lol ... My poor woman has to wake up to that mug every morning... Lol

Hope the tip helps with the pics.

War Frank Phone Post

Shut up, that's a great pic.  You look great in it.  I'll take a pic when the painkillers kick in.  I an getting a rot canal this week and it's been, shall we say, a ton of fun being in tooth pain.

Have those pain killers kicked in yet? Pic Vixy? Phone Post
12/1/12 11:20 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Donde esta Chica ^^^ Phone Post
12/2/12 9:25 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/2/12 10:02 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is my updated cover photo which is seen by 30,000 + people a day :) #FranksFight will also be on my banner come January 5th at Invicta FC 4 :)

12/2/12 10:04 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

RowdyBec is my hero!!!!

Thanks for joining the fight. :) Phone Post
12/2/12 10:05 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

RowdyBec -

Here is my updated cover photo which is seen by 30,000 + people a day :) #FranksFight will also be on my banner come January 5th at Invicta FC 4 :)

You are an Angel... We need to get this lady a "Creepy T"... Warren any chance we can do a few more? I'll buy one for Bec.

Hope everyone has a stupendous Sunday! Phone Post
12/2/12 10:47 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RowdyBec -

You are an Angel... We need to get this lady a "Creepy T"... Warren any chance we can do a few more? I'll buy one for Bec.

Rowdy Bec has earned herself a fan-for-life! Keep being awesome miss rowdy! Phone Post
12/2/12 10:41 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucky-Gi-Shirt-w-6-autographs-for-FranksFight-/321033541758?

OpenMatRadio.com and LuckyGi/OnTheMat are happy to announce this auction to benefit #FranksFight. You are bidding on a Lucky Gi shirt signed by the following UFC and ADCC All Stars: Vinny Magalhaes, Martin Kampmann, Tyson Griffin, Frank Trigg, Eddie Bravo, and Dean Lister. All proceeds go directly to Frank. Please bid now

Vinny

Eddie

12/2/12 10:45 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rowdy Bec is a cool human being Phone Post
12/2/12 10:52 PM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RowdyBec -

Rowdy Bec has earned herself a fan-for-life! Keep being awesome miss rowdy! Phone Post

There is nothing not cool about Rowdy, fan for life right here as well :)
12/3/12 10:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hey Wendy, hope your having a good one so far today... You mentioned frank would be getting out of Hospital in a few days... Do you have any updates or an exact day he is home?

Hope everyone has a great day Phone Post
12/3/12 12:42 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
RowdyBec -

There is nothing not cool about Rowdy, fan for life right here as well :)
. Phone Post
12/3/12 12:43 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hey Wendy, hope your having a good one so far today... You mentioned frank would be getting out of Hospital in a few days... Do you have any updates or an exact day he is home?

Hope everyone has a great day Phone Post
In for updates. You continue to be in our prayers. Phone Post
12/3/12 4:59 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. Creepy stache on Calo and Rowdy Bec support are amazing. Big ups to Vinny too. War Frank! Phone Post
12/3/12 5:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_SidRival - TTT. Creepy stache on Calo and Rowdy Bec support are amazing. Big ups to Vinny too. War Frank! Phone Post
And Eddie and Kampmann and Trigg and Lister and Tyson. Sorry I got excited when I saw the Vinny pic and neglected to read the post haha. Love how the mma community is rallying for this cause! Phone Post
12/3/12 5:13 PM
Loadin76
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for an update :)

12/3/12 8:24 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got home from Boston. Got such great news Frank is coming home tomorrow hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to touch my husband without mask and gloves ;) Doctor's are amazed at how his numbers jumped so quickly. Amazing Amazing then I can get back to normalwith everything as can he in regards to day to day routine.

12/3/12 8:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Just got home from Boston. Got such great news Frank is coming home tomorrow hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to touch my husband without mask and gloves ;) Doctor's are amazed at how his numbers jumped so quickly. Amazing Amazing then I can get back to normalwith everything as can he in regards to day to day routine.

YES!!!

That is best news ever!! Glad to hear your man is coming home!

War Frank Phone Post
12/3/12 9:04 PM
bruised

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

YES!!!

That is best news ever!! Glad to hear your man is coming home!

War Frank Phone Post
I second that!! Glad to here, Wendy!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.