UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/11/12 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  ^^^ made a thread titled FranksFight Supporters....Supplies Needed!

Please make a list of supplies and post it in there!

Damn your Patriots Frank!!! :) Phone Post

I did as you asked and ty so very much for anyone readin this here is the thread link

FranksFight Supporters....Supplies Needed!

Awsome... Hope we can get you some needed supplies. Phone Post
11/11/12 10:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
DiscipleDojo - 

You got it, Wendy. I wish I could do more for you guys financially. People just don't buy much art when the economy is in the crapper. I know how it feels having to pinch every penny and rely on support from others to help pay the bills. Keep tweeting and share that video, fellow UGers, and hopefully Dana or Lorenzo will see it and get on board somehow.

Pescadero, can you post a direct link to that thread on here as well?

You do so much already and certain things are priceless. You and Elpescadero in running for #FranksFight VP lol. I know what you mean on the art it is not easy and you are so talented. Thankfully I have always been very frugal so that has helped so much. When you live with little it is easier to maintain and replace ;) The Renzo video was so awesome notonly the anticipation of waiting to see it but the editing you did what an amazing job. It was so personal and touching ty.  

I'll take care of West Coast Operations, Dojo can be VP of East Coast Operations... Lol... Fuck cancer!! Phone Post
11/11/12 11:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Shirts look amazing! Phone Post
11/12/12 1:45 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Dojo that is awesome. Me and Frank just watched and it is so refreshing to see the awesome support. Thank you for continuing to promote #FranksFight we greatly appreciate it.

***UPDATE***

Frank will be admitted to the hospital on this Wednesday the 14th. He will be given high dose chemo for three days and then after 1 or 2 days of recoup he will then be given back his stem cells. He will then be in the hospital an additional 2-3 weeks for recoup time. This high dose chemo WILL destroy his immune system so this is the reason for the long hospital stay. When he comes home he will have to wear a mask and gloves where ever he goes for 100 days. While in the hospital he will not be allowed to have children visit, no flowers delivered or balloons, and close family will be allowed to visit on a very limited basis. Due to the expense and such I will have to stay here in Fall River and commute back and forth. I will also have to clean the entire house from ceiling to floor before he comes home and replace some things (rugs,etc) so he comes home to the cleanest environment possible.  While in the hospital he will be in a hepa filtered room and when visitors are allowed they have to wear mask and gloves at all time. This gives you a bit of understanding as to how weak Frank will be and how susceptible he will be to infection. This is going to be a rough long haul. Being seperated when he is right across the street is one thing but an hour away is another. We will get through it and will be happy when it is over. I will update as I can with what is happening with Frank.

That is intense..

I was told to wear a mask just for a few days.

100 days... Cant imagine the kind of chemo he is getting.

Awesome frank has such a supportive wife:)

Wish you guys the best:)

Fuck cancer!! Phone Post
11/12/12 2:46 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ty wrekker frank has had to wear a mask in the past for a few days here and there because of low white blood count. The 2 chemo drugs he is getting will be in lethal doses so it strips everything in regards to immune system and blood count levels so until that is all built back he will be at high risk for infection so the protocol is 100 days mask and gloves when he leaves house and if he gets in a car the driverwill have to clean the car down before Frank gets in. hope you are having an ok day.

11/12/12 11:21 AM
Dougie
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
bruised -  TTT ... Like a boss. Phone Post

You mean, Like a Bas...

;-)

Bas Rutten has long been a charity cause supporter. You have to love it!

11/12/12 1:33 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/12/12 2:07 PM

Ian McCall signing FranksFight shirts...

11/12/12 7:00 PM
Luvdcuties

Creepy Shirts

Are on their way to my house and should be here on Thursday. If this is the case I plan on having them in the mail on Friday. Stay tuned for more info ;)

11/12/12 7:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Creepy Shirts

Are on their way to my house and should be here on Thursday. If this is the case I plan on having them in the mail on Friday. Stay tuned for more info ;)

Woo hoo Phone Post
11/12/12 7:31 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Holding down the South on this end. We may need to elect a head of Midwest and New England Operations though.  Then #FranksFight China.  I'll cover India while I'm there in February though.  ;) 

BTW, here's another design I put together after this weekend in case anyone needs some motivation on their wall!

Same deal as the mugs. 10% of all profits donated to #FranksFight

Wendy, I'm so glad you guys liked the video. I wanted to make sure to thank everyone with it and to give Frank a little boost of encouragement from a true legend of the sport.  :)

11/12/12 10:42 PM
Luvdcuties

11/13/12 12:26 AM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's an awesome montage! I hope it put a big fat smile on Frank's face! :)

11/13/12 12:30 AM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

That's an awesome montage! I hope it put a big fat smile on Frank's face! :)

Rofl I was just sitting here and laughed with him because I never even showed him aha. So I will be showing him in a sec now lol. I love your new design!!! Love the ideas on VP west coast east coast china and I got New England covered lol

11/13/12 2:19 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just sold a beer stein with the Renzo design on it... hopefully many people will want to enjoy a cold one with Renzo and toast to Frank's full recovery!

11/13/12 2:23 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

Just sold a beer stein with the Renzo design on it... hopefully many people will want to enjoy a cold one with Renzo and toast to Frank's full recovery!

Nice!! Frank got a kick out of Renzo saying his coffee mug was for beer lol

11/13/12 2:31 PM
Loadin76
1039 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/13/12 2:32 PM
Luvdcuties - 
Loadin76 - 

Cancer can Kiss my ass.... Hey Luvdcuties does Frank like Military Aircraft? We are having an airshow this weekend and wanna know if I should carry my FranksFight sign? lol

Yes he does. Funny you remind me of me lol Everytime I leave the house I usually have franks fight stuff or my stamper lol.

I present to you Roy Nelson... and his glorious beard.

And this is why I always bring my FranksFight sign... even to an airshow, where the likely hood of a UFC Fighter being there is slim to none. Now I am going to have a hard time wanting either him or Shane lose. Super nice guy and the look on his face when I whipped out the Calo shirt... you could almost see his brain process the  thought of "Motherfucker thats the shirt Shanes been wearing all this time". My wife even said, "It's hard to imagine that guy beating the shit outta people, he's so nice.

11/13/12 2:42 PM
Luvdcuties

Loadin76 - 
Luvdcuties - 
Loadin76 - 

Cancer can Kiss my ass.... Hey Luvdcuties does Frank like Military Aircraft? We are having an airshow this weekend and wanna know if I should carry my FranksFight sign? lol

Yes he does. Funny you remind me of me lol Everytime I leave the house I usually have franks fight stuff or my stamper lol.

And this is why I always bring my FranksFight sign... even to an airshow, where the likely hood of a UFC Fighter being there is slim to none. Now I am going to have a hard time wanting either him or Shane lose. Super nice guy and the look on his face when I whipped out the Calo shirt... you could almost see his brain process the  thought of "Motherfucker thats the shirt Shanes been wearing all this time". My wife even said, "It's hard to imagine that guy beating the shit outta people, he's so nice.

Now that is awesome. Exactly why I always have my #FranksFight gear on me lmao. So awesome thank you so much woot woot!!!

11/13/12 3:19 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Loadin76 -
Luvdcuties - 
Loadin76 - 

So tremendous ... War Team Fat Kid Phone Post
11/13/12 3:29 PM
DiscipleDojo

Speaking of shirts... check out what Quik over at Six Deuce is doing WITH DANA'S PERMISSION!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2082132&page=1

11/13/12 7:41 PM
Luvdcuties

I find it easier to do collages to show the support of the day. Here are today's so far. Pat Miletich gave me his cell number and asked me to text him Frank's cell I did and omg he sent Frank a text so friggin awesome. Frank loved that and what a personal touch making sure to text it right to Frank. @MMAPowerTalk will be mentioning #FranksFight and the need for help on their show on Thursday.

11/13/12 7:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

I find it easier to do collages to show the support of the day. Here are today's so far. Pat Miletich gave me his cell number and asked me to text him Frank's cell I did and omg he sent Frank a text so friggin awesome. Frank loved that and what a personal touch making sure to text it right to Frank. @MMAPowerTalk will be mentioning #FranksFight and the need for help on their show on Thursday.

So Cool! Phone Post
11/13/12 9:35 PM
DiscipleDojo

That's awesome Wendy!

I got to meet Pat when he was here in Charlotte commentating Felice's fight for XFC. He was very nice. I told him about what I do in terms of artwork and he was interested in doing a charity portrait. But I never got his contact info and never heard back from him on Twitter. But if he'd like to help publicize an auction for it, I'd be happy to do one of him and you guys could auction it off.

11/14/12 2:36 AM
Luvdcuties

11/14/12 4:44 PM
DiscipleDojo

Bottom left should've written "take a bite out of cancer, Frank!"  

Also need one from Julian that says "Don't let cancer bang, bro!"

11/15/12 6:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT how's everything going today Wendy? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.