UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/7/13 11:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A big FUCK YEAH for Invicta!!!!!

Shirts from my contest finally shipped so end of the week for everyone's delivery!

Also just made a 100$ bet on the Aldo/Edgar fight. If Aldo wins by finish there will be a 100 donation coming your way :) Phone Post
1/7/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - A big FUCK YEAH for Invicta!!!!!

Shirts from my contest finally shipped so end of the week for everyone's delivery!

Also just made a 100$ bet on the Aldo/Edgar fight. If Aldo wins by finish there will be a 100 donation coming your way :) Phone Post
Gd stuff.... Come make some charity bets in my thread!!! Sweat Charity!

Let's go ND Phone Post
1/8/13 12:20 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/13 12:21 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, sorry it took so long for me to post my pic.  I was waiting to do my hair pink again, but it's too much work.  As you can see, I vixenizd my Frank Shirt with a sewing machine and made it an off-the-shoulder blouse. I get cmpliments on it all the time, and people ask me what it's about.

Anyway, love u guys.

And in for more updates!

1/8/13 12:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

Grrrrrrrr .... Damn hotty... Your really are a Vixen ;) Phone Post
1/8/13 1:30 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Grrrrrrrr .... Damn hotty... Your really are a Vixen ;) Phone Post
Thank u Pescy. You know how to make a girl's morning. Phone Post
1/8/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I just put $25 in the donation page as I lost ANOTHER Charity Bet.....gd work BRcutter...Fucking CAIN...lol

1/8/13 6:24 PM
DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
mmavixen - 

That's how I wear all my shirts as well.

Weird.

1/8/13 8:38 PM
CindyO

mmavixen - 

VTFD! Can't see your bewbies or elbows!

-UG;)

1/8/13 9:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

haha, too true, Cindy! 

BTW, you get my PM about doing the Dana portrait for #FranksFight yet?

1/8/13 9:47 PM
mmavixen

CindyO - 
mmavixen - 

-UG;)

You bitch!  LOLOL  

I am voting you up for the elbows comment!!! I had to laugh.

I can't help but love ya.

1/8/13 9:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

CindyO -
mmavixen - 

-UG;)

U didn't get a PM? Sucks for you ;) Phone Post
1/8/13 10:00 PM
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Wow!

1/10/13 7:18 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so we are in Vegas and omg we are living it up. InvictaFC knows how to have and show a good time. We flew out on Wednesday and then were surprised to be picked up by a beautiful white limo that took us to the Hard Rock Hotel where we are currently staying. We met Janet Martin last night and she is so totally awesome. She set up for us to go to some gyms with her here in Vegas and omg the feeling of being able to enter and stand in the octagon was awesome. I will post pics in a bit need to get ready as we are headed to a show at bally's with Invicta so I can say we are living like rock stars at the moment. Ok sorry for the quick post but needed to at least stop in.

Vixen awesome pic and pink hair rules lmao I currently am sporting a purple/red and will continue to die my hair many colors lol.

Ok if I want to share pics I got to get moving be right back with pics lol

1/10/13 7:29 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/10/13 7:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Ok so we are in Vegas and omg we are living it up. InvictaFC knows how to have and show a good time. We flew out on Wednesday and then were surprised to be picked up by a beautiful white limo that took us to the Hard Rock Hotel where we are currently staying. We met Janet Martin last night and she is so totally awesome. She set up for us to go to some gyms with her here in Vegas and omg the feeling of being able to enter and stand in the octagon was awesome. I will post pics in a bit need to get ready as we are headed to a show at bally's with Invicta so I can say we are living like rock stars at the moment. Ok sorry for the quick post but needed to at least stop in.

Vixen awesome pic and pink hair rules lmao I currently am sporting a purple/red and will continue to die my hair many colors lol.

Ok if I want to share pics I got to get moving be right back with pics lol

YES!!! So cool! I'm very very happy for you twos..... Tell your old man I say what up!

Post made my day!!! ;) Phone Post
1/10/13 7:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Awsome pics... Wand is the man!! That gym looks killer !! Phone Post
1/10/13 9:08 PM
mmavixen

Omg. Awesome pics.

In for more! Phone Post
1/10/13 9:28 PM
gokudamus stole my name III

in!

1/11/13 1:41 AM
Loadin76
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like someone is having a blast lol

1/11/13 2:41 AM
Luvdcuties

Ok so what an amazing day. Went to 4 gyms today with Janet. Wanderlei Silva's gym, Xtreme Couture, RYU, and Syndicate. Talk about some amazing gym's. Then we went over to Mandalay Bay and wow awesome. We then came back to hotel and had lunch at Mr. Lucky's 24/7 and yummy. We were treated to Jubilee at Bally's and wow what an amazing show. So we come back and go to get some dess...ert and who do we run into omg Jerry Springer aha Frank shook his hand and then while we were having dessert he walks in to the same place to have dinner rofl to cool. So we ended the night with throwing 5.00 into a slot machine and walked away with 65 hell yeah!!!! Time for some z's will be on the red carpet tomorrow hell yeah this is living.

1/11/13 2:42 AM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 

Ok so what an amazing day. Went to 4 gyms today with Janet. Wanderlei Silva's gym, Xtreme Couture, RYU, and Syndicate. Talk about some amazing gym's. Then we went over to Mandalay Bay and wow awesome. We then came back to hotel and had lunch at Mr. Lucky's 24/7 and yummy. We were treated to Jubilee at Bally's and wow what an amazing show. So we come back and go to get some dess...ert and who do we run into omg Jerry Springer aha Frank shook his hand and then while we were having dessert he walks in to the same place to have dinner rofl to cool. So we ended the night with throwing 5.00 into a slot machine and walked away with 65 hell yeah!!!! Time for some z's will be on the red carpet tomorrow hell yeah this is living.

Can u say Jealous??????

So happy for you guys!!!

1/11/13 7:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Sounds like a killer day!! Phone Post
1/11/13 8:21 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand's gym looks so awesome. So happy for you guys......and a little jealous LOL.

See the rest of the pix at #franksfight facebook page

1/11/13 8:30 AM
CindyO

mmavixen - 
CindyO - 
mmavixen - 

-UG;)

You bitch!  LOLOL  

I am voting you up for the elbows comment!!! I had to laugh.

I can't help but love ya.

LOLOL!

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.