UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: I'm the baddest man on the planet, not Jones

11/4/12 12:10 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

UFC Neavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos recently conducted an interview aired on UFC Tonight, during which he declared himself the Baddest Man on the Planet, and welcomed Jon Jones to step up.

“People like to imagine a lot of things right," said dos Santos. "I think Jon Jones is an amazing fighter. He is really good, he is so confident, and I like him... a lot. He is very nice with me and I’m nice with him. But, well, I don’t care about the other belts. I got the heavyweight belt, you know?

"There is just one baddest man on the planet, and I think I am this guy now. So, if he moves up to the heavyweight division, I will think about the fight. If the UFC put him in front of me to challenge me, were going to fight, and I will give my best."

"Thank you very much guys!"

11/4/12 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dogfb
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva is a pretty bad man too. 

11/4/12 12:13 PM
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True.

But, well, he didn't quite say it like the sensationalist title made it look.

11/4/12 12:15 PM
kinkle

Sorry, Overeem is the baddest.
11/4/12 12:15 PM
ABE FROMAN

I find it weird that he didn't say anything about Anderson.

11/4/12 12:20 PM
Damaynevent

Bones @ an in shape 240lbs would give JDS serious problems. He must have been asked a question about JBJ moving up to HW, because JDS has bigger fish to fry...that fish is named Cain.
11/4/12 12:22 PM
Chhem
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't be the baddest when you're considered the nicest already. Phone Post
11/4/12 12:23 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 

Team Nog
11/4/12 12:23 PM
ortman166

I saw that interview and jds was nothing but complimentary of jones. While it isn't exactly inaccurate that quote makes it seem otherwise IMO. Nothing new tho. Phone Post
11/4/12 12:26 PM
ABE FROMAN

Gokudamus stole my name - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Team Nog

Exactly. Even Nog says Anderson is the best ever, seems like JDS is looking over Anderson in his claim as the 'baddest'.

11/4/12 12:27 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

JDS versus Overeem will determine who's the baddest man on the planet is, regardless of whether Alistair tested positive. Phone Post
11/4/12 12:29 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is the heavyweight champion, and no one has come close to giving him a challenge. So yes he is the baddest man on the planet.

The boxing heavyweight champion for 100 years was known as the baddest man on the planet, or recognized as the strongest (toughest) man in the world. Since boxing's demise that title should default to the UFC champion.

You could argue that Badr Hari is the baddest man on the planet but since his career has taken a permanent hiatus he should be left out.
11/4/12 12:30 PM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/4/12 12:31 PM
ortman166

GarlicSauce - True.

That's what I was getting at. Phone Post
11/4/12 12:33 PM
HenryO

hellride - He is the heavyweight champion, and no one has come close to giving him a challenge. So yes he is the baddest man on the planet.

The boxing heavyweight champion for 100 years was known as the baddest man on the planet, or recognized as the strongest (toughest) man in the world. Since boxing's demise that title should default to the UFC champion.

You could argue that Badr Hari is the baddest man on the planet but since his career has taken a permanent hiatus he should be left out.

Boxing's demise lol

JDS is pretty much just a C level boxer, at what he does best Wlad would school him and hurt him
11/4/12 12:34 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
Gokudamus stole my name - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Team Nog

Exactly. Even Nog says Anderson is the best ever, seems like JDS is looking over Anderson in his claim as the 'baddest'.

He had no reason to say anything about Anderson because he was only responding to the statement Jones made about moving up to HW and potentially fighting Junior.

And being the best ever and the baddest man on the planet are not always the same. Sugar Ray is arguably the best ever but i wouldnt pick him to beat 1988 Mike Tyson in a boxing match

11/4/12 12:37 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - 
hellride - He is the heavyweight champion, and no one has come close to giving him a challenge. So yes he is the baddest man on the planet.

Boxing's demise lol

JDS is pretty much just a C level boxer, at what he does best Wlad would school him and hurt him

There is exactly 1 good heavyweight boxer left, 1. Doesn't matter which sub par fighter faces, he is basically unchallenged at this point. They were trying to get him to fight his brother for god sakes. I can't agree with you.
11/4/12 12:39 PM
Zaph
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kinkle - Sorry, Overeem is the baddest.

This is becoming ridiculous.  I'd love to see a clean Overeem face JDS. 

11/4/12 12:40 PM
HenryO

Haye/Povetkin/Mitchell/Price/Fury You don't know what you are talking about.

Heavyweight isn't great right now but there are some guys on the horizon all far greater athletes then a guy like Junior Dos Santos
11/4/12 12:40 PM
STEVIAS SEX TOY #2

The Reem disagrees,JDS is a bad mother fucker but overeem is the best damn HW in the world. Phone Post
11/4/12 12:41 PM
garrote
367 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - True.

UG news brah Phone Post
11/4/12 12:41 PM
Brigham
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson silva................ Phone Post
11/4/12 1:01 PM
Nexuscrawlers
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR JDS!!! Phone Post
11/4/12 1:06 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS would murder Jones. Phone Post
11/4/12 1:14 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

Damaynevent - Bones @ an in shape 240lbs would give JDS serious problems. He must have been asked a question about JBJ moving up to HW, because JDS has bigger fish to fry...that fish is named Cain.
Lol, Jones wouldnt give JDS any problems at all Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.