UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

2/6/13 10:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
camozzi
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wendy Im glad you guys got the check. Im happy we could help but a little bummed. I really thought we would raise more. It was a little bit of an off day. Im glad it helped though!

2/6/13 10:39 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

I can't believe the FranksFight charity portrait of me is now up to $455 with 2 days to go!! :)

Oh I can!! There is something about you that is simply amazing. When you first hit the scene around here there was something about you that just grabbed my attention and have been a follower ever since then you became a supporter of #FranksFight and well you became family in my eyes. Some day I hope to meet you. Your personality just grabs the fans and I see you doing very big things in the future.

2/6/13 10:41 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi - 

Wendy Im glad you guys got the check. Im happy we could help but a little bummed. I really thought we would raise more. It was a little bit of an off day. Im glad it helped though!

Bummed rofl if you understood how "frugal" I am you would see how much money that is lmao You are amazing and I just cant believe how much you have done for my husband just personally then the fundraiser wow awesome awesome

2/7/13 7:42 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi -

Your all Class Comozzi !! That's a nice chunk... But I do feel your frustration... Lol... Thought the "give cancer the Creeps" Shirt was gunna do thousands...lmao... But every little bit helps and I know is appreciated!

War Team All Health! Phone Post
2/7/13 2:43 PM
Luvdcuties

2/7/13 2:50 PM
Luvdcuties

2/7/13 2:55 PM
Luvdcuties

2/7/13 2:58 PM
Luvdcuties

2/7/13 3:02 PM
Luvdcuties

2/8/13 1:59 PM
Luvdcuties

Hey everyone hope you all are having a great day. We are in the house and will be in it for a while lol. We are in the worst path of Nemo and are told we can expect 2ft if not more and potential of 60mph winds later today. Funny we just were told of a driving ban here in our city at 4pm. Never had I heard of this before then I was told last time it happen was the blizzard of 78 which I was 3 yrs old for lol So we have everything we need assuming the house stays intact lmao. Hoping to be able to go out and get some nice pics once the driving ban is in effect.  That will also depend on the winds lmao. If you are in the path of the storm stay safe and head the warnings.   

2/8/13 2:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Hey everyone hope you all are having a great day. We are in the house and will be in it for a while lol. We are in the worst path of Nemo and are told we can expect 2ft if not more and potential of 60mph winds later today. Funny we just were told of a driving ban here in our city at 4pm. Never had I heard of this before then I was told last time it happen was the blizzard of 78 which I was 3 yrs old for lol So we have everything we need assuming the house stays intact lmao. Hoping to be able to go out and get some nice pics once the driving ban is in effect.  That will also depend on the winds lmao. If you are in the path of the storm stay safe and head the warnings.   

Glad your hunkering down... Hope all is well. Phone Post
2/8/13 2:23 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Stay warm and safe Frank & Wendy!

BTW, here's the next portrait auction for #FranksFight: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2130222&page=1   Maybe some rich Brazilian fan will buy it to throw darts at...  ;)

2/9/13 5:00 PM
Luvdcuties

We are ok and thankfully have our electric. From what we are told we are one of the hardest hit areas. Most of our city is without power and has been since yesterday. We lost some siding on our house however because we live across the street from the hospital I think that is the only reason we still have electric. We lost it multiple times last night however never longer than 5 minutes. Went outside to take some pics and quickly got back in the house. It is freezing and besides the 3ft of snow we have drifts that are well above 5 feet in areas. Amazing what snow can do and how it can cripple a town. I will post the pics of the storm as it progressed here yesterday and then the pics of what our city looks like now yucky!!! Hope all in New England are safe!!

2/9/13 5:03 PM
Luvdcuties

Before

2/9/13 5:06 PM
Luvdcuties

After (All these pics can be seen on the #FranksFight fb page if you r interested)

2/11/13 9:54 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad u guys are doing ok. Fuck snow. And cancer. War frank and CA sunshine haha. Phone Post
2/11/13 8:47 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dojo, Andrea got the picture today and will have DW autograph it upon his return:) I forwarded your PM to her so she knows what you're asking for and I'm sure she'll try and get the shot if she can. No promises on that one:)

Cindy

2/11/13 10:37 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Dojo, Andrea got the picture today and will have DW autograph it upon his return:) I forwarded your PM to her so she knows what you're asking for and I'm sure she'll try and get the shot if she can. No promises on that one:)

Cindy

Cindy, you're my hero.  :) 

Please thank Andrea for me personally and let her know if she'd ever like a print of any piece in my gallery I'd be happy to send her one anytime.

2/13/13 1:30 PM
Luvdcuties

2/13/13 1:31 PM
Luvdcuties

2/13/13 1:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ awsome !

War Frank! Phone Post
2/13/13 2:36 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
DiscipleDojo - 
Luvdcuties - 

We just received a check yesterday for $1100.00 from the fundraising event put together by Sparta Combat League on January 26, 2013 Thank you to Chris Camozzi and Jeff Cisneros for taking time to spread my husband's story and for raising the highest donation ever made to #FranksFight!!!!

Awesome news on KRS10KO so awesome to hear people kicking cancer's ass. Way to many sad stories love hearing the happy stories. Shows us all sometimes pure will strength and courage can fight anything!!!!

Frank is still recovering and no news still as to if the stem cell transplant worked or what will be next. We are looking forward to UFC 159 hell yeah wishing I could sleep till then lol. Have #FranksFight wristband keychains and pens coming in will post pics when they come in. Have some more collages to post will do that later.

Dojo awesome job on Dana and Rowdy Bec.....I knew she had a fan base but wow she just has that personality that attracts you to her it is amazing she is awesome!!!    

Camozzi is the man!

That's so great to hear, Wendy. Keep us all posted on how Frank's doing and we'll keep doing what we can to lift you guys up!

Wow, amazing work by Camozzi. I was already a fan but now I'm a fan for life. Great stuff.
Hell yeah Phone Post
2/13/13 2:38 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

I wear mine every day! Phone Post
2/13/13 3:25 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just an update from the other thread for those who may have missed it...

Mailing it off tomorrow to be signed by Chael, thanks to Rick Storm putting me in contact with his striking coach Jamie Huey (who it was cool to see holding mitts for King on TUF last night).

Like the Rowdy Bec piece, I hope to be able to raise at least a couple hundred for Frank & Wendy...but I'll need the UG's help in getting the word out and encouraging people to bid.

2/16/13 1:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope your doing Well Frank... Hopefully your enjoying the fights today with some loved ones, some good food and some good Smoke!

Fuck u C Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.