UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

4/28/13 12:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you guys had a great time, heard there was good coin raised from the BJJ Seminar.

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 2:20 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope you guys had a great time, heard there was good coin raised from the BJJ Seminar.

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
. Vu brotha Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 2:37 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope you guys had a great time, heard there was good coin raised from the BJJ Seminar.

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was great man. Meeting everyone that we did was amazing. So many good people and it was nice to see faces. The seminar was beyond words. I will be going into much further on the people we met lol but unfortunately nothing bad or juicy lol

The event had a strange feel because some fights ended quite strangely.

And Roy brought the house down man. That place was thumping every time he jumped on the cage.

Team fat kid!!! Phone Post
4/28/13 2:55 PM
DiscipleDojo
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy is the perpetual thorn in Dana's side! haha...dude's gonna earn a title shot eventually. No can defense Team Fat Kid!

Did they show close-ups or replays of Jones' horrendous toe break? That was insane. Definitely a bizarre night of fights.

4/28/13 5:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it was great man. Meeting everyone that we did was amazing. So many good people and it was nice to see faces. The seminar was beyond words. I will be going into much further on the people we met lol but unfortunately nothing bad or juicy lol

The event had a strange feel because some fights ended quite strangely.

And Roy brought the house down man. That place was thumping every time he jumped on the cage.

Team fat kid!!! Phone Post
TFK was very proud last night!! Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 4:01 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPDATES taken from the facebook page

#FranksFight UFC159

Just got back from having dinner with Scott Douglas Hemenway and Larry at Bertucci's Had a blast. Loved meeting them both and had a great dinner conversation. Frank got sick however he is used to it and recovers well. He is right now laying down and I am headed to lay down myself. Big day tomorrow!!

#FranksFight Seminar at RenzoGracieBJJ

Wow words cannot describe how powerful this seminar was. Everyone you see in the this picture deserves a huge thank you!! We both met some very amazing people at this seminar. Everyone made us feel like family and we felt like we had known all of these people for all our lives just by how they cared about Frank's story and helping and spreading the word about testicular cancer. Ottavia Bourdain and Matt Phillips put this together and it was a huge success and the memories and friends made will last a lifetime!!! More pics will be coming look forward to them they are amazing.

#FranksFight UFC159

If you missed this event you missed some pretty amazing fights. We were able to see the fighters walking out and saw the camera pass us a few times however have no idea when this happened lol. The event was sold out and loud too lol. You clearly knew who was a favorite and who was not. Frank was not feeling so well however the whole trip was a bit rough for him.

***UPDATE***

Sitting in the radiology department to have an xray done. Frank's issues became magnified over the weekend so after talking to the doc she ordered two xrays. Not sure when we will have any results however will post when we know anything.

4/29/13 5:44 PM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay strong frank, feel better! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 3:45 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out dojo's blog about the recent #FranksFight seminar http://jmsmith.org/blog/franks-fight-seminar/

Also Matt Phillips put together an awesome video from the seminar check it out here I do not know how to post videos lol  http://youtu.be/ChEBWCYXShk

5/3/13 3:46 PM
Luvdcuties

Fracture - Stay strong frank, feel better! Phone Post 3.0

Ty Fracture we are waiting for test results however Frank deals with the sickness like a trooper.

5/4/13 10:41 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Saturday Morning Bump!!

Hope all is well!! Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 10:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Friday Bump

Hope all is well my brother!!

Good fights tomorrow, our man Cammozi gunna shock the country of Brazil tomorrow!!

Cammozi by 3rd Rnd TKO!! (Knee) Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 3:52 PM
DiscipleDojo
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for Camozzi and for Frank & Wendy!

5/19/13 5:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bummed Chris lost, but stoked he had the balls to step up... Hope u got to watch the fights last night and hope all is well on your end!

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Just read that your Granny passed away... My condolences... My Grampas name is tattooed across my back with an in loving memory and my granny lives on my property with me in a little studio/cottage... Take her dinner everynight... Love them both more than anything... Really sorry for your loss!!

War Grandparents

RIP Nana Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:00 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Just read that your Granny passed away... My condolences... My Grampas name is tattooed across my back with an in loving memory and my granny lives on my property with me in a little studio/cottage... Take her dinner everynight... Love them both more than anything... Really sorry for your loss!!

War Grandparents

RIP Nana Phone Post 3.0
Wanted to stop by and say the same thing. Wishing your family the best. Phone Post
5/21/13 2:30 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you very much guys. Was a tough few days.

Sucks that Chris lost his fight but that was by no means an easy fight for anyone especially on short notice. Phone Post
5/22/13 6:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw the post on fb. So sorry to hear the news. Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with u Frank and Wendy. Stay strong. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 6:49 PM
Luvdcuties

Thank you Sid

Update taken from facebook

***UPDATE***

Frank had his catscan today with bloodwork. Some of his numbers had tripled since March and this is a bad sign. It shows that the cancer is there and has potentially spread. The nodule that was found in March in Frank's lung is now very big and there was talk of a biopsy until the bloodwork was checked and now that is off the table as far as we know. We are waiting on a call as to what will happen next however we do know the cancer is there and is spreading. We sit here just speechless!!

5/22/13 7:10 PM
the geek
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Thank you Sid

***UPDATE***

Frank had his catscan today with bloodwork. Some of his numbers had tripled since March and this is a bad sign. It shows that the cancer is there and has potentially spread. The nodule that was found in March in Frank's lung is now very big and there was talk of a biopsy until the bloodwork was checked and now that is off the table as far as we know. We are waiting on a call as to what will happen next however we do know the cancer is there and is spreading. We sit here just speechless!!

Awwwww fuck. Sooooo sorry guys, as always I'll be keeping you both in my heart and mind. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
Luvdcuties -

Thank you Sid

***UPDATE***

Awwwww fuck. Sooooo sorry guys, as always I'll be keeping you both in my heart and mind. Phone Post 3.0
I'm with Sid, always in my heart and on my mind. Phone Post
5/22/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

I meant the geek.... Phone Post
5/22/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Thank you Sid

***UPDATE***

Very sorry to hear that!! I will be sending good Juu Juu your way!!

Stay strong Frank... Your a fucking stud and I know you will get threw this! Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 8:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT for Support Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 9:25 AM
DiscipleDojo

Praying for you today, Frank.

5/23/13 9:45 AM
OTT78
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My thoughts are with you. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.