UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

11/4/12 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 9:04 PM

1. Having a Monster Energy Drink as your pre-workout drink.

2. Wearing shit to the gym that other people lost or left in a locker.

3. Standing close to enough a stranger that they can hear you breathing - so you can watch their form.

4. Working out in jeans.

5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill.

6. Talking to anyone in the locker room for more than 3 seconds, while you're naked.

7. Eating McDonald's while you're walking in the door.

8. Getting mad at men if your wife's ass is plump and she's wearing tight ass leggings.

11/4/12 4:47 PM
Mookie Blaylock
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fapping in the sauna
11/4/12 4:48 PM
SnapLocally
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farting where people are breathing heavy.
11/4/12 4:49 PM
Authority Figure

As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
SandraBullockFan
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

today some lady was going all out on the treadmill but coughing non-stop and not covering her mouth.
Authority Figure

SnapLocally - Farting where people are breathing heavy.

legit lol
11/4/12 4:51 PM
ryans
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

putting tadpoles in the drinking water, feeding them daily, until one day a swarm of frogs is unleashed
11/4/12 4:51 PM
Authority Figure

Last week a lady was on the treadmill, cell phone blasting country music, NO EARPHONES, swinging her arms up and out with no regard for the people around her. I wanted to choke her out.
11/4/12 4:52 PM
Hired Gun
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pissing in the shower. Phone Post
11/4/12 4:52 PM
Authority Figure

11. Wearing Skechers for jogging shoes.

12. Smelling like Marijuana when you come to the gym.

13. Hogging the basketball court when its open gym and kids are trying to play on one side.

14. Selling meth in the parking lot during the gym's annual 5K.

15. Working at a gym, and not speaking to people as they come and go.
11/4/12 4:53 PM
Authority Figure

16. Working out in a wig and draw on eyebrows.
11/4/12 4:54 PM
Mookie Blaylock
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads like these make me enjoy the fact that I work out at home now.
11/4/12 4:54 PM
kindofawesome

*Leaving your chalk dust all over the place
*Not putting weights back
*Leaving sweat on machines
*Curling from squat racks
*Taking your shirt off in the anywhere but the locker room
Hovering over people when u want to use the machine they are on Phone Post
11/4/12 4:57 PM
Ben Rothwells Corn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post
11/4/12 5:03 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I walked into somebody else's fart in time steam room last week , it was fucking dreadful . They deserved to be drown in there own shit . Phone Post
11/4/12 5:04 PM
Authority Figure

Ben Rothwells Corn - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post

I don't want to watch flabby ass naked men sit around.

It's funny that out of all the things you balked at, this was the one. lol Now THAT'S suspect.
11/4/12 5:04 PM
kindofawesome

Are you afraid you might be gay? Scared you won't be able to hide your erection? Phone Post
11/4/12 5:07 PM
Vinnie G
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't ever go to Finland. Phone Post
11/4/12 5:10 PM
craigsmfc
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idiots who insist on brushing past/knocking into you when you are lifting. Infuriates me why people do this, injury waiting to happen.

WALK AROUND FFS. Phone Post
11/4/12 5:20 PM
Ben Rothwells Corn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kindofawesome -
Are you afraid you might be gay? Scared you won't be able to hide your erection? Phone Post
Lol now THAT'S suspect Phone Post
11/4/12 5:30 PM
Harmon Whistler
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old people in a crowded pool doing their power walk thing with their shoes on.
11/4/12 5:35 PM
Twstd

The vast majority of shit you listed doesn't even affect you in any way. The only annoying shit in the gym is when people don't put their weights away.
11/4/12 5:40 PM
Authority Figure

kindofawesome - 

I don't get it. Why are gay people always accusing other people of being gay. Why are you uncomfortable in your own skin that you've got to project your lifestyle on others?

I assuming you're gay, because I can't believe a heterosexual wouldn't understand a man not wanting to see other naked men. But hey, maybe you're not ready to come out yet...and you're giving excuses like "hey, at least I'm not afraid to get an erection in the sauna" when confronted by loved ones. lol
Type R
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 24 hour fitness I go to has tvs in the locker room which encourages old men to stand around naked watching them.

-Wearing Ed Hardy jeans, a wife beater, and gel in your hair while only doing curls.

-Drinking coffee or monster while working out

-Not wiping sweat off the bench or machine

-Hogging too much space in the locker room with your shit scattered everywhere so I can't get to my locker

-Singing or rapping along with the music you're listening to on your headphones.

-Using weights a foot away from the weight rack
Type R
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 24 hour fitness I go to has tvs in the locker room which encourages old men to stand around naked watching them.

-Wearing Ed Hardy jeans, a wife beater, and gel in your hair while only doing curls.

-Drinking coffee or monster while working out

-Not wiping sweat off the bench or machine

-Hogging too much space in the locker room with your shit scattered everywhere so I can't get to my locker

-Singing or rapping along with the music you're listening to on your headphones.

-Using weights a foot away from the weight rack

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.