UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

3/18/13 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw that and off to you will be a franksfight thank you package!! Hope all is well on your end!! 

3/18/13 6:45 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Philips and Ottavia been hard at work to put this together. 

Check out the thread here http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2149185&page=1

Checkout website here http://franksfightseminar.com/

3/18/13 11:28 PM
DiscipleDojo
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei

I was so excited when they told me about this seminar idea. I knew the RGA folks would be awesome supporters!  :)

Such a great community that I'm proud to be affiliated with!

3/19/13 12:17 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

I was so excited when they told me about this seminar idea. I knew the RGA folks would be awesome supporters!  :)

Such a great community that I'm proud to be affiliated with!

AWESOME pics!

3/19/13 3:47 PM
Luvdcuties

I put together a new fundraiser for a tee to support #FranksFight.Myself and Frank designed it and you can check it out here. http://campaign.customink.com/franksfight

Help us reach our goal of 200 shirts!!! 

3/19/13 4:46 PM
camozzi
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/20/13 3:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camozzi - Ttt Phone Post
Mad respect Chris. Phone Post
3/22/13 6:09 PM
Luvdcuties

Luvdcuties - 

I put together a new fundraiser for a tee to support #FranksFight.Myself and Frank designed it and you can check it out here. http://campaign.customink.com/franksfight

These tees are now on sale Sizes: YXS - 4XL 15.00 Frank gets 9 dollars per shirt we kept the cost low and company charges 3.50 for shipping as they do it for us. Get you tee today and help us reach our goal of 200 sold!!

3/22/13 11:14 PM
Luvdcuties

Luvdcuties - 
Luvdcuties - 

These tees are now on sale Sizes: YXS - 4XL 15.00 Frank gets 9 dollars per shirt we kept the cost low and company charges 3.50 for shipping as they do it for us. Get you tee today and help us reach our goal of 200 sold!!

5 shirts have been sold 195 to go we can do this!!!!!!

3/23/13 4:09 PM
Luvdcuties

Luvdcuties - 
Luvdcuties - 
Luvdcuties - 

5 shirts have been sold 195 to go we can do this!!!!!!

TTT

3/23/13 6:58 PM
Luvdcuties

Mark Krumrine offered to help out #FranksFight read here

Help Frank’s Fight by buying Mark Krumrine’s “American Zombie” T-shirt

http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/2013/03/23/help-franks-fight-by-buying-mark-krumrines-american-zombie-t-shirt/

Mark Krumrine facebook https://www.facebook.com/mark.krumrine

Check him out if you get a chance!!

3/23/13 7:01 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 03/23/13 7:07 PM
Luvdcuties - 
Luvdcuties - 

6 shirts have been sold 194 to go we can do this!!!!!!  KRS has her very own coming so awesome ty ty for helping!!

3/23/13 11:09 PM
Luvdcuties

Luvdcuties - 
Luvdcuties - 

7 shirts have been sold 193 to go we can do this!!!!!!

3/24/13 2:03 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Can someone PM me with the donation link, Chris won so i believe I got some money to deposit too :)
3/24/13 9:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Can someone PM me with the donation link, Chris won so i believe I got some money to deposit too :)
Direct link in OP Phone Post
3/24/13 9:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome design Wendy n Frank.

Hope all is well... You guys getting excited about your UFC adventure coming up soon?

I think u mentioned a while back your boy was turning 18... Happy belated to him. Phone Post
3/24/13 9:56 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got some cool #franksfight schwag in the mail yesterday.

Thanks Frank and Wendy!!!

3/24/13 5:13 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Awesome design Wendy n Frank.

Hope all is well... You guys getting excited about your UFC adventure coming up soon?

I think u mentioned a while back your boy was turning 18... Happy belated to him. Phone Post

We are doing good and yes very excited about ufc159!!! Frank was picking on me saying I would have to stay in the room because I start on my Masters degree April 2nd he said I would have to be doing schoolwork roflmao Thank you and yes he just turned 18 on March 13th was cool however no more children here two adult men wow me and frank must be aging aha I will pass the message along both boys are fully aware of the ug and el pescadero I keep them up to date. He got a nice tat for his 18th let me go get pic.......................brb...........

here they are

Thank you on the design wanted something different and like this custom ink place frank gets $9 per shirt sold and was able to make shirts way cheaper than zazzle. They do everything including set up the page all I have to do is advertise it. Shipping is 3.50 and it includes them sending them to everyone versus them shipping them to me to then distribute so that makes it easier. 

3/24/13 5:33 PM
Luvdcuties

dMo - 

Got some cool #franksfight schwag in the mail yesterday.

Thanks Frank and Wendy!!!

Awesome thanks for letting me know. Yw if you got an unsigned letter so sorry i was so excited over my new thank you package setup I forgot to sign the letters lmao 

3/24/13 8:00 PM
camozzi
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Can someone PM me with the donation link, Chris won so i believe I got some money to deposit too :)
Your the man creepy. I'll do the same bet on your next fight ! Phone Post
3/24/13 8:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

camozzi -
Your the man creepy. I'll do the same bet on your next fight ! Phone Post
As will I Phone Post
3/25/13 11:05 PM
Luvdcuties

3/25/13 11:08 PM
Luvdcuties

3/25/13 11:09 PM
Luvdcuties

3/27/13 8:38 PM
Luvdcuties

My sneakers!!! Anything to spread the word

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.