UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

8/18/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/18/13 2:42 PM
Loadin76
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just stopped in to say Wassup Frank

8/26/13 11:43 PM
DiscipleDojo
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New thread with #FranksFight artwork: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2218652&page=1

8/27/13 1:56 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/27/13 4:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/27/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
8/27/13 7:10 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope all is well.

Love to everyone!

8/29/13 6:54 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been away for a bit however it was due to Frank being admitted to the hospital. Late Saturday night he went into the emergency room based on the cancer centers advice as he was in excrutiating pain. They started to give him morphine and conduct tests and decided to admit him. After and exhausting time in the hospital he was given his own pain pump and now his pain is properly managed. The bad side to everything is that we found out there were new nodules in his lungs and one that has grown larger. They tried to talk to us about palliative care and hospice care however we would hear none of that right now. He had a good day today. He was able to go out for a ride to the post office and even cooked a clamboil. I am now catching up with everything in regards to #FranksFight Thank you all for supporting us.

9/9/13 6:29 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are ok....Frank is tired most of the day but the morphine pump allows him to be able to function with the least amount of pain. We were able to go to my sisters house on friday to have dinner and celebrate my nieces 13th b-day. He was able to make it a couple of hours and then we headed right back home. We spend much of the day together just enjoying everday we have. Dojo you are amazing and I got some new bracelets in so will send you some. Frank now had a nurse that comes once a week to change his port and a nurse that comes to change his morphine cartridge. He is really limited on going out however he is determined to do what he wants and I support him all the way ;) Thank everyone for continuing to support us. Love you all

9/9/13 6:46 PM
Loadin76
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys rock... just throwing that out there :)

9/9/13 7:45 PM
DiscipleDojo
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loadin76 - 

You guys rock... just throwing that out there :)

Seconded!

9/10/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT! War Frank! Love u buddy. Hope all is going as good as it can be. Hope ur well also Wendy! Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 9:25 PM
Luvdcuties

Thanks we spend a lot of time together and I love it. I have my moments when I just break down in tears mostly when hollding Frank though because I know I will lose him sooner than I was supposed to, Many other times I will be by myself cleaning and it may hit me and I start to cry again. It is a mental torture however as his wife I just get it together and move on and help him continue to live when he is allowed to. Lately he has been in the house however he was able to go out for a coouple of hours to my sisters house for my nieces birthday. It was tiring on him but he did it because these are things that may be a last so just in case we make sure we celebrate. Thanks though for your words we love you all :) 

9/12/13 1:59 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Ur an amazing woman Wendy. Just keep doing what ur doing. Know that ur care is invaluable to Frank and we all look up to and admire u here. Many wouldn't be able to handle half of what ur going through. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:35 PM
DiscipleDojo

Luvdcuties - 

Thanks we spend a lot of time together and I love it. I have my moments when I just break down in tears mostly when hollding Frank though because I know I will lose him sooner than I was supposed to, Many other times I will be by myself cleaning and it may hit me and I start to cry again. It is a mental torture however as his wife I just get it together and move on and help him continue to live when he is allowed to. Lately he has been in the house however he was able to go out for a coouple of hours to my sisters house for my nieces birthday. It was tiring on him but he did it because these are things that may be a last so just in case we make sure we celebrate. Thanks though for your words we love you all :) 

Wendy, there are many people who live their whole lives with their spouse and never learn this lesson. Despite the pain, it is wonderful that you and Frank realize the importance of spending every moment cherishing one another. The rest of the marriages in America could learn a whole lot from the two of you.

9/13/13 5:42 PM
Luvdcuties

Spoke with the doc today since Frank was in the hospital and she scheduled him to see a neurologist for the burning he is experiencing. She also talked with us about Hospice as well as whether or not we have discussed what Frank wants. We knew this was happening but it just sucks. There will be no more treatment and the center is setting up the hospice aspect. As I sit here with tears in my eyes it sucks because other than pray for a miracle which i always do there is nothing anyone can do to stop what is happening. He no longer needs to go to the oncologist every week for blood work. My husband laid his head in my lap today and we just held each other. This is so hard however I will hope as I do everyday that something goes in our favor. Thank you all for supporting us and have a wonderful weekend.

9/13/13 6:06 PM
MMAAdvertising
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

Spoke with the doc today since Frank was in the hospital and she scheduled him to see a neurologist for the burning he is experiencing. She also talked with us about Hospice as well as whether or not we have discussed what Frank wants. We knew this was happening but it just sucks. There will be no more treatment and the center is setting up the hospice aspect. As I sit here with tears in my eyes it sucks because other than pray for a miracle which i always do there is nothing anyone can do to stop what is happening. He no longer needs to go to the oncologist every week for blood work. My husband laid his head in my lap today and we just held each other. This is so hard however I will hope as I do everyday that something goes in our favor. Thank you all for supporting us and have a wonderful weekend.

Wendy, just saw you post this on Facebook and wanted to make sure this thread was at the top for The UG family to read the update. 

Frank and Frank's Fight will never be forgotten. Thoughts & prayers go out to both of you in this time. 

9/13/13 8:12 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear

MMAAdvertising -
Luvdcuties - 

Wendy, just saw you post this on Facebook and wanted to make sure this thread was at the top for The UG family to read the update. 

Frank and Frank's Fight will never be forgotten. Thoughts & prayers go out to both of you in this time. 

Perfectly said. My heart is truly heavy reading this. I wish you and your entire family nothing but the best. I'll be praying for a miracle too.

#FranksFight Phone Post
9/13/13 10:19 PM
DiscipleDojo

TTT

9/13/13 10:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank your a fucking Stud... Wendy u are an Angel... I hope you enjoy spending every second you can together. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 6:24 PM
Luvdcuties

Posted Friday night

Just got off the phone with the social worker in regards to palliative or hospice care. After explaining to my husband what each means he has decided neither is right for him just yet. He said "As long as I can walk to the doctors office I don't need it" Sooooo love him!! Although he still will no longer do treatment it leaves the door open . Learned a lot about palliative and hospice care tonight however I agree with my husband that is just not right for him just yet.

Frank had a real good day yesterday he actually made shepards pie with my help for his sister boyfriend and the boys. We had a good day and today he is having an even better day. Nothing changes where he is at but these are the days that make me feel happy. Thanks for all your support and feel free to copy and paste anything i post. I have started a blog on the website and have added to the website. I am trying to add to it and such. Check it out if you get a chance

Thank you guys hugs to all we love you all

http://franksfight.webs.com/

9/15/13 6:48 PM
the geek
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/13 9:31 PM
Thanks for keeping us up to date Wendy, you guys in my thoughts and heart every day.
9/27/13 9:22 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday Support Bump!! Phone Post 3.0
9/27/13 2:44 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just a heads up if you didn't see the other thread. I'm donating $50 from the sale of any of my ballpoint portraits to #FranksFight. You can see them all at http://jmsmith.org/art/ballpoint and if you're a UGer who lives in the States, I'll take care of shipping as well.

9/27/13 3:00 PM
Luvdcuties

Thank Dojo that is awesome will get that under the events on the blog on the website.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.