UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/3/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So very glad to hear Frank is doing as well as possible. Hang in there you guys.

1/3/13 7:18 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Awesome dojo I watched the whole video and at first I said oh shit he going to snap dojo's ankle ahahaha

Frank is still recovering he has taste back and has been eating however he does not have everything full back yet. He had a great dentist appointment today. We are very excited with the things we have coming up and all the good things 2013 shall offer. We are headed to Las Vegas on the 9th and are so stoked over that. Future Legend donated to #FranksFight and sent me an awesome email. You all are truly amazing and I enjoy seeing how truly great this community is over and over again. You do not see as many updates however it is because Frank is in a recovery period and no tests or anything have been scheduled so really other than day to day recovery there is nothing to update ;) Thank you all for continuuing to care, support, and spread the word.

Thanks for the updates, will keep him in my prayers.

You guys rock (my FF bracelet still hasn't left my wrist!)

1/3/13 7:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Awesome dojo I watched the whole video and at first I said oh shit he going to snap dojo's ankle ahahaha

Frank is still recovering he has taste back and has been eating however he does not have everything full back yet. He had a great dentist appointment today. We are very excited with the things we have coming up and all the good things 2013 shall offer. We are headed to Las Vegas on the 9th and are so stoked over that. Future Legend donated to #FranksFight and sent me an awesome email. You all are truly amazing and I enjoy seeing how truly great this community is over and over again. You do not see as many updates however it is because Frank is in a recovery period and no tests or anything have been scheduled so really other than day to day recovery there is nothing to update ;) Thank you all for continuuing to care, support, and spread the word.

Thanks for the update... Tell your man I say hello And happy new year!

Your gunna have a blast in Vegas... So stoked for you 2 Phone Post
1/3/13 8:16 PM
Luvdcuties
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Othree - Ty we are hanging inthere and just riding the ride of life one day at a time ;)

mmavixen - Ty and ummmm I believe you owe a photo of yourself in the creepy shirt ;) lol

El Pescadero - Ty I will and it is a very Happy New Year and yes a blast in an understatement. Can't believe it    is less than a week away. I will be posting pics as able from Vegas hell yeah!!

1/3/13 8:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Othree - Ty we are hanging inthere and just riding the ride of life one day at a time ;)

mmavixen - Ty and ummmm I believe you owe a photo of yourself in the creepy shirt ;) lol

El Pescadero - Ty I will and it is a very Happy New Year and yes a blast in an understatement. Can't believe it    is less than a week away. I will be posting pics as able from Vegas hell yeah!!

Gd call... Vixy... Pics?!?!? Lol

How was the Xmas Meal? Frank able to eat? Phone Post
1/3/13 10:02 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Shout out to #FranksFight at the end of this one as well. Happy grappling, UG and good luck to your Irish against 'Bama, Frank!

1/3/13 11:30 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

I'll take it tomorrow.  I wanted the pink hair to be brighter, but fuck it I'll just take one now.  

BTW: I love my Shirt, I wear it everywhere.

And I love you guys.  *kisses all aound*

1/4/13 1:26 PM
Luvdcuties
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Xmas meal was awesome funny Frank had a plate that included everything and he was able to taste it is was so weird because up until that point nothing so thinking your meal jump started the taste buds ;) Thanks by the way first year I had to cook xmas dinner and thank god it came with easy simple instructions aha His tatse buds are not still fully back but since xmas day they have gotten better and better so woohooo and by the way that dinner had mad food for days!! 

1/4/13 5:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Xmas meal was awesome funny Frank had a plate that included everything and he was able to taste it is was so weird because up until that point nothing so thinking your meal jump started the taste buds ;) Thanks by the way first year I had to cook xmas dinner and thank god it came with easy simple instructions aha His tatse buds are not still fully back but since xmas day they have gotten better and better so woohooo and by the way that dinner had mad food for days!! 

AWSOME!!! Glad to hear he could enjoy and there was enough grub n plenty of Leftovers!

Hope you guys have a gd weekend Phone Post
1/4/13 7:49 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been grappling with my #FranksFight band around my ankle and yesterday it finally tore. Those things are tough! Fortunately I have a backup. :)

Hope everyone watches Invicta tomorrow. They've been good to Frank & Wendy, so let's show them some UG support (heck, the PPV stream is only $7.95!).

1/6/13 1:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope all is good.

Gd luck to your boys tomorrow! Phone Post
1/6/13 3:33 PM
DiscipleDojo

You guys see the #FranksFight on Bec's banner last night? It was in prime positioning everytime the camera was on it. Awesome.

1/6/13 3:35 PM
Loadin76
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

You guys see the #FranksFight on Bec's banner last night? It was in prime positioning everytime the camera was on it. Awesome.

And it was on the Cage too.

1/6/13 3:37 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Loadin76 -
DiscipleDojo - 

Yep... SO rad Phone Post
1/6/13 6:22 PM
UGCTT Captain America
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 -
DiscipleDojo - 

Wow! That's incredibly awesome! Phone Post
1/6/13 6:25 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -
DiscipleDojo - 

Yep... SO rad Phone Post

That was beyond awesome!

1/6/13 9:15 PM
DiscipleDojo

I didn't see it on the cage! Does anyone have a pic??

1/6/13 9:22 PM
Luvdcuties

1/6/13 9:23 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

We watched the whole night and neither did we Dojo lol. Loadin's comment made me go look and sure enough we found it so amazing and thanks loadin we had not seen it last night.

1/6/13 9:25 PM
DiscipleDojo

Can't believe I missed that!  Haha...how awesome is that?!! 

Is this your new Facebook cover photo yet??  :)

1/6/13 9:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Gangster!! Phone Post
1/6/13 10:21 PM
DiscipleDojo

1/6/13 10:25 PM
Loadin76
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
DiscipleDojo - 

We watched the whole night and neither did we Dojo lol. Loadin's comment made me go look and sure enough we found it so amazing and thanks loadin we had not seen it last night.

Do what I can ;)

1/6/13 10:26 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

That is downright awesome! I hope all is going well for you guys, and Wendy, thank you, it brought tears to my eyes. Stay strong! Phone Post
1/7/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.