UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/7/12 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DiscipleDojo
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

TTT

12/7/12 1:49 PM
bruised
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is awesome! I'm glad the UFC sent the care package - I wonder if it has anything to do with Cindy O :P Will continue to pray for Frank and do what I can to raise awareness. Frank is in all of our thoughts! Phone Post
12/7/12 2:14 PM
Luvdcuties
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some collages to catch you up on everything that has happened up to this point. I'm a little behind lol

Zuffa Package

Presents for Frank

Auction to benefit Frank

12/7/12 10:53 PM
Luvdcuties
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Shit!!!!!

Frank really did just get off the phone with Dana White wtf aha so awesome thank you Matt Phillips you r the best

Here is what Frank just posted to his facebook

"

I really did just get off the phone with UFC president Dana White. What an insane day. The support is overwhelming."

12/7/12 11:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Holy Shit!!!!!

Frank really did just get off the phone with Dana White wtf aha so awesome thank you Matt Phillips you r the best

Here is what Frank just posted to his facebook

"

I really did just get off the phone with UFC president Dana White. What an insane day. The support is overwhelming."

So fucking cool!! Phone Post
12/7/12 11:21 PM
Matt Phillips
832 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post
12/7/12 11:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - :) Phone Post
Your a stud! Phone Post
12/7/12 11:46 PM
the geek
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -  :) Phone Post

Matt, you're an all star!
12/7/12 11:47 PM
DiscipleDojo
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big time VU for Matt Phillips!

And is that Dixie Carter as in Designing Women Dixie Carter?? haha  Awesome!

12/7/12 11:52 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ THAT Dixie Carter died. Maybe she's the wrestler?

Cindy

12/7/12 11:58 PM
Luvdcuties

CindyO - 

Cindy

Yes she is President of TNA wrestling ;)

12/8/12 3:36 AM
UGCTT Private First Class America
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is awesome, so is Matt Phillips for setting up the phone call. Glad to hear you're back home with your family!

War Frank!

Fuck cancer!

On a side note, I ordered a shirt from 62 the other day, and it came with a snazzy #FRANKSFIGHT sticker! It made my day. Phone Post
12/8/12 4:02 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

You've got mail;)

Cindy

12/8/12 5:07 AM
Matt Phillips
832 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Luvdcuties - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

You've got mail;)

Cindy

:) Phone Post
12/8/12 2:39 PM
Luvdcuties

Cindy O - After the phone call last night then as I read my husband your pm he was in tears because it was even more real that this was happening. He is so excited and me well I'm still quite speechless. To know we are going VIP expenses paid by Dana to a UFC event in April in NJ which I have never been to is like winning the the lottery. Thank you so much for your help in making this a reality and surprise.

Matt - The phone call was priceless omg wow hearing Dana's voice was like hearing him talk on the tv lmao

I'm still  in aw wow thanks for the awesome night and what a future event to look forward to we never had a honeymoon well now here it comes hell yeah!! You all rock!!

12/8/12 2:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Cindy O - After the phone call last night then as I read my husband your pm he was in tears because it was even more real that this was happening. He is so excited and me well I'm still quite speechless. To know we are going VIP expenses paid by Dana to a UFC event in April in NJ which I have never been to is like winning the the lottery. Thank you so much for your help in making this a reality and surprise.

Matt - The phone call was priceless omg wow hearing Dana's voice was like hearing him talk on the tv lmao

I'm still  in aw wow thanks for the awesome night and what a future event to look forward to we never had a honeymoon well now here it comes hell yeah!! You all rock!!

That is absolutely amazing... Best Organization ever!!! Better sport your creepy shirts... Lol!! So cool!!

War Generosity Phone Post
12/8/12 4:07 PM
Jay Haas
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/8/12 7:31 PM
Luvdcuties

Check this out great way to help out many!!

Official "Charity Bets" Thread! - Mixed Martial Arts Forum http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2095600&page=4

12/8/12 8:10 PM
DiscipleDojo

Aww man, I didn't know Designing Women's Dixie had died. Dang. :(

It's so awesome reading all this! Just think...this whole thing started with a silly impromptu "Who is SuperCalo??" design contest, and has resulted in Wendy and Frank hanging with Dana in a few months.

Incredible. The UG is amazing.

12/9/12 9:42 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

It's so awesome reading all this! Just think...this whole thing started with a silly impromptu "Who is SuperCalo??" design contest, and has resulted in Wendy and Frank hanging with Dana in a few months.

This actually all started after I made a thread just to find anyone that would listen to my story. It was the beginning of the second fight. I figured the first time I could handle it all by myself mentally. I was wrong. Phone Post
12/9/12 9:54 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
DiscipleDojo -

This actually all started after I made a thread just to find anyone that would listen to my story. It was the beginning of the second fight. I figured the first time I could handle it all by myself mentally. I was wrong. Phone Post
I listened Bro.... :)

Almost replied to say that last night, but figured wasn't my place.... But you are correct, your initial Thread telling story is where it all began and when I jumped in and the reason Calo got involved also. Not to take anything away from anyone who was involved in the philanthropy or support given since then... But had you not reached out, none of this would have happened! So stoked you get to go to a UFC... I'm grape Jelly!!!

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
12/9/12 10:11 AM
Matt Phillips

The highlight of my weekend was handing Dana my phone. I am super happy you got to talk to him. Phone Post
12/9/12 10:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Matt Phillips - The highlight of my weekend was handing Dana my phone. I am super happy you got to talk to him. Phone Post
Was All Time!!!

Your a gd dude, hope ur flight home is safe n quick! Phone Post
12/9/12 2:19 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - That is so cool of the UFC.... Gd stuff, glad Franks Home! Phone Post
TTT Phone Post
12/9/12 2:23 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Matt Phillips - The highlight of my weekend was handing Dana my phone. I am super happy you got to talk to him. Phone Post
Was All Time!!!

Your a gd dude, hope ur flight home is safe n quick! Phone Post
All of this

Class Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.