UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/21/13 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok VTFU for everyone who has posted in this thread yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/21/13 9:31 PM
camozzi
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
1/22/13 2:03 AM
DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Serra is class act.... "Your breathing"!! Phone Post

I highly recommend having dinner with him if you're ever able. You'll hear great Shonie Carter stories. :)

1/22/13 11:41 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

I highly recommend having dinner with him if you're ever able. You'll hear great Shonie Carter stories. :)

I wish, dinner with Serra?  That would be hilarious....

I was at a Q&A at the July Expo and he was so funny, and his MMA-related anecdotes were awesome.

1/22/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

That's a thought. We will be in jersey. I'm gonna need to chat with Uncle Dana lol

What's crackin? Phone Post
1/23/13 12:14 AM
DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My neck, mainly, after 3 straight days of high level grappling (including bjj black belts and pro fighters...I'm sore everywhere!)  :)

If you're in Jersey, you need to do whatever you can to try and meet Matt. His mom's battling cancer right now and he was all about doing what he could to help. I may be hearing back from him about an art project we discussed for his academy and I do, I'll try to put you two in contact if I'm able.

1/23/13 1:39 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

1/23/13 2:25 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank my man! Who u got for the main card of 156? It's gonna be my first live UFC. I'm totally excite. Phone Post
1/23/13 2:31 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you rock Frank!  Keep calm and fuck cancer!  

1/23/13 3:02 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Frank my man! Who u got for the main card of 156? It's gonna be my first live UFC. I'm totally excite. Phone Post
Aldo, Evans, Overeem, Fitch and Uncle Creepy Phone Post
1/23/13 3:04 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

Oops I forgot...

Go Team fat kid and go Team Jones :) Phone Post
1/23/13 3:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_SidRival - Frank my man! Who u got for the main card of 156? It's gonna be my first live UFC. I'm totally excite. Phone Post
Solid... But I think Bigfoot TKO's Reem!

War Uncle Creepy Phone Post
1/23/13 3:43 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Overeem is gonna take his sandwich like Wayne Brady did to Dave chappelle. Phone Post
1/23/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Overeem is gonna take his sandwich like Wayne Brady did to Dave chappelle. Phone Post
Lol... I have size 15 feet and can't root against a fellow Sasquatch !! Phone Post
1/23/13 4:19 PM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checking in to say I'm so fucking thrilled to see how well you're doing Frank. Keep fighting the good fight buddy.

WAR UNCLE CREEPY!

1/23/13 5:19 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't posted here in awhile, I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Frank. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad to hear you're doing better and about you're shiny new teeth.

I've got a couple of things I'd like to share with you guys. I don't wear my #Franksfight wristband, it's too tight on my wrist and cuts off circulation to my hand. I do have several of them laying on my counter, though. I had a couple of friends over the other night and they asked what they were. After I explained #Franksfight to them, they both asked if they could take one! So now there's two people who aren't even fight fans rocking those sweet wristbands every day!

And this is my truck
Phone Post
1/23/13 5:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Lol... I have size 15 feet and can't root against a fellow Sasquatch !! Phone Post
Hahahaha!!

I said gimme ur damn sandwich.. Phone Post
1/23/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Hahahaha!!

I said gimme ur damn sandwich.. Phone Post
Big foot cryin over that damn sandwich Phone Post
1/23/13 6:22 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

UGCTT Captain America - I haven't posted here in awhile, I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Frank. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad to hear you're doing better and about you're shiny new teeth.

I've got a couple of things I'd like to share with you guys. I don't wear my #Franksfight wristband, it's too tight on my wrist and cuts off circulation to my hand. I do have several of them laying on my counter, though. I had a couple of friends over the other night and they asked what they were. After I explained #Franksfight to them, they both asked if they could take one! So now there's two people who aren't even fight fans rocking those sweet wristbands every day!

And this is my truck
Phone Post
That's great man. Phone Post
1/23/13 6:48 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/23/13 6:49 PM
Luvdcuties

1/24/13 11:55 AM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 

Awesome

1/26/13 3:14 PM
DiscipleDojo

Finished the Dana portrait

Close up on the #FranksFight detail...

see more on the thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2122177&page=1

1/26/13 4:02 PM
Luvdcuties

Thank you Dojo was hoping you did that never comes out as good for mewhen I try to copy others rofl!!

1/26/13 9:35 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won a bet at the FOX event and am donating the 25 to you guys!!!! Thank your Glover :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.