UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/3/12 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news!
Tomorrow will be a great day!
I just got my shipment from Six Deuce...
I had asked for new stickers for my new car...
Got an awesome #Franksfight sticker.
Sending love from Colorado! Phone Post
12/3/12 9:32 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Just got home from Boston. Got such great news Frank is coming home tomorrow hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to touch my husband without mask and gloves ;) Doctor's are amazed at how his numbers jumped so quickly. Amazing Amazing then I can get back to normalwith everything as can he in regards to day to day routine.

So great to hear Wendy. Give him bro-hugs from all of us. :)

12/3/12 9:40 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This! ^^^ Phone Post
12/3/12 10:54 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Only appropriate level of celebration...

12/3/12 11:04 PM
Loadin76
1298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outstanding news... looks like I owe Frank some beers....maybe some of my 15 year old Transylvanian moonshine.... definitely reason to crack it open. Phone Post
12/3/12 11:04 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Hey Wendy, I'm doing a women's self-defense seminar on Dec.9th and am going to donate a portion to you guys (don't know how much yet b/c I don't know how many signups we're gonna get). I'd love to give the ladies who participate a #FranksFight wristband if you have any extras you wouldn't mind sending me. If not, no worries; just thought it'd be cool to get a pic of everyone wearing them afterwards.

Also, don't forget to root for UGA over Alabama in the SEC championship so my Dawgs can meet your Irish in the National championship! :)

Ok sent you a bunch today post office said 3-4 days so should be there in time ;)

12/3/12 11:07 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im glad Frank is getting better! Yay!

12/3/12 11:17 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Hey Wendy, I'm doing a women's self-defense seminar on Dec.9th and am going to donate a portion to you guys (don't know how much yet b/c I don't know how many signups we're gonna get). I'd love to give the ladies who participate a #FranksFight wristband if you have any extras you wouldn't mind sending me. If not, no worries; just thought it'd be cool to get a pic of everyone wearing them afterwards.

Also, don't forget to root for UGA over Alabama in the SEC championship so my Dawgs can meet your Irish in the National championship! :)

Ok sent you a bunch today post office said 3-4 days so should be there in time ;)

Sweet!

12/3/12 11:19 PM
CindyO

Luvdcuties - 

Just got home from Boston. Got such great news Frank is coming home tomorrow hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to touch my husband without mask and gloves ;) Doctor's are amazed at how his numbers jumped so quickly. Amazing Amazing then I can get back to normalwith everything as can he in regards to day to day routine.

Uh-oh! Sexy-time's about to be out of control=) That's great news!

Cindy

12/4/12 11:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Luvdcuties - 

Cindy

You a Scorpio too Cindy? Lol

In all honesty I'm sure these first few nights of Snuggles will be truly heavenly for them, couldn't imagine going threw what they have... I wouldn't wanna do anything except Love-up on my women for weeks straight if we had gone threw this.

Snugelicious!!! Phone Post
12/4/12 11:25 AM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AWESOME NEWS!!! I'm so excited for you guys, and so happy that Frank has fought this round like a fucking boss. I'm sincerely hoping that his war will finally be over. As always, I will continue to be sending positive thoughts your way. You guys are such an awesome team, and I can only hope that one day I'll find a woman that has even the quarter of the heart you do Wendy.

12/4/12 2:20 PM
DiscipleDojo

othree - 

AWESOME NEWS!!! I'm so excited for you guys, and so happy that Frank has fought this round like a fucking boss. I'm sincerely hoping that his war will finally be over. As always, I will continue to be sending positive thoughts your way. You guys are such an awesome team, and I can only hope that one day I'll find a woman that has even the quarter of the heart you do Wendy.

Couldn't agree more. Frank, you got a quality lady by your side.

Now you two go get your groove on!  ;)

12/4/12 6:48 PM
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

This is awesome news :) <3

12/4/12 7:34 PM
Loser Born Natural
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You two have a great night! Phone Post
12/5/12 3:03 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

TTT

12/5/12 7:00 PM
Loadin76
1298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

12/5/12 7:05 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I have a feeling this thread is not being updated by Wendy for a VERY good reason. I hope you two have lotsa cuddle time. :)

12/5/12 7:31 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes I am home. I'm still very sick, no tastebuds at all and my hearing has been very damaged. The first stem cell transplant is complete. The high dose chemo is just awful and not what I was ready for. I'm so exhausted its hard to bend my legs but I will get through it. The doctor talked to me and transplant number 2 in 30 days or maybe another type of chemo. Unfortunately whether I'm looking at 3 years or 10 years on my clock there will be no more transplant business. No way no how. I'm going to continue to fight on my terms with my wife by my side. Being home and next to her means everything right now as I continue to try and recover.

You are all awesome. Thank you deeply. Will update as the road continues. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:34 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^^ So great to see you posting Frank. You do what you think is best and let the chips fall where they may. I cannot imagine the pain and anguish this is causing you and your family. You are in all of our thoughts every day Frank. Keep fighting! FUCK CANCER!

12/5/12 7:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

^^^^^ So great to see you posting Frank. You do what you think is best and let the chips fall where they may. I cannot imagine the pain and anguish this is causing you and your family. You are in all of our thoughts every day Frank. Keep fighting! FUCK CANCER!

This exactly!

Glad to have u back my man Phone Post
12/6/12 3:43 AM
CindyO

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
CindyO -
Luvdcuties - 

Cindy

You a Scorpio too Cindy? Lol

In all honesty I'm sure these first few nights of Snuggles will be truly heavenly for them, couldn't imagine going threw what they have... I wouldn't wanna do anything except Love-up on my women for weeks straight if we had gone threw this.

Snugelicious!!! Phone Post

Nope, Aries.

Cindy

12/6/12 4:56 PM
DiscipleDojo

Check out the stickers that came with my SixDeuce shirt order...

One's on my laptop now and the other will be going on my car! Go show Quik some love and grap something from SixDuece...they make some great non-douchey MMA clothing!

12/7/12 10:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/7/12 11:56 AM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ninja you are very right my updates stopped so I could spend time with hubby ;) Just being able to be in the same house with him is incredible.

Taken From Facebook Page

***UPDATE***

Frank is very tired however is very happy to be home. He will have to be back in Boston on Monday for labs and a visit with the nurse practitioner. Each day is a struggle but he is getting through one day at a time. He has no taste buds and therefore we have to go to the store and continue to buy different foods to see what he can eat. There are many rules that have to be followed wi...
th this transplant such as no buffet or soft serve ice cream for a year. Only certain foods for the next month and only certain foods can be bought and have to be prepared a certain way. Even at home he has to be contained away from germs as even one germ could kill him. We do not have to wear masks and gloves in our home however anyone coming in does and if Frank leaves he has to wear mask and gloves. He really is only allowed to leave to go to Boston. They want him to limit contact with others as much as possible. We will not know for a while whether or not this transplant worked however we do know for right now Frank is home and alive. Thank you all for supporting us and Please pass around our donation link with all the new rules and restrictions it has become even more expensive and we will still need to travel back and forth to Boston at least once a week. Ty

Also Taken from the Facebook Page

Presents from Zuffa

This morning Frank received this package from Zuffa. It was like Christmas morning here. He almostcried over the Signed gloves that are signed by Matt Hughes and Dana White!! Here is a pic of the goodies that came this a.m.

12/7/12 12:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

That is so cool of the UFC.... Gd stuff, glad Franks Home! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.