UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

3/3/13 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rofl omg what do you know Fear The Fighter just followed me on twitter which is quite hysterical since they used to follow me until i tweeted them about the donation a couple months back and I looked and they had unfollowed me. One thing I have learned about twitter is in order to direct message someone you each must follow one another. So months ago Fear The Fighter and I were exchanging messages because we both followed each other then they unfollowed me. I got smart this time I unfollowed them so they could not direct message me and try to keep it hidden from others. Now they follow me again for what oh yeah to see if they could quietly feed me more BS oh not not this time. Funny they followed me the whole time the shirts were being sold then started playing games once it was time to pay up well this will be settled in the open so all not just me can hold them accountable!! 

3/3/13 6:02 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow so I just go back and now I am unfollowed and still no reply to my tweet. Not sure what they think they are doing however following me shows me you got my tweet and unfollowing me and not answering me shows me you are hiding. Ok back to twitter land must find the original tweets and such in case I need them.

3/3/13 6:37 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU for updates.

Still praying for you guys!!!

3/3/13 6:49 PM
Luvdcuties

I have created a new thread for this Fear The Fighter issue you can read it here http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2141813&page=1

3/4/13 12:56 AM
Luvdcuties

Ok so I received a tweet from Fear The Fighter today and seems they sold 14 shirts and will be donating allthe proceeds from those sales. I replied with the donation link in hope that this will be the end of this 6 month long ordeal. On another note Taco dinner was awesome and I won again at monopoly night wooohoooo Frank was eliminated and then me and my boys drained the bank however mom had the most money in the end hehehehe  to cool. Family nights enable me to walk away from the craziness in our lives as is the same for Frank. He is currently playing xbox360 with the boys and for me that is precious so quite a great end to a day. 

3/5/13 3:48 PM
Luvdcuties

Fear the fighter made a 500.00 donation today and thanks to all that helped. Pescy thanks for the thread idea finally I got answers in the form of a tweet then a donation days later. It stinks I had to go that route but seriously why ignore me to then just make a donation could this not have been done earlier and to have a representative hop in the thread and tell me i was slandering the company wow. So glad that is all over with. 

So glad we are even closer to knowing what is going on with Frank. He has been cooking some great foods and so glad to see that back cause this chick was starting to starve lmao. He still has neuropathy problems and may for the rest of his life but seeing him be able to go back to cooking is a wonderful achievement. 

3/5/13 5:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Fear the fighter made a 500.00 donation today and thanks to all that helped. Pescy thanks for the thread idea finally I got answers in the form of a tweet then a donation days later. It stinks I had to go that route but seriously why ignore me to then just make a donation could this not have been done earlier and to have a representative hop in the thread and tell me i was slandering the company wow. So glad that is all over with. 

So glad we are even closer to knowing what is going on with Frank. He has been cooking some great foods and so glad to see that back cause this chick was starting to starve lmao. He still has neuropathy problems and may for the rest of his life but seeing him be able to go back to cooking is a wonderful achievement. 

Glad to hear they followed threw on what they said they would do ... Ironic though that it happened so quickly after you made this thread. Never really have been a fan of Forced Apologies... But glad it can be put to bed.

Super stoked to hear frank is back in the kitchen ... Let me know if you want my shredded beef Tostada recipe. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:44 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys hanging tough with that Storm? Hope all is well! Phone Post
3/8/13 9:40 PM
Luvdcuties

Yeah missed Frank's doctors appointment because of it and its frustrating because you wait months to know then have a storm hit it just sucks. Doc was supposed to call him with results but what do you know he did not so we will have to wait another week until Frank's next appointment. Really upsets me that doc would not think to call or make sure to get back to Frank knowing the only reason he missed appoointment was storm. Anyway it still wasa good day Frank's friend let us borrow car however we shoveled it out and cleaned it for it to um yeah look good aha it was fun though me and michael shoveling and frank was in the car running it to help with snow letage lmao. So we get through the rough parts but i tell you someone needs to advocate for cancer patients that sit waiting for results and doctors feeling as if its nothing to wait longer. The mental stress alone for me is at times frustrating to say the least and I am not the one with cancer so it just amazes me to see the things patients deal with mentally. Anyway Frank made a great dinner and all is wellin the house today ;) How are you doing?

3/8/13 11:07 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

Glad to hear they followed threw on what they said they would do ... Ironic though that it happened so quickly after you made this thread. Never really have been a fan of Forced Apologies... But glad it can be put to bed.

Super stoked to hear frank is back in the kitchen ... Let me know if you want my shredded beef Tostada recipe. Phone Post
Yes please Phone Post
3/8/13 11:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Edited: 03/08/13 11:20 PM

get a Yellow Can of EL PATO spicy tomato sauce, get a roast or tri tip, sear both sides of meat in big pot, add can of El Pato, some kind of season all and enough water to cover the meat and then simmer for 4-6 hours(add water if needed) take fork n shred meat, serve in Hard or soft tacos, tostadas, burritos or tortas, also good to put in enchiladas.

Enjoy Phone Post

3/8/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

3/10/13 12:31 AM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Fear the Fighter...? 

No.

Fear the Wrath of the UG Mob.

Recovering from jetlag (and a stomach virus that waited until AFTER I got back stateside before revealing itself!), but I plan on posting auctions of the autographed Chael, Dana and Serra originals this week. At least 70% will be headed your way once again, Frank and Wendy. I'll post a thread once I have them listed and hopefully we'll get some bids!

3/11/13 4:50 PM
Luvdcuties

Dojo as always thank you and hope you feel better soon. Glad your trip was good and yes I will be putting on the facebook today all the auctions and stuff got some catching up to do myself lmao.

3/11/13 4:54 PM
Loadin76
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

mmmmm Tapatio

3/11/13 6:32 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 03/11/13 6:32 PM

This was taken from the facebook page.

UFC Fighter Chris Camozzii continues to go above and beyond for Frank. He has put Frank on his shorts, and banner for his upcoming fight this Saturday. Frank had to sign a release form for this to happen and that in itself was a memory as it was a first for Frank. Ingrained Media was so helpful and fully on board for this and my dealings with them have been nothing short of amazing. I will be creating an album with all pics for all to see before the fights. Chris has been texting Frank since the beginning and helped Frank through many treatments with just texts. We cannot wait to watch Chris this Saturday for UFC 158 If you watch the UFC keep an eye out for #FranksFight something Chris decided to do on his own and something we are so very grateful for. Spreading the word is the most important thing. Please support Chris and Ingrained by liking there pages.

3/11/13 7:02 PM
Luvdcuties

This post was dojo's from one of his threads. 

Okay folks, the prints are now available as well for those of you who want to help and want some art, but can't afford to bid on the originals:

#FranksFight charity portrait prints now available!!

50% of all proceeds from the sale of these prints will go to help our friend Frank Edge in his battle against cancer! Find out more about #FranksFight and how you can help at franksfight.webs.com andwww.facebook.com/franksfight. (To see how JM got involved with #FranksFight to begin with, check out THIS post and THIS post over on the Dojo blog.)

Note: I have both MMA and WMMA #FranksFight pieces available. Choose from the drop-down order forms below. And to see any of them, simply scroll down to my main gallery below.

http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery

Available prints include:

Dana, Chael, Renzo, Serra, John Danaher, Chris Camozzi, Uncle Creepy, Rowdy Bec, Ronda, Julie Kedzie, Karate Hottie Michelle Waterson and Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres

Please share the link above via Twitter, Facebook, carrier pigeon or smoke signal so we can raise some more $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

Here are the links for the current auctions that dojo has up right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPHED-ORIGINAL-Matt-Serra-portrait-for-FranksFight-by-JM-Smith-/121079413195?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item1c30e539cb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPHED-Chael-Sonnen-portrait-for-FranksFight-by-JM-Smith-/121079387110?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item1c30e4d3e6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPHED-Dana-White-portrait-for-FranksFight-by-JM-Smith-/121079377992?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item1c30e4b048

3/12/13 4:08 PM
Luvdcuties

Great article check it out!! #FranksFight is included 

http://www.ufc.com/news/Chris-Camozzi-A-Good-Guy-Finishes-First

3/14/13 11:21 PM
Luvdcuties

3/14/13 11:21 PM
Luvdcuties

3/15/13 3:15 PM
Luvdcuties

***UPDATE***

Catscan showed two new nodules in Frank's lung however Doc said these are to small to biopsy and could be from a fungal infection so we will have to wait and see. All Frank's other enlarged lymphnodes did get smaller so that is a plus however they are not normal size so this may be a concern later down the road however nothing to worry about this moment. We go back to the wait game however as the doc said it would be foolish to jump into another round of high dose chemotherapy at this point. He believes and Frank agrees that waiting to do another catscan and seeing if the nodules have gotten bigger is the smartest way to go. So Frank will be free from having to go to Boston until the end of May however he will have to now once a month check with his regular oncologist to watch his tumor markers as we go forward until the scans are done. For us this is a great day!!! Although we still have no idea if the cancer is still there we are happy with finding "something" out today.

3/15/13 3:41 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei

That's good news, Wendy! Thanks for updating us!

Also, I got the pens and keychains and I've been giving them out at my academy. We've got a seminar this weekend with Black Rob (Renzo Gracie Hoboken instructor) and I'll be sure to give him some #FranksFight shwag and let him know about you guys (if he doesn't already!). :)

3/15/13 3:58 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

That's good news, Wendy! Thanks for updating us!

Also, I got the pens and keychains and I've been giving them out at my academy. We've got a seminar this weekend with Black Rob (Renzo Gracie Hoboken instructor) and I'll be sure to give him some #FranksFight shwag and let him know about you guys (if he doesn't already!). :)

Awesome aweomse. I now am able to ship right from my house so I cand send to you more often ;) No more walking to the post office for me unless I want to go for a walk lol. You do awesome stuff with the #FranksFight swag I love it!!! Np on the update I even updated through twitter this time. Many people are invested so at the very least I try to update when there is any news especially something good. You all and The UG is special though you get my personal comments, bitches, and gripes whereas I hold back on the #FranksFight so as not to offend lol Sometimes I can be a brute aha. Thanks for the comment and hope you are feeling better. 

3/18/13 4:17 PM
Luvdcuties

3/18/13 4:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Awesomeness.... I donated my $25 for his victory today!!

War Camozzi and War Frank Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.