UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/31/13 4:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope all is well Frank n Wendy!!

Team All Health Phone Post
Dont be mad at me cause I had to Abandon Team Fat Kid... I had no Choice, the gang life was taking me no where... Needed to make a change for the better...Woulda end up with a life sentence in Jail or at Jack n the Box ... I wanted to tell you my self... but you found out on Ninja's thread before I could!!!

Team fat Kid at heart for life... But...it's all about:

Team All Health (UG)

Team Ab (OG) Phone Post
It feels like I've been put into a garbage bag and thrown to the side of the road.

I can't believe you are already forgetting where you came from. Phone Post
Lmao... Will never forget... You can take the fat kid off the team, but you can never take off the Stretch Marks!!!

Hope your hanging tough ... This weekends fights are gunna be sick!

Dojo... We should do one of your Pieces on a T shirt and do another Pre sale for Frank n Wendy. Phone Post
1/31/13 4:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I'm down for anything. You have to have the fighter's permission in writing (or video like I did with Renzo) to use their likeness on a shirt though.

I'm mailing the DFW portrait to the UFC offices tomorrow for him to sign. Still haven't decided whether to auction, raffle or just post it for sale yet. Open to any input. Should have the Rowdy Bec portrait finished by next week as well.

1/31/13 6:11 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope all is well Frank n Wendy!!

Team All Health Phone Post
Dont be mad at me cause I had to Abandon Team Fat Kid... I had no Choice, the gang life was taking me no where... Needed to make a change for the better...Woulda end up with a life sentence in Jail or at Jack n the Box ... I wanted to tell you my self... but you found out on Ninja's thread before I could!!!

Team fat Kid at heart for life... But...it's all about:

Team All Health (UG)

Team Ab (OG) Phone Post
It feels like I've been put into a garbage bag and thrown to the side of the road.

I can't believe you are already forgetting where you came from. Phone Post

Haha

LOL

2/1/13 11:32 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/1/13 3:50 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spaced out on my winnings from Chicago UFC. 25$ just donated. Sorry for delay.

Shame on you Pescy. Shame

2/1/13 4:01 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wendy you have a email lemme know you got it ... Phone Post
2/1/13 4:20 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Received and ty no worries on delays crap happens lol

2/1/13 4:21 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -  Wendy you have a email lemme know you got it ... Phone Post

yep got it and replied ;)

2/1/13 4:32 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Good stuff ... Phone Post
2/1/13 4:41 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Tat2tillidie - 
Luvdcuties -

Good stuff ... Phone Post

If this is what I think it is:

2/1/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

It's All Health! Phone Post
2/1/13 5:10 PM
Luvdcuties

2/1/13 5:11 PM
Luvdcuties

2/2/13 12:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - KRS10KO is going in for Double Mastectomy today ... I started a KRS10ko War Wagon thread ... If everyone could go there and send her sum well wishes I know she will appreciate the Gesture!!

Send good Juu Juu her way today!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
Hear ye hear ye, KRS is Cancer Free!!!

She just posted that surgery was a success and she's Officialy cancer free!!

Fuck Cancer

War Team All Health Phone Post
2/4/13 12:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Today is World Cancer Day.... Fuck you Cancer and hope every person who ever has to meet you, beats your fucking ass!!

War Frank, KRS, Wrecker and all on here who are fighting the fight!! Phone Post
2/4/13 2:51 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KRS is cancer-free.

Praying Frank is next on that list!

Keep fighting, friend!

2/5/13 2:28 AM
CindyO

Kristen via KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

2/5/13 6:35 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Today is World Cancer Day.... Fuck you Cancer and hope every person who ever has to meet you, beats your fucking ass!!

War Frank, KRS, Wrecker and all on here who are fighting the fight!! Phone Post

Love it!!!

2/5/13 6:36 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - KRS10KO is going in for Double Mastectomy today ... I started a KRS10ko War Wagon thread ... If everyone could go there and send her sum well wishes I know she will appreciate the Gesture!!

Send good Juu Juu her way today!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
Hear ye hear ye, KRS is Cancer Free!!!

She just posted that surgery was a success and she's Officialy cancer free!!

Fuck Cancer

War Team All Health Phone Post

This is the best news ever. With enough KO's maybe cancer will retire ;)

2/5/13 6:45 PM
Luvdcuties

We just received a check yesterday for $1100.00 from the fundraising event put together by Sparta Combat League on January 26, 2013 Thank you to Chris Camozzi and Jeff Cisneros for taking time to spread my husband's story and for raising the highest donation ever made to #FranksFight!!!!

Awesome news on KRS10KO so awesome to hear people kicking cancer's ass. Way to many sad stories love hearing the happy stories. Shows us all sometimes pure will strength and courage can fight anything!!!!

Frank is still recovering and no news still as to if the stem cell transplant worked or what will be next. We are looking forward to UFC 159 hell yeah wishing I could sleep till then lol. Have #FranksFight wristband keychains and pens coming in will post pics when they come in. Have some more collages to post will do that later.

Dojo awesome job on Dana and Rowdy Bec.....I knew she had a fan base but wow she just has that personality that attracts you to her it is amazing she is awesome!!!    

2/5/13 6:53 PM
Luvdcuties

2/5/13 10:16 PM
DiscipleDojo

Luvdcuties - 

We just received a check yesterday for $1100.00 from the fundraising event put together by Sparta Combat League on January 26, 2013 Thank you to Chris Camozzi and Jeff Cisneros for taking time to spread my husband's story and for raising the highest donation ever made to #FranksFight!!!!

Awesome news on KRS10KO so awesome to hear people kicking cancer's ass. Way to many sad stories love hearing the happy stories. Shows us all sometimes pure will strength and courage can fight anything!!!!

Frank is still recovering and no news still as to if the stem cell transplant worked or what will be next. We are looking forward to UFC 159 hell yeah wishing I could sleep till then lol. Have #FranksFight wristband keychains and pens coming in will post pics when they come in. Have some more collages to post will do that later.

Dojo awesome job on Dana and Rowdy Bec.....I knew she had a fan base but wow she just has that personality that attracts you to her it is amazing she is awesome!!!    

Camozzi is the man!

That's so great to hear, Wendy. Keep us all posted on how Frank's doing and we'll keep doing what we can to lift you guys up!

2/5/13 10:47 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
Luvdcuties - 

Camozzi is the man!

That's so great to hear, Wendy. Keep us all posted on how Frank's doing and we'll keep doing what we can to lift you guys up!

Wow, amazing work by Camozzi. I was already a fan but now I'm a fan for life. Great stuff.
2/6/13 10:04 PM
RowdyBec
639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe the FranksFight charity portrait of me is now up to $455 with 2 days to go!! :)

2/6/13 10:14 PM
DiscipleDojo

Bec, if every fighter was as supportive as you, Creepy and Camozzi have been, we could raise some serious coin.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.