UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/20/12 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WOW what a piece of shit...you think its funny to make inappropriate jokes about and talk shit to Wendy while her husband is in a Hospital Bed...what a souless lonely worthless existence this Egg is living...I have an Idea for you:

Make sure to do both arms you worthless POS Phone Post

Voted up Pescy.  :)

11/20/12 12:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

WOW what a piece of shit...you think its funny to make inappropriate jokes about and talk shit to Wendy while her husband is in a Hospital Bed...what a souless lonely worthless existence this Egg is living...I have an Idea for you:

Make sure to do both arms you worthless POS Phone Post

Voted up Pescy.  :)

Thanks luv :)

Really hope he takes my advice! Phone Post
11/20/12 12:46 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW the creepy stache's on the poster were not added by me ...lol...creator new that Creepy Mustache = Real Man shit... Like cutting off your arm and then celebrating a job well done with a glass of Brandy!

War Creepy and Fuck Cancer Phone Post
11/20/12 12:56 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

That diagram is brutal lol

11/20/12 1:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -

That diagram is brutal lol

Lol... Ya it's pretty heavy, but I think it's appropriate! Phone Post
11/20/12 1:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
It's on the front page of the Donations thread I made. Phone Post
Well I got laid off today lol. So idk if ill be able to help right now other than my contribution for the shirt :/

None the less, war Frank, fuck cancer and fuck layoffs! Phone Post
That sucks my man... Hope you find a new source of Coin soon. Phone Post
Thanks bro me too. Miguel Torres just made my day though. Posted this on fb.

When life knocks u down, calmly get back up, smile, and say, "u hit like a bitch."

Perfect timing for me haha. Thankful for what I have and the rest can suck it. Phone Post
11/20/12 1:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_SidRival - Pesc or Wendy can u post the donation link please? Phone Post
It's on the front page of the Donations thread I made. Phone Post
Well I got laid off today lol. So idk if ill be able to help right now other than my contribution for the shirt :/

None the less, war Frank, fuck cancer and fuck layoffs! Phone Post
That sucks my man... Hope you find a new source of Coin soon. Phone Post
Thanks bro me too. Miguel Torres just made my day though. Posted this on fb.

When life knocks u down, calmly get back up, smile, and say, "u hit like a bitch."

Perfect timing for me haha. Thankful for what I have and the rest can suck it. Phone Post
Great attitude... As one of my Favorite Rappers to Quote, Lil Wayne said " and when life sucks, I just enjoy the Head" Phone Post
11/20/12 5:23 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

11/20/12 5:50 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

11/20/12 5:59 PM
djones
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/20/12 7:59 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As I was on my way to Boston I got a text from Frank that he loved the pics from the creepy shirts. So if you do not mind taking a pic with your shirt on that would be great. Frank also walked to the freezer to get his popsicles and loved that it was written on with elpescadero's name and he knows all about the bet and who donated soon as i remember going to put his name on Franks hospital window have window markers up there lol. Thank you all for continuing to support us. The below was taken from facebook for you

***UPDATE***

The transplant was finished today. Frank received his stem cells back today and now he will recover in hospital until his counts stabilize again. He now is at high risk and even one germ could take his life so we arew not out of the woods yet. We can however be positive that we made it throught the transplant itself. Frank is still vomitting and had a blood squirting out of his nose however this is from the platelets dropping and although it sounds bad we know it is a norm. Frank was very talkative today and even turned his tv on for the first time. I hope that we are through the worst however with the high risk for infection we have to be on guard everyday. He still will need to be in the hospital for another 2 weeks however we end today on a positive note. Thank you for supporting us.

11/20/12 8:01 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk

Wonderful, we all hope and pray with you.

11/20/12 8:11 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Wonderful, we all hope and pray with you.

Ty you so very much I told Frank today that this cumminty right here felt more like family than some real family. You all have no idea how you have helped our family and how you have helped us to get through each day and have so many positives.

11/20/12 8:16 PM
othree
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to hear the transplant went well. Hoping the best for his recovery.

11/20/12 8:51 PM
mmavixen

Awesome news regarding transplant. I'll be praying that every day brings better news!!! Phone Post
11/20/12 9:10 PM
Loadin76
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Luvdcuties, update on a story that I told Frank many many months ago when he first brought the Cancer thread. A young girl back home had leukemia, went into remision, but it came back and the docs didn't give her much of a prognosis. Welp she went and had the procedure that Frank is having now. It was a tough road but she pulled it off. She apperently had test done this week. She is cancer free... not in remission but completely cancer free....  just food for thought if and when you and Frank are having a bad day... it will get better :)

11/20/12 9:58 PM
Luvdcuties

Loadin76 - 

Hey Luvdcuties, update on a story that I told Frank many many months ago when he first brought the Cancer thread. A young girl back home had leukemia, went into remision, but it came back and the docs didn't give her much of a prognosis. Welp she went and had the procedure that Frank is having now. It was a tough road but she pulled it off. She apperently had test done this week. She is cancer free... not in remission but completely cancer free....  just food for thought if and when you and Frank are having a bad day... it will get better :)

Just got off the phone with him and he was happy to say he was wearing his creepy shirt and was so happy to here your story. It could not have come at a better time. The mental aspect of this disease is horrendous. I often find myslef not wanting to do a thing because I am still traumatized but what I seen at the hospital so when I was able to walk away today and relax nknowing it was a good day it was awesome for my stress level.

11/20/12 10:05 PM
Loadin76
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
Loadin76 - 

Just got off the phone with him and he was happy to say he was wearing his creepy shirt and was so happy to here your story. It could not have come at a better time. The mental aspect of this disease is horrendous. I often find myslef not wanting to do a thing because I am still traumatized but what I seen at the hospital so when I was able to walk away today and relax nknowing it was a good day it was awesome for my stress level.

Um pics or it didn't happen Frank lol

11/20/12 10:16 PM
Luvdcuties

Funny you say that Loadin I already asked him for a pic op tomorrow and he accepted so I will be sure to come home and post here before facebook ;)

11/20/12 10:21 PM
Jay Haas
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F*** that ungrateful prick... This I the right place for this thread!!! I might be a peeon as a fighter but I am doing my best to press this for a fellow fan of this great sport!!! Franks ten times the man than that troll I can guarantee you that(and I've never met the guy)

War frank!!!
Phone Post
11/21/12 10:29 AM
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVeryone needs to vote up Mr. Zipplokk for riding us of that troll!!!! Thank you kind Mod.

WAR FRANK!!!!

Hey Wendy,

Do you guys have any dietary restrictions? Want to send a holiday treat but don't want to send food you cannot eat. Also, please PM what address I should send perishables. Don't want food to sit at a place you won't be at due to travel for treatment. Stuff will arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

11/21/12 10:53 AM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Quest and Team Frank
11/21/12 10:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

DojoJay - Team Quest and Team Frank
That's outstanding ... Hendo #1

Glad to hear the transplant went well... Hope frank has a gd day today... Are you going to be able to see him tomorrow? What are you guys doing for turkey day? Wendy I hope you get a little R n R ... I can't imagine how stressful this is for you n family!

War Frank Phone Post
11/21/12 11:11 AM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up - 

EVeryone needs to vote up Mr. Zipplokk for riding us of that troll!!!! Thank you kind Mod.

WAR FRANK!!!!

Hey Wendy,

Do you guys have any dietary restrictions? Want to send a holiday treat but don't want to send food you cannot eat. Also, please PM what address I should send perishables. Don't want food to sit at a place you won't be at due to travel for treatment. Stuff will arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

No need to pm Frank Edge 463 Linden Street Apt. 3 Fall River, Ma 02720 If I am not here one of the booys is so packages sent here are fine. Frank is not allowed to have hard skinned fruit or prepared meals meaning dunkin mcdonalds and such while in the hospital once home it will change as far as me i live on a seefood diet i see it i eat it lol

11/21/12 11:19 AM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
DojoJay - Team Quest and Team Frank
That's outstanding ... Hendo #1

Glad to hear the transplant went well... Hope frank has a gd day today... Are you going to be able to see him tomorrow? What are you guys doing for turkey day? Wendy I hope you get a little R n R ... I can't imagine how stressful this is for you n family!

War Frank Phone Post

Get so excited when I see pics because we love them. For thanksgiving I will be going to Franks cousin Mike and wife Sue's house. They are the reason I have been able to see Frank everyday so it seems only right to spend the holiday with the people who are putting their livelihood on the line for frank. We then will be going up to the hospital. I am trying to get my R and R and am very careful with myself with eating and such so I stay healthy and do not get drained and so far so good. It is so very stressful however I have not hurt anyone yet so that means I am doing real good rofl ok off to see my babe

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.