UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/19/12 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Money sent Phone Post

You are awesome thank you. So you know Frank just asked me to bring him popsicles so you my friend have just bought him popsicles so I am going to sharpie it on the box since i have to sharpie on his name. Will be funny when nurses say who is elpescadero lol He is texting more this am and all so seems to be a good morning and thank god because I have been watching hop in and out of conciousness not knowing if he would reopen his eyes so hoping this continues. Ok got to run ride is here for Boston.

Make sure to put tat2tillidie on the box as he won the bet and chose your charity... Better yet, say there from GSP.. Lol... Hope things make a turn for the better! Tell frank I said hi and congrats on his Notre Dame getting the #1 slot

Fuck cancer Phone Post
11/19/12 3:01 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
11/19/12 3:50 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just received my shirt and bracelet and I absolutely love it.  Tonight I am going out and I'll be wearing the shirt and bracelet proudly to advertise Frank's fight wherever I go.

I've already had two people ask me where they can donate.  What is the quickest "link" I can text to them?

11/19/12 4:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
It's on the front page of the Donations thread I made. Phone Post
11/19/12 4:16 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://franksfight.webs.com/ Phone Post
11/19/12 4:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -

I just received my shirt and bracelet and I absolutely love it.  Tonight I am going out and I'll be wearing the shirt and bracelet proudly to advertise Frank's fight wherever I go.

I've already had two people ask me where they can donate.  What is the quickest "link" I can text to them?

That's tremendous... Pics ;) Phone Post
11/19/12 4:58 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Yup. Pics or it didn't happen ;) Phone Post
11/19/12 5:01 PM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my shirt today! LOVE IT! 

Got it on now :)

11/19/12 5:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Pics Phone Post
11/19/12 5:25 PM
Loadin76
1057 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rules...they aren't being followed

11/19/12 6:05 PM
Jay Haas
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/19/12 6:06 PM
Jay Haas
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/19/12 6:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

I'm jelly. Hope mine is there when I get home from work! Phone Post
11/19/12 6:58 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Okay, I'll take a pic this week.  My hair actually is actually pnk at the tips now so the shirt even goes with my hair!

11/19/12 7:21 PM
Loadin76
1057 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boom comes the creeper stache... oh and I got the t-shirt too

11/19/12 7:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Damn boys.,,, looking fucking creepy!!!

War Frank Phone Post
11/19/12 7:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Okay, I'll take a pic this week.  My hair actually is actually pnk at the tips now so the shirt even goes with my hair!

Creeptacular! Phone Post
11/19/12 8:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Creeptacular! Phone Post
This! Phone Post
11/19/12 8:17 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
It's on the front page of the Donations thread I made. Phone Post
Well I got laid off today lol. So idk if ill be able to help right now other than my contribution for the shirt :/

None the less, war Frank, fuck cancer and fuck layoffs! Phone Post
11/19/12 8:53 PM
Luvdcuties
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

You are awesome thank you. So you know Frank just asked me to bring him popsicles so you my friend have just bought him popsicles so I am going to sharpie it on the box since i have to sharpie on his name. Will be funny when nurses say who is elpescadero lol He is texting more this am and all so seems to be a good morning and thank god because I have been watching hop in and out of conciousness not knowing if he would reopen his eyes so hoping this continues. Ok got to run ride is here for Boston.

Make sure to put tat2tillidie on the box as he won the bet and chose your charity... Better yet, say there from GSP.. Lol... Hope things make a turn for the better! Tell frank I said hi and congrats on his Notre Dame getting the #1 slot

Fuck cancer Phone Post

Oops will bring sharpie tomorrow and add tat2tilldie on the two boxes of popsicles and hagg an daz not sure if that is spelled right lol. As soon as I got there he wanted a grape popsicle. We were able to hold a conversation for a while today which was great. He is red in color and has a rash all over his body. They believe he has liver and kidney damage from chemo and that is the reason for the fever and pain however I will tell you they say this damage will fix itself once the chemo is out of his body which will take about 45 days. He did not have a temp while I was there so hoping it stays that way. They have him on morphine for the pain so that adds to the sleeping. It stinks I only get to talk to him while I am there otheerwise it is texting and hoping he texts back if not after a bit I call nurses station to check otherwise i would have even more trouble sleeping. Today he is wearing his Calo shirt and I wrote on his window with markers #FranksFight. He was already falling to sleep when I left however I left with a better feeling tonight than any other night. He is so stoked about Notre Dame and I will tell him you said that he smiled when I told him about the bet and the popsicles lol. I so will put GSP on it to rofl

11/19/12 8:55 PM
Luvdcuties
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -  Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post

franksfight.webs.com

11/19/12 8:56 PM
Luvdcuties

mmavixen - 

franksfight.webs.com

Glad you loved the bracelet thought it was only right since the shirt is for #FranksFight that everyone had a wristband. Ty for supporting my husband I will make sure to tell him ;) 

11/19/12 9:10 PM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 
mmavixen - 

franksfight.webs.com

Glad you loved the bracelet thought it was only right since the shirt is for #FranksFight that everyone had a wristband. Ty for supporting my husband I will make sure to tell him ;) 

No problem.  I wore the shirt to a restaurant in Miami tonight and had to explain to about 5 people what the shirt was about.

You guys are truly amazing!

11/19/12 9:12 PM
mmavixen

Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -

Fuck cancer Phone Post

Oops will bring sharpie tomorrow and add tat2tilldie on the two boxes of popsicles and hagg an daz not sure if that is spelled right lol. As soon as I got there he wanted a grape popsicle. We were able to hold a conversation for a while today which was great. He is red in color and has a rash all over his body. They believe he has liver and kidney damage from chemo and that is the reason for the fever and pain however I will tell you they say this damage will fix itself once the chemo is out of his body which will take about 45 days. He did not have a temp while I was there so hoping it stays that way. They have him on morphine for the pain so that adds to the sleeping. It stinks I only get to talk to him while I am there otheerwise it is texting and hoping he texts back if not after a bit I call nurses station to check otherwise i would have even more trouble sleeping. Today he is wearing his Calo shirt and I wrote on his window with markers #FranksFight. He was already falling to sleep when I left however I left with a better feeling tonight than any other night. He is so stoked about Notre Dame and I will tell him you said that he smiled when I told him about the bet and the popsicles lol. I so will put GSP on it to rofl

Voted up for the update, and for being an amazing woman all around.

11/19/12 9:15 PM
mmavixen

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -

Creeptacular! Phone Post

Pescy,

I just sent you an email asking you something, any little helps right?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.