UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/17/13 4:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who mentions my beloved Don Shula is a genius.  My parents met at a Dolphin game in '72 (the perfect season).  I exist because of Miami Dolphins' football.

Okay, back to info on Frank now. LOL

1/17/13 6:15 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 6:17 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/13 7:46 PM
the geek
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Hope you like the shirt, big big big that's to saucy for getting them signed. Such great people working for the UFC. Phone Post
1/17/13 8:32 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 
"You gotta win to get love. I mean, that's just life. Look at...look at Don Shula. Legendary coach. Look at that Asian guy who holds the world record for eatin' all those hot dogs in a row. Look at Rue McClanahan. From The Golden Girls. Three people, all great champions, all loved." -Ricky Bobby

I'm adding Frank and Wendy to Ricky Bobby's list of beloved champions!

Awwww thanks Dojo 

1/17/13 8:34 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

Tecia Torres portrait just sold! $199 - half of which will be headed your way, guys. And I'm gonna try to get a pic of Matt Serra and Paul Creighton wearing #FranksFight bands and get Matt to autograph the original I did of him and help auction it in the same way. As my art picks up within the MMA community, I'm bringing you guys along for the ride with me wherever it goes! :)

Great job!!! You are truly talented and I love your art work that hangs in our house. If you do a Bec Hyatt I must have one of them ;) She is my favorite just something about her. I hope your art picsup enough for you to have an art studio/gym ;) Cover all areas. You deserve it!!

1/17/13 8:43 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

Frank, you have a smile that many of us now envy!

I hope we see MUCH more of it from here on out, brother!  :)

ps: The Tecia Torres portrait has a bid. Which means that you're getting about a hundred bucks at least as soon as the funds come through (sometimes ebay holds them for a few weeks whenever it's an art sale but sometimes they don't...I still haven't figured out why).

pps: I'm going to a seminar with Matt Serra in ATL this coming weekend over at Paul Creighton's gym and I'm going to see if he'll sign the original I did of him and let me auction it as well. Hopefully he will and we can raise some more $. I'll keep you guys posted!

Have fun at the seminar and gl.

1/17/13 8:48 PM
Luvdcuties

I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread. Sometimes although I read all comments I just forget to comment or just get busy. We appreciate all your comments and support. I have been very busy with #FranksFight as donations slowed down to a hault so off in twitter land I am spreading awareness and passing out the donate link. It is amazing all because of the calo contest I ended up on twitter and continue to get pics even to this day. Got cher today and was so stoked lol. Thank you all for everything you do, have done, and continue to do. We are so very aprreciative of everything!!!!!!!!!! Much love from our home to all of yours

1/17/13 8:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - Got to share your story with a lot of older ladies talking about their friends with cancer. They were happy to hear about your new teeth! Know that you have a big group of grannies praying for you every day! Phone Post
So cool!!

War The Golden Girls!! Phone Post

Do not take thy name of thy Golden Girls in vain.  I love that show! LOL

Happy Bday Betty White!!! Phone Post
1/17/13 9:31 PM
DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
Luvdcuties - 

Is that Summer Sanders in the top left??  I had SUCH a crush on her!!  (Still would if it weren't for that dang wedding ring! Grrr!)   :) 

Wendy, I'm definitely doing Bec's portrait in the coming weeks, don't worry! Hopefully it will sell as well, but regardless, you guys will get a print of it.  :)

1/17/13 9:55 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 
Luvdcuties - 

Is that Summer Sanders in the top left??  I had SUCH a crush on her!!  (Still would if it weren't for that dang wedding ring! Grrr!)   :) 

Wendy, I'm definitely doing Bec's portrait in the coming weeks, don't worry! Hopefully it will sell as well, but regardless, you guys will get a print of it.  :)

Ok so I am an ass lol I just voted you down instead of hitting quote rofl. That is awesome and yes it is Summer Sanders I cannot believe the people I can get some take time rofl but it is fun all because of the calo contest now i am addicted lol

1/18/13 12:21 AM
Luvdcuties

HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY FRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/18/13 12:51 AM
DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No worries! I've been getting more vote downs lately for some reason, so I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything.  :) 

Summer Sanders...sigh...  

haha

1/18/13 1:16 AM
the geek
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

No worries! I've been getting more vote downs lately for some reason, so I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything.  :) 

Summer Sanders...sigh...  

haha

Whatttttt, VD's. I try to vote you up once a day.

1/18/13 1:59 AM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread. Sometimes although I read all comments I just forget to comment or just get busy. We appreciate all your comments and support. I have been very busy with #FranksFight as donations slowed down to a hault so off in twitter land I am spreading awareness and passing out the donate link. It is amazing all because of the calo contest I ended up on twitter and continue to get pics even to this day. Got cher today and was so stoked lol. Thank you all for everything you do, have done, and continue to do. We are so very aprreciative of everything!!!!!!!!!! Much love from our home to all of yours

What a great post.

We love you!!!!! VTFU bitch!!!!!

1/18/13 8:49 PM
Luvdcuties

1/19/13 2:04 PM
DiscipleDojo

the geek - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Summer Sanders...sigh...  

haha

Whatttttt, VD's. I try to vote you up once a day.

1/19/13 2:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY FRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Belated... Hope you had a great day!! Phone Post
1/19/13 2:26 PM
mmavixen

Happy Belated B-day Frank!!!!!!!

1/21/13 3:13 PM
Luvdcuties

Matt Serra signing portrait for  via 

1/21/13 3:48 PM
DiscipleDojo

Here's the vid.

Matt's Mother is also battling cancer, so he was happy to help. Such a great guy. Hopefully you guys can meet him if he's at the UFC event you're going to with Dana. If so, tell him I said howdy. :)

1/21/13 3:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Serra is class act.... "Your breathing"!! Phone Post
1/21/13 4:50 PM
Luvdcuties

1/21/13 7:42 PM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 

WOW!!!!

1/21/13 7:46 PM
Topsyjt
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

This is awesome!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.