UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/9/12 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Loadin76
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Frank and Wendy, this is the little girl I was talking about back in the day.

12/9/12 9:32 PM
Loadin76
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's another one, apparently she is doing awesome.... You guys have been through alot and we all here are proud to know you as the fighter you are. So lets kick this for good.

12/10/12 8:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just put 25$ in the donation page... Courtesy of Bruised and his smart bet on Benson the Toothpick Henderson... Lol... Damn him! Phone Post
12/10/12 8:36 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Just put 25$ in the donation page... Courtesy of Bruised and his smart bet on Benson the Toothpick Henderson... Lol... Damn him! Phone Post
You seem to have trouble picking fights, haha! At least it's for a great cause Phone Post
12/10/12 8:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Private First Class America -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Just put 25$ in the donation page... Courtesy of Bruised and his smart bet on Benson the Toothpick Henderson... Lol... Damn him! Phone Post
You seem to have trouble picking fights, haha! At least it's for a great cause Phone Post
Lol... Never ever pick Favorites.. I always root the Underdog and would rather sweat a bigger payout. Phone Post
12/10/12 8:41 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Cindy O - After the phone call last night then as I read my husband your pm he was in tears because it was even more real that this was happening. He is so excited and me well I'm still quite speechless. To know we are going VIP expenses paid by Dana to a UFC event in April in NJ which I have never been to is like winning the the lottery. Thank you so much for your help in making this a reality and surprise.

Matt - The phone call was priceless omg wow hearing Dana's voice was like hearing him talk on the tv lmao

I'm still  in aw wow thanks for the awesome night and what a future event to look forward to we never had a honeymoon well now here it comes hell yeah!! You all rock!!

Well fucking shit balls!!!!!!

That is super fucking cool :)

Cindy and DFWjr are impecable and Matt Phillips I would like to shake your hand one day. That was awesome!!!

12/10/12 9:04 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow been a very busy day. Much of the day was spent in Boston however with good results. All of Frank's numbers were good so he did not need any transfusions at all. They are very happy with how his numbers are doing and are concerned about his weight but he told them he will fix that lol. He will not have to return until 12-21 so that is so very awesome. More recoup time and time to get ready for christmas which this year we are lucky to have. We are so happy to be able to have another christmas considering 6 months ago we were unsure if this would happen. Cannot wait to put the tree up on Sunday wooohoooo!!!

12/10/12 9:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Wow been a very busy day. Much of the day was spent in Boston however with good results. All of Frank's numbers were good so he did not need any transfusions at all. They are very happy with how his numbers are doing and are concerned about his weight but he told them he will fix that lol. He will not have to return until 12-21 so that is so very awesome. More recoup time and time to get ready for christmas which this year we are lucky to have. We are so happy to be able to have another christmas considering 6 months ago we were unsure if this would happen. Cannot wait to put the tree up on Sunday wooohoooo!!!

Gd news... That's excellent.... Got my little Charlie Brown tree today... Weeee Phone Post
12/11/12 4:04 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Open Mat Radio and Lucky Gi/OTM Fight Shops are happy to announce this auction to benefit Frank's Fight. You are bidding on a Lucky Gi shirt signed by the following UFC and ADCC All Stars: Dean Lister, Eddie Bravo, Frank "Twinkle Toes" Trigg, Vinny Magalhaes, Martin Kampmann and Tyson Griffin Fan Page. All proceeds go directly to Frank.

This auction ended yesterday for a total of 205.99 going to #FranksFight Thank you so very much for helping to raise this money with the shirt and auction idea. I went to the post office today and got the shirt sent out with a surprise for the winner ;) I also sent some surprises to a few locations like NV, NC,CA, VA so if you livein one of these states keep an eye out ;) Also sent out wristbands to donaters was a fun walk to the post office with happy packages ;)

12/11/12 4:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
Open Mat Radio and Lucky Gi/OTM Fight Shops are happy to announce this auction to benefit Frank's Fight. You are bidding on a Lucky Gi shirt signed by the following UFC and ADCC All Stars: Dean Lister, Eddie Bravo, Frank "Twinkle Toes" Trigg, Vinny Magalhaes, Martin Kampmann and Tyson Griffin Fan Page. All proceeds go directly to Frank.

This auction ended yesterday for a total of 205.99 going to #FranksFight Thank you so very much for helping to raise this money with the shirt and auction idea. I went to the post office today and got the shirt sent out with a surprise for the winner ;) I also sent some surprises to a few locations like NV, NC,CA, VA so if you livein one of these states keep an eye out ;) Also sent out wristbands to donaters was a fun walk to the post office with happy packages ;)

Gd times!! Hope your having a gd day! Phone Post
12/11/12 4:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zuffa package is amazing. VIP trip to UFC is insanely cool and I want to know who the fuck my adopted Hawaiian brethren Matt Phillips really is that he was able to just hand Dana his phone to call Frank lol. Awesome results are awesome. War Frank. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival - Zuffa package is amazing. VIP trip to UFC is insanely cool and I want to know who the fuck my adopted Hawaiian brethren Matt Phillips really is that he was able to just hand Dana his phone to call Frank lol. Awesome results are awesome. War Frank. Phone Post
Right... BALLRrrrrr.... Lol... Although no disrespect intended but, he may be the palest man I have ever seen who lives in the 808.... Lol... Get off the UG and get to the Beach my man... Fuck I miss living in Kauai! Phone Post
12/11/12 4:58 PM
Luvdcuties

Lmao too funny. New Jersey is going to be a blast. I agree on Matt though he came out of no where although I did know before the event it was a possibility ;) I was never guaranteed a call however at the end of the day not only did he come through he was texting Frank up till the call letting him know what was going on. He did an amazing job and just wow the phonecall yeah I hope he bought a new cell phone cause I would have framed that thing rofl

12/11/12 7:23 PM
the geek
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Lmao too funny. New Jersey is going to be a blast. I agree on Matt though he came out of no where although I did know before the event it was a possibility ;) I was never guaranteed a call however at the end of the day not only did he come through he was texting Frank up till the call letting him know what was going on. He did an amazing job and just wow the phonecall yeah I hope he bought a new cell phone cause I would have framed that thing rofl

Can you PM me your email address, I would like to send you guys the photos of Dana while he was on the phone with Frank. The file sizes are probably to large to send over FB messages.

Cheers Phone Post
12/11/12 9:03 PM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Zuffa package is amazing. VIP trip to UFC is insanely cool and I want to know who the fuck my adopted Hawaiian brethren Matt Phillips really is that he was able to just hand Dana his phone to call Frank lol. Awesome results are awesome. War Frank. Phone Post
Right... BALLRrrrrr.... Lol... Although no disrespect intended but, he may be the palest man I have ever seen who lives in the 808.... Lol... Get off the UG and get to the Beach my man... Fuck I miss living in Kauai! Phone Post
One of the drawbacks to living in Hawaii is I have to also work in Hawaii. So I spend a lot of time inside.

Trust me, if I had my way I'd be super tan and go to the beach all day. Somewhere in there I need money for things like UFC trips and food. :) Phone Post
12/11/12 9:05 PM
Matt Phillips
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

You should see my cell phone. I'm surprised it still works. It's cracked from my 2 year old doing his best Peyton Manning (or Tom Brady on your case) impression. :) Phone Post
12/11/12 9:10 PM
Matt Phillips

Luvdcuties -

I'm probably going to be going to the Jersey show, I'll let you know. Maybe be can hang out and do fun Jersey stuff. Lol Phone Post
12/11/12 10:54 PM
Luvdcuties

the geek - 
Luvdcuties -

Can you PM me your email address, I would like to send you guys the photos of Dana while he was on the phone with Frank. The file sizes are probably to large to send over FB messages.

Cheers Phone Post

done ;)

12/11/12 10:54 PM
Luvdcuties

Matt Phillips - 
Luvdcuties -

You should see my cell phone. I'm surprised it still works. It's cracked from my 2 year old doing his best Peyton Manning (or Tom Brady on your case) impression. :) Phone Post

lmao got to love 2 year olds haha

12/11/12 10:55 PM
Luvdcuties

Matt Phillips - 
Luvdcuties -

I'm probably going to be going to the Jersey show, I'll let you know. Maybe be can hang out and do fun Jersey stuff. Lol Phone Post

Cool that would be awesome.

12/12/12 9:55 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Luvdcuties -

Matt that would be fantastic if you could make it. We would for sure hang out. Hell we are 3 - 4 hours from Jersey and I would choose getting picked up and driven and let the UFC fly you out to the event.
12/12/12 11:12 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Matt Phillips -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
One of the drawbacks to living in Hawaii is I have to also work in Hawaii. So I spend a lot of time inside.

Trust me, if I had my way I'd be super tan and go to the beach all day. Somewhere in there I need money for things like UFC trips and food. :) Phone Post
Lol... Just busting your balls.

War Frank Phone Post
12/12/12 10:22 PM
Luvdcuties

12/13/12 10:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Sweet ass pic!!

Hope your feeling good today Phone Post
12/13/12 12:19 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Sweet ass pic!!

Hope your feeling good today Phone Post

Feeling a little better bro and happy to be guzzling some snapple ice tea. Nice to be away from water. My weight is starting to freak me out but i'm feeling the buds starting to kick some.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.