UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/19/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LikeThis - hey guys my dog died and im really sad, so, please get bas rutten to take a picture and mail me his autograph and send me some money in the mail or u can wire me it

Fuck cancer and this guy. Take ur bullshit posts elsewhere. Phone Post
11/19/12 9:18 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
It's on the front page of the Donations thread I made. Phone Post
Well I got laid off today lol. So idk if ill be able to help right now other than my contribution for the shirt :/

None the less, war Frank, fuck cancer and fuck layoffs! Phone Post

Don't worry about being laid off.  I am sure goo things will be coming your way.  Good luck with the job search.

11/19/12 9:19 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LikeThis - hey guys my dog died and im really sad, so, please get bas rutten to take a picture and mail me his autograph and send me some money in the mail or u can wire me it

Seriously, do the world a favor and go walk off a cliff.  We'll be thankful, I promise.

11/19/12 9:20 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LikeThis - hey guys my dog died and im really sad, so, please get bas rutten to take a picture and mail me his autograph and send me some money in the mail or u can wire me it

Rofl Wow what a Bitch seriously!! Tell you what why don't you give me your address and I can personally bring you a donation!! Then I can set up your very own fundraiser for any medical bills you may have ;)

11/19/12 9:23 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LikeThis - suck my cock bitch, this post is legit cus that guy has cancer, but ive seen a number of posts on this website and people say they are doling out cash that only shows they are complete idiots

anyways my dog was the greatest and would fuck you up pussy

Wow you are seriously troubled you post something that even I as Frank's wife took offensive and then one breathe later are trashing mmavixen in such a way! Go trash people on those so called posts not here...seriously dude wow.

11/19/12 9:24 PM
mmavixen

I love the ignore button, love it.

11/19/12 9:25 PM
Luvdcuties

LikeThis - if you met me id say the chances are pretty good you would be the one with medical bills but i live at 522 w 51st ny

send cash in envelope

Rofl Me with medical bills ahahahah you do not know me very well but anyway

11/19/12 9:27 PM
Luvdcuties

LikeThis - i was actually posting to the first guy, to respond to her, she is just ignorant, i walk off cliffs as a warmup, thats a walk in the park to me

I think you need to look up the definition of ignorant because you are being ignorant to the very people this thread is made for. Guess I get to use the ignore button for the very first time. Pretty sad to see anything negative here but there is always one idiot

11/19/12 9:28 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LikeThis - if you met me id say the chances are pretty good you would be the one with medical bills but i live at 522 w 51st ny

send cash in envelope

Are you seriously threatening to beat up a woman right now?

11/19/12 9:29 PM
Luvdcuties

LikeThis - ok and you dont know me ?

anyways begging is for bitches this shit is a forum about mma not a fucking charity so you should bring that shit elsewhere where you can prove its legit because nothing ive seen in any of these posts is anything that can be proven not to be a load of bullshit trying to take advantage of people trying to do something good and money and items sent to scammers

I do not have to know you I got enough anger in me to take on the world my dear. Second if you paid attention to the thread I started this very thread there is proof you asshole. Try the pictures of chemo bags with names on it you fucking moron. OMG grow the fuck up.

11/19/12 9:30 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

LikeThis - ok and you dont know me ?

anyways begging is for bitches this shit is a forum about mma not a fucking charity so you should bring that shit elsewhere where you can prove its legit because nothing ive seen in any of these posts is anything that can be proven not to be a load of bullshit trying to take advantage of people trying to do something good and money and items sent to scammers

http://www.facebook.com/FranksFight

There is the facebook page. There are pics during chemo. Now please GET THE FUCK OUT if you cannot show some respect.

11/19/12 9:31 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

send cash in envelope

Are you seriously threatening to beat up a woman right now?

He's a tool.

11/19/12 9:31 PM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up

Wendy, please ignore this child. They are jsut trying to get attention even if this is all the attention they can get. Best we all just ignore this poster now.

11/19/12 9:35 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this freeze ought to come pretty fast. 

Got my shirt today. Looks great!

11/19/12 9:35 PM
Luvdcuties

LikeThis - and by the way my dog really did die so what the fuck is ur problem?

and i dont know if this is a male or a shemale or what the deal is but they threatened me first im just asking money for my dog and youre all being a bunch of assholes no wonder you have cancer

My problem is this is my thread and your an ass I'm all female and I did not threaten you I offered to bring you a donation and then set up a fundraiser for any medical bills you may have. People like you end up lonely in the end!!

11/19/12 9:39 PM
Loadin76
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
LikeThis - and by the way my dog really did die so what the fuck is ur problem?

and i dont know if this is a male or a shemale or what the deal is but they threatened me first im just asking money for my dog and youre all being a bunch of assholes no wonder you have cancer

My problem is this is my thread and your an ass I'm all female and I did not threaten you I offered to bring you a donation and then set up a fundraiser for any medical bills you may have. People like you end up lonely in the end!!

PMs have been sent Luvdcuties...and of course the vote downs. Don't let him phase you and the good in this thread

11/19/12 9:43 PM
Luvdcuties

Ok added to ignore list fucking toolbag

11/19/12 9:53 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for douche licker up there getting a few more vote downs.

11/19/12 11:48 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Well I got laid off today lol. So idk if ill be able to help right now other than my contribution for the shirt :/

Don't worry about being laid off.  I am sure goo things will be coming your way.  Good luck with the job search.

Thanks vix! I'm not too worried about it. Everything for a reason. Phone Post
11/20/12 12:44 AM
DiscipleDojo
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Ignore the troll. People like that just post to get reactions and then feed off it. Basically like a kid pitching a temper tantrum to get attention.

11/20/12 2:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW what a piece of shit...you think its funny to make inappropriate jokes about and talk shit to Wendy while her husband is in a Hospital Bed...what a souless lonely worthless existence this Egg is living...I have an Idea for you:

11/20/12 7:45 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/12 2:40 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

That stuff is un-called for Like This.  (he's banned)

11/20/12 8:32 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

That stuff is un-called for Like This.  Take it somewhere else.

. Phone Post
11/20/12 8:52 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WOW what a piece of shit...you think its funny to make inappropriate jokes about and talk shit to Wendy while her husband is in a Hospital Bed...what a souless lonely worthless existence this Egg is living...I have an Idea for you:

Make sure to do both arms you worthless POS Phone Post
11/20/12 9:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

That sucks my man... Hope you find a new source of Coin soon. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.