UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

4/9/13 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spent the majority of the day yesterday on the phone with disability,state heath and medicare. Amazing they each tell me to call the other. I noticed the disability money was short $240 which is a huge chunk of change so on the phone I go. After being on hold for hours I am finally told sorry however in fours months you should receive a back payment. The money taken out was to pay a health insurance premium that has never had to be paid by before. Seems they had our information all messed up so even though it is their error we have to wait to get the money back months down the road. I lost it on the final lady as I told her so do I tell the landlord he has to wait a few months?? Funny they make an error yet the person pays the price. Anyway after that whole ordeal I thought to myself screw this I will fundraise harder to fix the issue however not let it get to me because there is nothing I can do about it that I have not already done. Thankfully I call and get on the phone with all the companies..... my husband should not have to do that but could you imagine a patient having to go through losing money they counted on to then be told sorry while also dealing with cancer just amazing!! Anyway we took that bullshit and put it aside and went for a walk and it was so worth it. So now you can see why I was so happy at the end of the day my hubby walking a mile is far greater than worrying about $240 bucks!! Hope you are all having a great day. Thanks for continuing to support us!!!

Vixen I do the same myself with other threads. We appreciate the support.

4/11/13 5:19 PM
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tafen from the fb page

So very happy Single Jingles A Testicular Cancer Foundation sent me brochures that include the below self check shower cards. I will be putting them in #FranksFight thank you packages in hopes of spreading the word and awareness. So very happy to be able to help!!!

Also received in the mail today

4/11/13 11:32 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for a family that understands the meaning of the the word love. Frank and Wendy, thank you for being who you are and spreading your love for each other to all of us. ( Frank, have you given Wendy her "god damn I love you woman" look yet tonight? If not, now's the time.

I hope you're feeling less pain, and realizing how much and how many peeps are behind you. Keep your head up and enjoy your UFC experience. Phone Post
4/12/13 1:06 AM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - TTT for a family that understands the meaning of the the word love. Frank and Wendy, thank you for being who you are and spreading your love for each other to all of us. ( Frank, have you given Wendy her "god damn I love you woman" look yet tonight? If not, now's the time.

I hope you're feeling less pain, and realizing how much and how many peeps are behind you. Keep your head up and enjoy your UFC experience. Phone Post
Agreed! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/13 12:52 PM
Luvdcuties

Thanks sakurabas for the awesome words much appreciated. 

4/12/13 3:11 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 04/12/13 3:22 PM

4/12/13 3:23 PM
Luvdcuties

4/13/13 7:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Frank!!

Hope u guys have an awsome Saturday! Filled with good food, good fights and great people!!

I'm hitting the lake now, ill report back with the new World Record LMB after I get done ;)

Fuck u Cancer! Phone Post 3.0
4/13/13 5:12 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - War Frank!!

Hope u guys have an awsome Saturday! Filled with good food, good fights and great people!!

I'm hitting the lake now, ill report back with the new World Record LMB after I get done ;)

El Pescadero,

Hope you had fun at the lake and got your world record LMB. Frank walked to the store today so that is a good plus. I on the other hand am down with one hell of a cold. This thing been kicking my ass since Wednesday however nothing going to keep me from taking care of #FranksFight ;) Hope you had a great day and looking forward to the fights tonight got my fantasy pick of Uriah Hall!!! 

4/19/13 10:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday Bump Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 3:04 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - War Frank!!

El Pescadero,

Hope you had fun at the lake and got your world record LMB. Frank walked to the store today so that is a good plus. I on the other hand am down with one hell of a cold. This thing been kicking my ass since Wednesday however nothing going to keep me from taking care of #FranksFight ;) Hope you had a great day and looking forward to the fights tonight got my fantasy pick of Uriah Hall!!! 

Told you Kelvin was gonna win lol
4/21/13 2:29 PM
Luvdcuties

Hey Everyone

It has been a crazy week!! The Boston tradgedy happened on the very street we drive to bring Frank to the doctors. Umass Dartmouth is up the road from us and as most know this is where one of the suspects was registered as a student. On Friday there were black hawls flying over our city and other police personel driving through our city. It was a very scary week and I was glad when it was all over on Friday and we knew we could breathe a sigh of relief.

On another note I will be back to spreading the word about #FranksFight Between the tragedies and the rude comments I have received this week in regards to me fundraising to ensure my husband survives I just scaled back and kind of stepped back. I do not think people think before they speak sometimes. If I could I would happily stop fundraising. We as a family have 35.26 for the rest of the month to our names right now so if I do not fundraise and Frank needs a refill on meds or food to put into his stomach I will not have it. Funny here in our house we cannot afford to eat three meals a day so we don't yet people treat us like we have this comfy financial life. We blew all our savings last year during round one of cancer and then Frank was dropped from a full time job to having to live on 198.00 a week which meant many cut backs but you have to do it when you have no other choice so you just figure it out. Anyway I am back to doing what I do whether people like it or not. I have to make sure Frank does not suffer because he got sick that is not his fault and he should not suffer because of it!!

On a great exciting note we will be headed to New Jersey on Friday and are so very excited. It is time to get excited for New Jersey and look forward to some amazing memorable moments with some awesome amazing great people. I hope you all have an amazing week. Frank and I were treated out to lunch yesterday by two friends and then went over to another friends house and it was great to just get away for a bit considering everything that has happened this week. Thanks to all that support #FranksFight and our family!! You all rock!!

4/22/13 12:01 AM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep it up Wendy, your doing what's right for your family!! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 1:13 AM
DiscipleDojo
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't ever apologize for fundraising to pay for your family's survival, Wendy! Ignore the douchenozzles that say anything negative about it and keep doing what you can. We've got you and Frank's back.

4/22/13 1:04 PM
Luvdcuties

Thanks Fracture and Dojo 

I was never good at ignoring lol Would rather slap someone in the face however cannot do that so I am learning to ignore as my vovo used to tell me to do when she was alive. She always used to tell me ignorance is bliss. Now I understand what she meant but funny my vovo would have slapped someone before ignoring them ahahahaha anyway thanks guys for the comments that is why I vent here in this thread because it is safe and I got backup lol Hope you guys are having a great day!!!!

4/22/13 1:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

You got 20$ coming your way from SaddamHugeVein... He lost a charity bet to me!! Ya Jury!!

Hope you guys have a great time in Jersey!

War Frank. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 1:28 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - You got 20$ coming your way from SaddamHugeVein... He lost a charity bet to me!! Ya Jury!!

Awesome mate. P4P best poster on the UG by a country mile. Phone Post
4/22/13 4:47 PM
Fracture

Hey Wendy,

I just wanted to let you know I started to sell my gym shirts and ALL proceeds will go directly to #franksfight! If anyone wants to buy one

https://campaign.customink.com/lobster

4/22/13 7:02 PM
Luvdcuties

Fracture - Hey Wendy,

I just wanted to let you know I started to sell my gym shirts and ALL proceeds will go directly to #franksfight! If anyone wants to buy one

https://campaign.customink.com/lobster

Hey,

Ty I just made sure to pin it to the top of the facebook page and will ensure it is pinned there for the entire campaign. I will also get it going on twitter and such. Again thank you for doing this!! 

Here is the link if anyone would like to purchase a tee  https://campaign.customink.com/lobster

4/22/13 7:03 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - You got 20$ coming your way from SaddamHugeVein... He lost a charity bet to me!! Ya Jury!!

Ty  I know we will have an amazing time in Jersey oh yeah!!

4/25/13 3:05 PM
Luvdcuties

Wooooohoooooo It is finally here!!!!! Just got done packing #FranksFight stuff and some dojo prints next I move on to clothes lol We are so excited by this time tomorrow we will be in New Jersey yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

4/25/13 3:19 PM
DiscipleDojo
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Wooooohoooooo It is finally here!!!!! Just got done packing #FranksFight stuff and some dojo prints next I move on to clothes lol We are so excited by this time tomorrow we will be in New Jersey yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So excited for you guys!!

4/25/13 3:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Hell yes!!!

Hope u both have a tremendous time!!

Tell Dana I say hi... Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 1:04 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
4/27/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope your having a blast!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.