UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

7/28/13 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - Sweet shirt I will purchase one ... Hey frank or Wendy send me a email I wanna send a care package in the mail ... Tat2tillidie@yahoo.com Phone Post 3.0

Sent you an email ;)

7/28/13 10:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Taken from facebook

When is the right time to say goodbye? Most people pass and never had the chance to say goodbye. I'm not sure how much time i have left but if i had to gauge on how i felt I wouldn't say I have a whole lot longer. Its nothing but pain and misery now and i'm trapped in my own dying, decaying body. I see people all the time bash the work of Dr. Kevorkian. I wish I had that man right now. I could get the peace i so desperately need right now. But unfortunately because "other" people know whats best for "us", i get to sit in torture and agony until I die. A big thanks to those people. I'm not the same person I was even a week ago and at some point I wont be me at all anymore. Just know I tried my best. -frank

This makes me sad!!

We all know you have tried and continue doing so... You will always be an inspiration to me! Your strength threw this ordeal has been unbelievable. Hang in there.

F u C Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 11:48 PM
Loadin76
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the best Frank... no matter what happens.

7/29/13 1:26 AM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Taken from facebook

When is the right time to say goodbye? Most people pass and never had the chance to say goodbye. I'm not sure how much time i have left but if i had to gauge on how i felt I wouldn't say I have a whole lot longer. Its nothing but pain and misery now and i'm trapped in my own dying, decaying body. I see people all the time bash the work of Dr. Kevorkian. I wish I had that man right now. I could get the peace i so desperately need right now. But unfortunately because "other" people know whats best for "us", i get to sit in torture and agony until I die. A big thanks to those people. I'm not the same person I was even a week ago and at some point I wont be me at all anymore. Just know I tried my best. -frank

Reading this breaks my heart. I'm going to PM u my number and sometime this week I would love to give Frank a call if he's feeling up to it. I want to thank him personally and vocally for the inspiration he's given all of us throughout this ordeal and let him know he's not alone. We got ur back Frank. Love u buddy. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 1:53 AM
othree
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won't lie at all. After my contributions to Franks Fight, I kind of stopped posting in the threads. I did not stop reading them, I did not stop thinking of Frank daily, and I did not stop crying every time I read an update from Frank or his wife. I truly love both of you as individuals, and I thank you for the unmeasurable amount of inspiration you have both delivered to these forums.

7/30/13 3:56 AM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Taken from facebook

Frank, those words will stay with me. Seems like there has to be a better way.

You two have both fought so hard. When this battle comes to its final conclusion, rest assured no one will doubt your efforts.

Much respect.
8/1/13 5:12 PM
Luvdcuties
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I spoke with custom ink and my design was great but it would not print well so they had to change a bit however it still looks awesome i think ;) Here is the link to purchase a tee and I will post a new thread about it.

You can buy the shirt here ------>   https://campaign.customink.com/franksfight2

8/1/13 11:58 PM
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome shirt is awesome Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 1:06 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just bought a few,can't wait to hand them out!

Wish I could do more!

#Franks Fight

Every single day, I imagine you are here with me.

Imisplaced a comma, incarcerate me! Phone Post
8/2/13 1:16 AM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Just bought a few,can't wait to hand them out!

Wish I could do more!

#Franks Fight

Every single day, I imagine you are here with me.

Imisplaced a comma, incarcerate me! Phone Post

You have done so much already thank you... you are so awesome I was so excited to show Frank that the shirts sold jumped up to 16 ;)  

8/2/13 10:41 AM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

8/2/13 9:29 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT

8/2/13 10:51 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamFatKid!! 

War Frank

8/3/13 11:15 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope you guys enjoy your Saturday and the fights tonight!

War Frank Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 11:57 AM
smth416
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Taken from facebook

That really tore me up.

Ordered a couple shirts. Hope the help can provide just a little comfort. Phone Post
8/3/13 5:09 PM
Luvdcuties

smth416 - 
Luvdcuties -

Taken from facebook

That really tore me up.

Ordered a couple shirts. Hope the help can provide just a little comfort. Phone Post

Thank you so much and Frank gets all excited when I tell him the shirt count has gone up. He is currently napping which is a usual for him now however rather see him napping then in pain ;) Thank you again for you order... for those here on the UG of the 18 sold 12 came from 3 UG buyers and that means the world.

As soon as Frank gets up I can share with him the news the 2 new shirts bought were from you!! Thank you so much for supporting my hubby and our family. Have an incredible saturday!!

8/5/13 11:20 PM
Luvdcuties

Update from Frank

Frank here. Had an appointment today with my Oncologist. I decided against doing Chemo this week. I am just so absolutely drained and sleeping off and on all the time. My pain still comes pretty heavy and i'm just not going to add any more on to what I already have going on. Me, the wife and the doc had a really good talk and visit. Found out things i already know and some things I didn't know and really didn't want to hear but its reality. I prefer to not get all into that at the moment but all in all it was a decent appointment now we will just see if we can get me sleeping more than two hours at a time and see if the increase in Morphine starts to help. Thanks for the continued support.

8/6/13 11:54 AM

TTT. Hope u have a good day Edge's. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for more support for one tough family. Phone Post
8/6/13 12:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - TTT. Hope u have a good day Edge's. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 9:30 PM
DiscipleDojo
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Frank and Wendy!

8/14/13 12:31 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up playas? Phone Post
8/14/13 12:40 AM
DiscipleDojo

Yo man, how you feeling today? You gearing up for some Irish football?

8/17/13 10:02 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace - What's up playas? Phone Post
How you doing my man?

Hope your having a good Saturday so far!

Killer scraps on tonight! Phone Post 3.0
8/17/13 9:55 PM
Luvdcuties

Now that the channel was found he is happier lol Was a bit ugly for a bit today as we were not sure if our cable provider carried the channel and if so where lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.