UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/13/12 12:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Sweet ass pic!!

Hope your feeling good today Phone Post

I second that.  I check this thread every day for updates and Frank and his wife are always in my prayers.

12/13/12 8:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got a killer package with a sweet ass shirt and an awsome note! Thanks.

War Frank Phone Post
12/14/12 1:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/14/12 2:52 PM
DiscipleDojo
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got a killer package with a sweet ass shirt and an awsome note! Thanks.

War Frank Phone Post

I just got one as well! Thanks Frank & Wendy!

Also, stay tuned. I just shot a technique video with my instructor and we were able to give #FranksFight some plugs in it as well. I'm editing it but should have it up sometime next week.

12/14/12 4:33 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Just got a killer package with a sweet ass shirt and an awsome note! Thanks.

War Frank Phone Post

Also, stay tuned. I just shot a technique video with my instructor and we were able to give #FranksFight some plugs in it as well. I'm editing it but should have it up sometime next week.

nice!
12/14/12 8:59 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/14/12 9:03 PM
bruised
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the updates, Wendy! Phone Post
12/15/12 6:01 PM
Luvdcuties

yw bruised

12/15/12 6:15 PM
soldave
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war Frank, war UFC ref Leon Roberts to
12/15/12 6:49 PM
Topsyjt
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

How You All Help

I just wanted to take a minute to explain exactly how much you impact our lives and make it possible for us to conitnue fighting this fight without other worries. From donations which literally pay our rent and such since disability is still dragging its feet to groceries, medical supplies, copays, bills, and gas and such. We live a very simple life in a 3rd floor attic apartment with our 2 boys. We have no car so there are no expenses there. Everyone who has donated has kept the roof over our heads and our bills managed. Last year we dropped over 15 grand into Frank's first round of cancer so when it came back we had nothing including were down an income. So when I say I want to explain the impact I mean you have saved us from losing everything. The pictures, comments, presents in mail, and such keep Frank smiling and in turn keep me smiling. I work on #FranksFight everyday hoping to continue to keep the money flow to come in while also updating everyone and keeping Frank happy nevermind my mom and wife duties lol. Everything you all have done thus far is amazing and I want you to realize just like my husband is an inspiration to you, you all are an inspiration to us. ;)  

It's you guys that are the inspiration to us. Keep it up. God Bless xx Phone Post
12/15/12 6:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/16/12 12:32 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Received my package last week (so nice!) but haven't had time to upload a pic. How do I post a pic from an iPhone's camera roll? Phone Post
12/16/12 9:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Weeeee.... Finally won a charity bet. U should have 25$ coming your way thanks to ROY!!

Ya TEAM FAT KID Phone Post
12/17/12 5:57 AM
RowdyBec
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/17/12 5:59 AM

#FranksFight hash tag can be seen on my sponsor banner at the end :) <3

12/17/12 7:40 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soldave - war Frank, war UFC ref Leon Roberts to

Aw man, what's wrong with Leon?

Cindy

12/17/12 1:29 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
soldave - war Frank, war UFC ref Leon Roberts to

Aw man, what's wrong with Leon?

Cindy

sent you a pm
12/17/12 1:30 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

RowdyBec - 

you are awesome. thank you
12/17/12 7:53 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

yw bruised

Awesome pics!!!

12/17/12 11:49 PM
Luvdcuties

We put our tree up as a family tonight. Frank was not able to get up and be able to put ornaments on the tree however he directed me to the exact spot for his ornament. ;) We are just so very happy to be able to enjoy the magic of Christmas with Frank home and beside us something we were not sure if we would have. So awesome and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy your holidays in the best way you can never take waking up for granted ;)

12/17/12 11:52 PM
Luvdcuties

RowdyBec - 

Ty so much just posted this on the FranksFight Facebook page

12/17/12 11:52 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

War Frank Phone Post

Looking forward to seeing ;)

12/18/12 2:27 AM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey can you email me your address again so I can send out this gift card :) tat2tillidie@yahoo.com Phone Post
12/18/12 12:54 PM
Luvdcuties

Tat2tillidie -  Hey can you email me your address again so I can send out this gift card :) tat2tillidie@yahoo.com Phone Post

done ;)

12/18/12 1:11 PM
DiscipleDojo
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Just a heads-up, Wendy, my site got hacked so I had to move to a new host/server. I'm in the process right now, but I haven't had time to edit the video we shot at LMA yet. It may be after Christmas before I'm able to get it posted. But I will as soon as I can.

Also, the Tecia Torres portrait is getting some pretty good responses! Hopefully that means $ coming you guy's way when we auction it! :)

12/18/12 2:20 PM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 

We put our tree up as a family tonight. Frank was not able to get up and be able to put ornaments on the tree however he directed me to the exact spot for his ornament. ;) We are just so very happy to be able to enjoy the magic of Christmas with Frank home and beside us something we were not sure if we would have. So awesome and we hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy your holidays in the best way you can never take waking up for granted ;)

Voted up.  Awesome job with the xmas tree!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.