11/5/12 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until DFWjr

11/5/12 9:39 PM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - 
Kirik -

I would love to see the UFC hire Boondock.

This 100%. 3rd man and Furious Angels are my 2 favorite highlights ever. Phone Post

Me too!
11/5/12 9:56 PM
Boondock
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the kind words frens.  Fellow UGers... do not be shy about letting Dana know this is something he should invest in.

11/5/12 10:04 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ghost of Eatonbeever - 
CindyO - 

*sent*

Cindy

:) lets hope your vids dont get pulled down now boondock. i rkn the baldfather will come around :)

Because he was so upfront about it, is talented and DFW has a soft spot for the UG -- I'm hoping this goes through ok, but I'm a bit pessimistic because of how cunty the UFC has been in the past with IP

I understand stopping GIFs when they're plastered with some website's logo so they can be used as marketing tools, but doing stuff like completely banning GIFs from BE or JackSlack's judo chops which are in no way a substitute for the UFC's product, videos or pictures, makes me worry this thread'll have a sad panda ending :(
11/5/12 10:05 PM
Boondock
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -
Boondock - 
ObamaCare -
Boondock - 
ObamaCare -

bro u done fucked up. zuffas about to have your whole channel shut down

I decided to appeal to Dana's love for the sport knowing that I'm a gifted fan with no financial horse in the race. Phone Post

good luck. zuffa has a long history of having vids removed. i worked my ass off on one before and didnt save it to the computer/ week later it was all gone 

Oh bro, that's brutal.

Wanna know the difference between you and Jesus? Phone Post

go on...

Jesus saves. Phone Post
11/5/12 10:07 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA has such a strong presence on the internet, the UFC really needs to learn how to properly protect their IP.

While I may not agree with it, I can understand being Draconian in their handling of streaming or marketed gifs/images, but they've really got to mother fucking learn how to mother fucking differentiate between fan made promotional tools that in no way compete with or substitute their own products, be it PPV, DVDs, Pictures, Merchandise...etc, and only stir up interest in newcomers / keep die hards interested
11/5/12 10:09 PM
MattyECB

^^Just realized the painful syntax fail in my last post lol
11/5/12 10:45 PM
uniquetechnique
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Boondocks work but I have seen Mike Allen and Sotos work who are the Editors for UFC and they are no Joke, they are on another level, I have been doing Adobe After Effects for over 10 years now and these guys are really really good. What I love about Boondocks work is..he does it for the love of MMA. Good Luck
11/5/12 10:52 PM
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr needs to help out boondock and nicktheface!! Phone Post
11/5/12 10:53 PM
Boondock

uniquetechnique - I like Boondocks work but I have seen Mike Allen and Sotos work who are the Editors for UFC and they are no Joke, they are on another level, I have been doing Adobe After Effects for over 10 years now and these guys are really really good. What I love about Boondocks work is..he does it for the love of MMA. Good Luck

They are definitely excellent and I am a fan of their work.  They're living the dream.  My original post is an offer between myself and bossman for resources, not a request for a job.  

And yes, I do it for the love of the sport... please tell me Allen and Sotos are fans as well!  Editing all that video could either make you a fan or burn you out as one. I hope it's the former.

11/5/12 11:01 PM
MattyECB

Eric Bloodaxe - 

TTT for dfw jr response. 

Never understood why the UFC fights well-made fan vids that promote the sport.

Let potential fans see Boondocks vids on YouTube rather than pinkhaired mohawk dudes with emotional issues that confim every negativ stereotype about MMA fighters.

Fuck you, you anti Zuffa shill...

Let's bang Bro
11/5/12 11:03 PM
Jump Kick
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Third man was and still is the goat hlv for me. God damn I love pride. Phone Post
11/5/12 11:16 PM
Brian Rule
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With Furious Angels Boondock became the undisputed MMA HL champ. The only effort to remotely close to topping that was the original Baba O'Riley intro shown at UFCs, but even that's been watered down with subsequent edits. Boondock's 3rd Man and Hurt HLs only help solidify his dominance.

Now if Dana wasn't such a meatheaded goof he'd recognize this – or at least embrace the fact that Boondock an actual fan of the sport – and hire him to do promo pieces ASAP. UFC PPV commercials absolutely fucking blow these days, and help in that dept is clearly needed anyway
11/5/12 11:52 PM
uniquetechnique
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Up for Boondock, Please give this man some footage.

Also, if Dfw jr ever does show up, please tell him to finally follow me on twitter...haha...Yea right. Just trying to boost up my family business.

www.twitter.com/big7media
11/6/12 1:32 AM
MMABanger
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome job Boondock, vtfu. The Giant Silva one is funny which had me look at Giant Silva's Wiki page.Take a look a his fight record on Wikipedia,lol!Haha, which UGer did that?
11/6/12 1:44 AM
Boondock

MMABanger - Awesome job Boondock, vtfu. The Giant Silva one is funny which had me look at Giant Silva's Wiki page.Take a look a his fight record on Wikipedia,lol!Haha, which UGer did that?

Ha!  I hadn't seen that until you pointed it out.  Voted up.

HAD to be a UGer.

11/6/12 1:48 AM
Bentleysuper8

Someone gonna get suuuued.

Dana don't play giving away free shit. 

11/6/12 1:49 AM
MMABanger
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defeated Chuck Norris by brutal KO,haha!ould you post a pic of his underrated record here? Thanks for the vote up Boondock!
11/6/12 1:53 AM
Boondock

Edited: 11/06/12 1:54 AM

@Bentleysuper8:  ha.  Although Uncle Dana beating a young black female is bad press. Plus there's an "all rights reserved" at the bottom of the pic you pirated and altered.  Someone's gonna get suuuuuuued indeed!

But to your point, I'm not asking for free anything... I'm a diehard fan who would like to honor the UFC with some highlights.  

11/6/12 1:57 AM
Boondock

MMABanger - Defeated Chuck Norris by brutal KO,haha!ould you post a pic of his underrated record here? Thanks for the vote up Boondock!

Here it is, from the Wiki.

11/6/12 1:58 AM
MMABanger

Classic! Thanks Boondock!
11/6/12 2:03 AM
DMBpig
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/6/12 2:11 AM
Bentleysuper8

Boondock - 

@Bentleysuper8:  ha.  Although Uncle Dana beating a young black female is bad press. Plus there's an "all rights reserved" at the bottom of the pic you pirated and altered.  Someone's gonna get suuuuuuued indeed!

But to your point, I'm not asking for free anything... I'm a diehard fan who would like to honor the UFC with some highlights.  

Not a comment on you brother but on Dana. We all know how he feels about people infringing on his shit, whether it rocks or not.
11/6/12 2:40 AM
Paquet90
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock - 
MMABanger - Defeated Chuck Norris by brutal KO,haha!ould you post a pic of his underrated record here? Thanks for the vote up Boondock!

Here it is, from the Wiki.

hahahaha it takes him 3 rounds to beat dana white but the rest of them he beats them in the first round hahahah
11/6/12 4:38 AM
robnashville
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock is like the stanley kubrick of MMA highlight makers...... didn't make the most videoes but the ones he did make are classics....... voted up....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.