UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

12/8/12 2:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
darkness66
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Walking on the treadmill while talking on you're phone when runners are waiting to use a treadmill. Phone Post
I'm pretty sure the real runners are outside running. Phone Post
12/8/12 11:48 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 -
TuLegit - Walking on the treadmill while talking on you're phone when runners are waiting to use a treadmill. Phone Post
BOOM! Phone Post
12/8/12 12:22 PM
JudOWNED
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The hell is he using wraps on bench press for?
12/8/12 12:45 PM
Authority Figure

I run on the treadmill to save my knees. I run outside once a week or so, and on race days. And I do very well. Phone Post
12/8/12 1:44 PM
darkness66
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - I run on the treadmill to save my knees. I run outside once a week or so, and on race days. And I do very well. Phone Post
My pet peeve lately is no 2.5lb weights at my gym. I go to golds for fuxsake. Phone Post
12/8/12 2:51 PM
McSurly
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - 
darkness66 -
Haha this. I don't know many real runners that spend much time pounding the miles out on the treadmill Phone Post

Come to Chicago in mid January after a decent snowfall and I think you'll change your tune.

12/8/12 10:56 PM
Authority Figure

Humility is not your strong suit. lol Phone Post
12/9/12 2:16 AM
Death and Taxes
1094 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Treadmill could be used for a recovery run or intervals Phone Post
12/9/12 3:08 AM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JuicedBeast - 
boomtown - "NOT A SINGLE OLYPMIC BAR IN THIS PLACE!!!!"

I've heard of these places. And this no bar thing seems to be a trend. What's the logic behind this faggotry? Can't be a woman thing? Like women don't use barbels?

A lot of the 24-hour gyms that have limited times staff are on site are now allowed to have them for insurance/safety reasons. Most will have smith machines instead to meet the insurance requirements.

Thats bullshit...24 hour gym I used to go to claimed that. Unfortunately when we moved to a new city my wife signed us up at a 24 hour gym while I was at a job interview. Come to find out they dont have a power rack. When I asked why they said that the corporate rules dont allow it because of insurance. So I bought a power rack and put it in my garage. It was a bitch to squat then go to the gym to finish my workout but I made it work. fast forward a few months and a guy I work with goes to the same corporate workout chain, a few miles up the road. This place has 2 power racks...this shit is jsut a ploy to keep powerlifters/strength athletes out and/or cut costs. needless to say I started going to the other gym, and since they are independent franchises that lying cocksucker no longer gets my money.
12/9/12 9:41 AM
Bjjudo

Authority Figure -
Ben Rothwells Corn - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post

I don't want to watch flabby ass naked men sit around.

It's funny that out of all the things you balked at, this was the one. lol Now THAT'S suspect.
Going to have to say it, this dude is flamingly gay. Why are you "watching" naked old dudes in a sauna anyway? Put a towel over your head or look down, is the temptation really that bad?

Closet home imo Phone Post
12/9/12 11:41 AM
darkness66

Bjjudo -
Authority Figure -
Ben Rothwells Corn - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post

I don't want to watch flabby ass naked men sit around.

It's funny that out of all the things you balked at, this was the one. lol Now THAT'S suspect.
Going to have to say it, this dude is flamingly gay. Why are you "watching" naked old dudes in a sauna anyway? Put a towel over your head or look down, is the temptation really that bad?

Closet home imo Phone Post
I think what he's saying is that if he's going to stare at dicks and balls and ass cheeks he wants them to be thick sold and tight Phone Post
12/9/12 2:46 PM
molsonman
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JuicedBeast - Not sure if this has been posted before, but there is some funny shit in the video.

http://dailyfun.us/fail/when-working-out-fails-you-get-all-over-the-internet/

http://dailyfun.us/fail/when-working-out-fails-you-get-all-over-the-internet/

12/9/12 4:13 PM
molsonman
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - 
Authority Figure - I run on the treadmill to save my knees. I run outside once a week or so, and on race days. And I do very well. Phone Post
To save ur knee's you run on a constant hard surface ? Okay :-/ Phone Post

Treadmill is a lot easier on the knees than asphalt or concrete.

Do you do much running?
12/9/12 7:19 PM
TuLegit

McSurly -
stayrad - 
darkness66 -
Haha this. I don't know many real runners that spend much time pounding the miles out on the treadmill Phone Post

Come to Chicago in mid January after a decent snowfall and I think you'll change your tune.

I live in a crowded city where running on city blocks is just a waste of time, yeah running for over an hour on treadmill is super boring but its the only option. Phone Post
12/28/12 7:41 PM
Death and Taxes
1094 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/28/12 7:51 PM
Authority Figure

ttt

12/28/12 8:01 PM
dizz
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

molsonman - 
stayrad - 

Do you do much running?

Only time I've ever had knee and IT band issues was when I ran on the treadmill a bunch

I do a lot of concrete running now and my knees feel way better

12/29/12 4:43 AM
Showers With Sandusky
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fucker at the gym I go to likes to sit in the sauna first thing then proceed to used every weight/bench/machine in the place after he gets out of the sauna without changing or showering. I wanna kill this guy.
12/30/12 1:47 PM
lordbreakdown
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - 

say goodby to all the parking

it always clears up by march
12/30/12 3:28 PM
Petey B
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BocaBlack - People on the treadmill with heavy ass feet. I can hear that shit through my headphones sometimes. Phone Post
This is likely a problem with the treadmill...needs a new deck? Phone Post
12/30/12 6:43 PM
molsonman

Fearless Winker - 
molsonman - 
stayrad - 

Do you do much running?

Randy Couture also runs on the treadmill, so if any of you have a problem with it please contact him and arrange a time to explain your position on this matter.

I think running on the treadmill is fine.

Are you saying anyone who doesn't agree with Randy Couture on a topic will have fight him? Are you a WWE fan?
12/31/12 3:20 PM
Death and Taxes

Good luck tomorrow, bros

12/31/12 4:03 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.

Wow, no offence, but you sound like you are lily soft?

Have you spent no time in locker rooms?

Jesus......

12/31/12 4:21 PM
tinytuffnutz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDK if this has been posted. I've seen this, the past week at my gym. There was a guy lifting with football gloves on. I did a double take, so I'm sure these were NIKE football gloves. Next time I'm going to try and get a picture if I see him again.
12/31/12 5:13 PM
rrg1

tinytuffnutz - IDK if this has been posted. I've seen this, the past week at my gym. There was a guy lifting with football gloves on. I did a double take, so I'm sure these were NIKE football gloves. Next time I'm going to try and get a picture if I see him again.

I've seen that numerous times too. I guess they don't want to buy other gloves. Or it's just the cool thing to do. I mean, we are talking about right now lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.