UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/26/12 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Loadin76
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

OMG Merry Christmas to all of you. We are lost and speechless at the moment. Let me explain exclusively to you what happened today.

So I have been off of #Franksfight for a couple of reasons. First it is hard to run #Franksfight when it is my husband and two I wanted to enjoy the holiday without cancer on the brain and did anyway I am sitting here on my loveseat and my cell goes off and it is something from twitter. I read it and it seems to be a hoax at least not something I believed then I looked into it and omfg Shannon Knapp invited me and Frank to the Fighters Only awards on Jan 11 in Vegas and mentioned she needed someone to walk the red carpet with. My first thought holy shit I don't even own a dress aha Anyway Frank hops on his facebook and we are giggling and speechless and just flawed at the idea and wow so overjoyed and omg how does one say ty for this holy shit. Of course we said yes and wow still at this moment I am at a loss for words wow this communtiy is amazing. Omg wow someone pinch me I think I am dreaming......ok I did it myself and nope not dreaming wow

Oustanding news you guys

12/26/12 5:31 PM
DiscipleDojo
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Invicta and Shannon especially are awesome!

Will always be a supporter of them!

12/26/12 7:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

OMG Merry Christmas to all of you. We are lost and speechless at the moment. Let me explain exclusively to you what happened today.

So I have been off of #Franksfight for a couple of reasons. First it is hard to run #Franksfight when it is my husband and two I wanted to enjoy the holiday without cancer on the brain and did anyway I am sitting here on my loveseat and my cell goes off and it is something from twitter. I read it and it seems to be a hoax at least not something I believed then I looked into it and omfg Shannon Knapp invited me and Frank to the Fighters Only awards on Jan 11 in Vegas and mentioned she needed someone to walk the red carpet with. My first thought holy shit I don't even own a dress aha Anyway Frank hops on his facebook and we are giggling and speechless and just flawed at the idea and wow so overjoyed and omg how does one say ty for this holy shit. Of course we said yes and wow still at this moment I am at a loss for words wow this communtiy is amazing. Omg wow someone pinch me I think I am dreaming......ok I did it myself and nope not dreaming wow

That's fantastic!!!

So stoked for you guys! Phone Post
12/26/12 11:27 PM
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, that's great news! Merry Christmas all! Phone Post
12/26/12 11:51 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/27/12 12:25 AM
Matt Phillips
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome!

Just found out I'm gonna be able to go to Sonnen vs Jones in Jersey so I'll see you there :) Phone Post
12/27/12 2:27 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Invicta and Shannon especially are awesome!

Will always be a supporter of them!

Definitely this. Amazing how the mma community has rallied together as a whole for the Edge family. Truly blessed to be a fan of this amazing sport. Extremely glad that Wendy and Frank had a wonderful Christmas. War Frank. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:31 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - That's awesome!

Just found out I'm gonna be able to go to Sonnen vs Jones in Jersey so I'll see you there :) Phone Post
Soo.. What do u do for a living that affords u all these magnificent opportunities? Want to hire me? Lol. I got laid off 2 days before thanksgiving. Happy holidays right? No worries though, I was truly blessed this Christmas regardless. Btw where do u live on the islands? I was living in Kaimuki on Oahu when I was there last year. Phone Post
12/27/12 3:52 AM
Matt Phillips
825 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -

Soo.. What do u do for a living that affords u all these magnificent opportunities? Want to hire me? Lol. I got laid off 2 days before thanksgiving. Happy holidays right? No worries though, I was truly blessed this Christmas regardless. Btw where do u live on the islands? I was living in Kaimuki on Oahu when I was there last year. Phone Post
I live in Waikiki. I work for a bank and I try to budget myself for a couple ufc shows a year. I don't make a huge amount of money, but I have a very kick ass wife that doesn't mind me going on some adventures :) Phone Post
12/27/12 10:40 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah! Phone Post
12/27/12 12:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Hell yeah! Phone Post
Grape Jelly I am!! Phone Post
12/27/12 3:44 PM
DiscipleDojo
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heads up folks, the auction is up now. Read all about it HERE.

And HERE'S the UG thread with more info.

I talked to Tecia today and the winner will also receive an autographed 8x10 and an autographed walkout shirt from Tecia herself!

BID AND SPREAD THE WORD!

"The portrait has received a ton of “likes” over on my Art of the Dojo Facebook page and Tecia herself said she really liked it (which is always the opinion that matters most to a portrait artist!).

So beginning today and running for 7 days, you can bid on this ORIGINAL portrait by yours truly of “The Tiny Tornado” and the proceeds will be split 50/50 to help fund Disciple Dojo and #FranksFight against cancer!

Also, the winning bidder of the portrait will also receive an autographed 8×10 photo and autographed walkout shirt from Tecia herself!

Here is the link to bid: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121043972161

Please spread the word and encourage others to help support some great causes AND get some original artwork for their home, gym, academy or office!"

Blessings to Frank and Wendy and the kids and big props to Tecia, Shannon and anyone who bids!

JM

12/27/12 6:02 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Holy shit!!!!  That is beyond awesome!

Shannon Knapp is a sweetheart!

I hope you guys have a blast!

12/27/12 7:18 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Luvdcuties - 

Oh I know we will not to mention my taste has returned. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh Phone Post
12/27/12 7:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
mmavixen -
Luvdcuties - 

Oh I know we will not to mention my taste has returned. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh Phone Post
Awsome!!!

Team Fat Kid Phone Post
12/28/12 11:01 PM
Luvdcuties
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/28/12 11:02 PM
Luvdcuties
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/28/12 11:42 PM
DiscipleDojo

Luvdcuties - 

So great!

BTW, everyone go vote for Shannon and the Invicta gals for the 2012 WMMA Awards at

http://www.bjpenn.com/bjpenn-com-presents-2012-womens-mma-awards-vote-now/

Voting ends Dec. 31st.

12/29/12 2:31 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Luvdcuties -

So cool. Phone Post
12/29/12 2:35 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Matt Phillips -
UGCTT_SidRival -

I live in Waikiki. I work for a bank and I try to budget myself for a couple ufc shows a year. I don't make a huge amount of money, but I have a very kick ass wife that doesn't mind me going on some adventures :) Phone Post
Cheers to u and ur wife. I'm gonna try and make it out late spring/ early summer. Will definitely let u know. Have u tried JJ Dolans in downtown Honolulu yet? One of my favorite places to eat out there. Amazing little pub with the best pizza on the island. Phone Post
12/29/12 2:42 AM
Matt Phillips

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Matt Phillips -
UGCTT_SidRival -

Cheers to u and ur wife. I'm gonna try and make it out late spring/ early summer. Will definitely let u know. Have u tried JJ Dolans in downtown Honolulu yet? One of my favorite places to eat out there. Amazing little pub with the best pizza on the island. Phone Post

I hear good things about JJ Dolans, its hard to find good pizza out here!

1/1/13 6:47 AM
UGCTT Captain America
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope every had a happy new year's, and stayed as sober as me (I'm extra more fuckered up)! Phone Post
1/1/13 11:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy New Years all... Hope this year is a good one for all! Phone Post
1/1/13 5:49 PM
DiscipleDojo

Happy New Year Frank & Wendy! (and everyone else as well!)

Here's the part 2 of the video series we shot with a long plug and shoutout for #FranksFight and the UG.

No bids on the Tiny Tornado portrait, but hopefully someone will before it ends this week.

1/3/13 4:25 PM
Luvdcuties

Awesome dojo I watched the whole video and at first I said oh shit he going to snap dojo's ankle ahahaha

Frank is still recovering he has taste back and has been eating however he does not have everything full back yet. He had a great dentist appointment today. We are very excited with the things we have coming up and all the good things 2013 shall offer. We are headed to Las Vegas on the 9th and are so stoked over that. Future Legend donated to #FranksFight and sent me an awesome email. You all are truly amazing and I enjoy seeing how truly great this community is over and over again. You do not see as many updates however it is because Frank is in a recovery period and no tests or anything have been scheduled so really other than day to day recovery there is nothing to update ;) Thank you all for continuuing to care, support, and spread the word.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.