UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Watch Kevin Randleman flip out over Matt Riddle

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/4/12 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Modal Jazz
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snapping and losing your cool is not badass......given KR's age and inability to control his emotions, I'd actually take Riddle in this...

11/4/12 6:33 PM
cheesesteak
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would Riddle like this?

11/4/12 6:52 PM
timessquare
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We really should keep this thread near to the top. I believe sometimes the UFC react to threads like this when it appears that the fans want to see a fight. I want to see this fight.

11/4/12 6:59 PM
Darth Ryase
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone explain what Riddle said exactly? What's the beef between these two? Phone Post
11/4/12 9:49 PM
flowwiththego
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit
11/4/12 9:54 PM
OmgItsTheWams
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be honest when he went off you peed a little didn't you Phone Post
11/4/12 9:57 PM
Pancake Syrup
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - 

How would Riddle like this?

R.I.P Riddle
11/4/12 10:53 PM
triggertap
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking amazing slam. I'll never forget that. The Crocop KO is another classic.
11/4/12 11:28 PM
temujen
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clearly there's some history, with Kevin saying that he had thought it was squashed etc...

Can someone lay it out for the rest of us on what went down? Phone Post
11/5/12 12:01 AM
DWray
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randleman scares the daylights out of me. Not kidding, that guy is alpha as hell.

That said, I think Riddle beats him in a sanctioned fight.

This isn't prime Randleman. This isn't Randleman within five years of his prime.
11/5/12 12:12 AM
46and2
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I emailed Randleman one day out of the blue to wish him luck coming back from an injury, and to my surprise he emailed me back and took the time to respond a few other times I emailed him.

I'll never forget him lifting Fedor up and carrying him around after their fight.

Will always be a fan.
11/5/12 12:44 AM
JimmersonzGlove
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randleman is awesome.

11/5/12 12:47 AM
zebedee
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - Be honest when he went off you peed a little didn't you Phone Post
It's not pee Phone Post
11/5/12 1:18 AM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - Paraphrase: 'Its very important for me, especially being a new father, to set a good example in the community....BITCH PUSSFY FAGGIT MUTHER FUCKER I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN IN THE STREETS'
Lol this, he went from wise, experienced, mature father to late 80's Mike Tyson (ans stayed there) in about 0.5 seconds. Phone Post
11/5/12 1:28 AM
UGCTT_Pariah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I REALLY wanna see this fight, and see Randleman smash Riddle..

Randleman is a scary dude Phone Post
11/5/12 2:21 AM
D241
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a recent interview, when asked "Who hit you the hardest", of all the long list of tough guys that Rampage has faced, Rampage replied with "Kevin Randleman".

Don't forget Kevin knocked out Mirko in Mirko's prime, suplexed Fedor in his prime, and apparently hit Rampage Jackson hard as fuck.

I like both guys, but Riddle would get smashed.

11/5/12 3:02 AM
MezcalMan

at this point in his career Randleman shouldnt be talking shit to anyone.. Riddle would tool him
11/5/12 3:41 AM
spliff
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DojoJay -
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - Paraphrase: 'Its very important for me, especially being a new father, to set a good example in the community....BITCH PUSSFY FAGGIT MUTHER FUCKER I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN IN THE STREETS'

I love the guy, but I was kinda thinking exaclty the same thing...

. Phone Post
11/5/12 3:48 AM
12SixElbow
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHOAAAA haha

I was NOT expecting that. I would NOT want Randleman that fucking mad at me.

11/5/12 3:54 AM
12SixElbow
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - I find it odd how some of you recall Randleman - HH was a running joke in the MMA community for years.

No doubt he had his day, and he is/was capable of extreme violence, but he was never a great fighter - now he is 41 & hasnt finished a fight in 9 years, hasnt won one in 4.

Last fought 18 months ago and got tooled by 'Baga Agaev' then retired.

-retired w/ last fight 18 months ago
-2-8 in his last ten
-hasnt finished anyone in 9 years, hasnt won in 4
-is 40+

and he is going to 'kill' someone? lol

Randleman is one of those guys who never reached his full potential. He was pleagued with injuries, and IMO never had a great camp.

Don't let his record fool you into thinking he doesn't have talent, or isn't a fucking beast. The guy went to war with HUGE heavyweights, Matt Riddle is a tough kid, but Randleman has been in there with the fucking best, and has a world of experience and size...

11/5/12 4:06 AM
12SixElbow

Darth Ryase -  Can someone explain what Riddle said exactly? What's the beef between these two? Phone Post

http://www.mmafighting.com/videos/2012/10/23/3540968/the-mma-hour-episode-154-matthew-riddle

You can listen here. Its 36 minutes, but basically...

Riddle and some friends run/ran a promotion called PureMMA in Penn. Riddle says they flew out Randleman and paid him 500 bucks to make an appearance. Randleman (Again, according to Riddle) flipped out and said he wanted a grand. Riddle bagged on Randleman for not handling his business, and letting his wife call Riddle. Riddle said he was nice at first, and after her persistance he was a lil rude and told her after 40 calls he would call the police for harassment. THEN Randleman started talking shit on Twitter. He did say "If he gets down to 185, I will fight him anyday".

11/5/12 5:10 AM
Spoonie Luv

J Phone Post
11/5/12 5:45 AM
ufcman187

If Dana makes this happen I pray Randleman comes out and looks like "The Monster" and not someone who should've already retired. I am a huge fan, but I am tired of seeing my favorites from the past get punked and go out looking like noobs instead of legends.
11/5/12 7:20 AM
OiKing

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 
cumprido1 -  It's matt riddle. That's a good way for KR to go out w a win Phone Post

Riddle is 7-3 against modern fighters

Randleman hired Bar-None Guerra to teach him subs

Haha I forgot all about that. Very funny stuff.
11/5/12 8:49 AM
smags
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pure hatred Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.