UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

3/28/13 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ awesome!!!

Got a nice little package n note from you guys yesterday... Thanks!

F to the U Cancer!! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 11:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday morning Bump!

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Happy Easters!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:51 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - ^^^ awesome!!!

Glad you got your package ;) We had a good easter hope you also had a good easter

4/2/13 8:52 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update take from the fb page 

Frank went to his in city oncologist yesterday to both catch up and have some continuing pain issues addressed. His oncologist ordered an EKG as well as some further blood work. Frank will have a follow up appointment with her to see what will be next in search for answers to this pain issue. Thanks for continuing to support us through this ordeal.

4/4/13 6:59 PM
Luvdcuties

I have started a new thread for the sales of the above shirts here is the thread link

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2156606&page=1

4/4/13 7:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Glad you got your package ;) We had a good easter hope you also had a good easter

Easter was good ... Too many Candies though!!!! Damn you Cadbury!! Glad to hear you had a gd one!

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 7:17 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

Easter was good ... Too many Candies though!!!! Damn you Cadbury!! Glad to hear you had a gd one!

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
My brotha from another motha what's up?

Not too much candy here but a ton of food. Not eating for almost 40 days made me appreciate every single time I eat. It's sad but it makes me happy. Phone Post
4/4/13 8:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
My brotha from another motha what's up?

Not too much candy here but a ton of food. Not eating for almost 40 days made me appreciate every single time I eat. It's sad but it makes me happy. Phone Post
Doing good ... Glad your back on the Grub!!

Stoked we got fights on this weekend!

How you doing? Good I hope! Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 3:53 PM
Luvdcuties

4/5/13 3:54 PM
Luvdcuties

4/5/13 3:55 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

triple H!!!
4/5/13 3:58 PM
Luvdcuties

4/5/13 4:03 PM
Luvdcuties

4/7/13 5:59 PM
Luvdcuties

Hope all are having a great Sunday. I am so excited 19 shirts have sold so far. My personal goal was 14 and I have blown past that in 2 weeks of the fundraiser opening and since the company does not advertise for me that is awesome. My ultimate goal of course is to sell the maximum allowed of 200 however it is nice to see the hard work paying off. Fundraising is not easy by any means. Thank you all for continuing to support Frank our family and #FranksFight. Frank has been having some issues of pain an such however today is feeling just a bit better and the docs are aware and are looking into it. We are getting very excited to be going to UFC159. Also I found this great gif thing and omg been cracking up!!!!

4/7/13 7:49 PM
DiscipleDojo
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fundraising can be exhausting, Wendy. You and Frank are awesome and are always in my prayers.

I'm going to try and relist the Dana and Chael portraits as well sometime later in the month. It took me listing my signed GSP one 3 times before it sold, so hopefully these will as well.

4/7/13 9:27 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

DiscipleDojo -

Fundraising can be exhausting, Wendy. You and Frank are awesome and are always in my prayers.

I'm going to try and relist the Dana and Chael portraits as well sometime later in the month. It took me listing my signed GSP one 3 times before it sold, so hopefully these will as well.

Disciple, it's up to you, but if you'd do it I'd buy the Cheal Sonnen drawing for $300. I totally missed it when they were on eBay. Phone Post
4/7/13 9:28 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

I almost forgot, stay strong Frank! I'm pulling for you, hopefully all the pain subsides and your back to top shape soon! Phone Post
4/7/13 10:21 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  I almost forgot, stay strong Frank! I'm pulling for you, hopefully all the pain subsides and your back to top shape soon! Phone Post

Ty He actually is feeling a bit better today. 

4/9/13 1:28 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  I almost forgot, stay strong Frank! I'm pulling for you, hopefully all the pain subsides and your back to top shape soon! Phone Post

Dace better be feeling better by now.... I dont want to have to scold him.....

Damn you Dace, feel better!!!!!

I'm right here thinking, and pulling for you. Do your thing, keep me posted. Phone Post
4/9/13 3:15 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wendy and Frank, you should have some of the plans for your trip to 159 in a few days so start getting excited!

Cindy

4/9/13 1:02 PM
DiscipleDojo
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
DiscipleDojo -

Disciple, it's up to you, but if you'd do it I'd buy the Cheal Sonnen drawing for $300. I totally missed it when they were on eBay. Phone Post

I may take you up on that if it doesn't sell next time. We got $455 for Rowdy Bec's (which wasn't signed), so I'd love to ideally get at least that for the Chael original. But if it doesn't then I'll keep ya in mind for sure!

4/9/13 1:26 PM
Luvdcuties

Cindy,

Thanks for the update. We are super excited and I have all ready started picking out clothes to wear ;) 

Wendy

4/9/13 1:29 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Luvdcuties -

I'm right here thinking, and pulling for you. Do your thing, keep me posted. Phone Post

He is feeling a bit better. He walked a mile with me and my mom yesterday. I was so proud of him mind you I told him he could come to sit never thinking he would walk as it can be rough on him. It blew my mind he lasted the whole mile. 

4/9/13 1:35 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Luvdcuties -

He is feeling a bit better. He walked a mile with me and my mom yesterday. I was so proud of him mind you I told him he could come to sit never thinking he would walk as it can be rough on him. It blew my mind he lasted the whole mile. 

Thanks for the updates. Even if I don't post on this thread all the time, I read it almost every day. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.