UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> TRX

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/3/12 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
weepingbeaver
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had my first go at this on Thursday and enjoyed it. Is it a gimmick? Or has anyone on here done it over a period of time and noticed results? Phone Post
11/3/12 1:30 PM
Tilla

Brilliant piece of kit.
11/3/12 1:38 PM
imkeithhernandez
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I build it into my workouts on occasion..good to supplement your routine or break out of the grind...i see too many at the gym using it exclusive though Phone Post
11/3/12 2:04 PM
XmmaAddictX
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like them. But in no way are they the be all and end all to my work outs.

The mma/bjj gym I train at has got a few pairs of trx straps. I like to go through a quick 20 minute circuit using them before training starts. Phone Post
11/3/12 2:16 PM
weepingbeaver

Thinking of building in a regular session once a week alongside a few weights sessions. I don't do much cardio so it's a chance to break things up a bit. Phone Post
11/4/12 1:47 AM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like using it once in awhile to supplement my workouts, such as a 10 minute circuit after a free weight session. I personally prefer the jungle gym xt or even a basic rings set. Less expensive and you can do dips and pull-ups (can't do those w/ trx). Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.