UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/1/13 4:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nottheface
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't demand a trainer or coach to look ripped. My old weightlifting coach is horribly out of shape, but he was an Olympian and multi time national champion back in his day. A wealth of knowledge when it comes to lifting. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:29 AM
Dan O'Connell
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/1/13 12:03 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today is open house I will try to get some photos of violators. lol Phone Post
1/1/13 12:08 PM
DeathByTriangle
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 1. Having a Monster Energy Drink as your pre-workout drink.

2. Wearing shit to the gym that other people lost or left in a locker.

3. Standing close to enough a stranger that they can hear you breathing - so you can watch their form.

4. Working out in jeans.

5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill.

6. Talking to anyone in the locker room for more than 3 seconds, while you're naked.

7. Eating McDonald's while you're walking in the door.

8. Getting mad at men if your wife's ass is plump and she's wearing tight ass leggings.

Nader needs to learn to deal with #8

especually when I'm squatting and stretching 

1/1/13 12:22 PM
Death and Taxes
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - Today is open house I will try to get some photos of violators. lol Phone Post
It wasn't too bad today. Maybe I went too early and everyone else is still hung over. Phone Post
1/1/13 12:37 PM
Pito Chueco
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All gyms need to ban those facking hand dryers things. Especially the one at waist level (ADA act be damned).

At the gym I go to, there used to be a guy who would spread his legs, grab ankles and let the dryer blow his chode. The fuck? Luckily, he disappeared after a few weeks.

Fast forward to yesterday...chubby guy is standing in front of one of those dryers stark nekkid, towel over the shoulder, reading a book in one hand and flipping/fondling his dick with the other as the air blew on his cock and balls. I seriously wanted to snap a pic, but how would that turn out if I am the one getting tossed out when this guy is basically jerking it in plain site of a dozen other naked guys?

1/1/13 8:34 PM
Triple_B
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pito Chueco - All gyms need to ban those facking hand dryers things. Especially the one at waist level (ADA act be damned).

At the gym I go to, there used to be a guy who would spread his legs, grab ankles and let the dryer blow his chode. The fuck? Luckily, he disappeared after a few weeks.

Fast forward to yesterday...chubby guy is standing in front of one of those dryers stark nekkid, towel over the shoulder, reading a book in one hand and flipping/fondling his dick with the other as the air blew on his cock and balls. I seriously wanted to snap a pic, but how would that turn out if I am the one getting tossed out when this guy is basically jerking it in plain site of a dozen other naked guys?

Rofl
1/1/13 11:06 PM
nottheface
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would install a hand dryer in my house just to be able to do that Phone Post
1/1/13 11:59 PM
10mtncombat

in
1/2/13 12:33 PM
Ryan Wood
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for people taking that first step to improving themselves but still, I wonder what I'll see in there today lol
1/2/13 1:49 PM
Nelson
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

So i'm in the gym this morning. As i'm working on hams, i'm eying the rack to do deadlifts next. The whole time i'm exercising, nobody int he rack but someone left a 45er on each side of the bar. 10 minutes or so later, i finish and walk over to the rack, grab the bar and put it on the floor.......some dude walks up to me, i pull my headphones out "dude, im working here".....

Me:ummm...i was over there for about 10 minutes and this didn't move

Him: i was supersetting

Me: After looking him up and down. "well, we're gonna have to share cause like i said, nobody was here for the last 10 and i need to work"

Him: ok...

So i let him work...then i put another 45 and a 25 on the bar and crank out my first set. When he comes back he just looks at me and i just shrug...."that's fine...that was my last one i think" and walks away...

So in summary, fuck you and your supersets. In the morning when the gym is full, not using  a piece of equipment for 10 minutes means you finished...

1/2/13 2:06 PM
The Spirit Of Captain Boosee
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meatheads that look you right in the eyes before blasting a fart Phone Post
1/2/13 2:10 PM
Death and Taxes
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson - 

So i'm in the gym this morning. As i'm working on hams, i'm eying the rack to do deadlifts next. The whole time i'm exercising, nobody int he rack but someone left a 45er on each side of the bar. 10 minutes or so later, i finish and walk over to the rack, grab the bar and put it on the floor.......some dude walks up to me, i pull my headphones out "dude, im working here".....

Me: After looking him up and down. "well, we're gonna have to share cause like i said, nobody was here for the last 10 and i need to work"

So i let him work...then i put another 45 and a 25 on the bar and crank out my first set. When he comes back he just looks at me and i just shrug...."that's fine...that was my last one i think" and walks away...

So in summary, fuck you and your supersets. In the morning when the gym is full, not using  a piece of equipment for 10 minutes means you finished...

lol, "I was using that unused piece of equipment."

1/2/13 2:16 PM
lordbreakdown
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson - 

last week I had a dude jump on a machine I was using mid-set.. didn't even ask to work in.. just barreled up and got on when I stood up. new guy. told him you're really not supposed to do that unless you ask first, and he gave ME a look. lol @ that shit.
1/2/13 2:23 PM
vaginal tear
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub to read through and contribute the list of shit that pisses me off. Phone Post
1/2/13 2:34 PM
vaginal tear
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elhoffo - Screaming so loud when you are lifting you freak everyone out.

Shadow boxing in the mirror between pull ups while wearing white jeans ..... Phone Post
I know that guy. Phone Post
1/2/13 2:50 PM
Mattapooh
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't seen anyone use the power rack in my gym for anything but bent over rows. I've never been able to understand it.
1/2/13 2:56 PM
KOArtist
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mattapooh - I haven't seen anyone use the power rack in my gym for anything but bent over rows. I've never been able to understand it.
Yeah, the ones at my gym are used for curls and reverse wrist curls more than anything else. Silly faggots, racks are for real exercises. Phone Post
1/2/13 4:14 PM
SmasherSnu
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson - 

Love being at the gym with my powerlifting coach and his wife. His wife is stronger than a lot of men and its hilarious. She works in with us, and sometimes dudes will be eyeballing us waiting on the rack, then she does her set with 255 and they are like fuck this and walk away....
1/2/13 4:51 PM
molsonman
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson -

You were deadlifting from the floor in the squat rack? GYM VIOLATION!!! Phone Post
1/2/13 5:40 PM
Res ispa loquitur
1274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought that was most gyms?

1/2/13 6:03 PM
hiptosser

stayrad - 
molsonman -
Evie - 
nottheface -  Gym etiquette question. My gym has a co-Ed wet area that also includes the sauna and steam room. Hot girl goes in there all the time wearing next to nothing but seems upset if people look. What's the best way to point out that maybe she's being an attention whore?

What is 'next to nothing'? Are we talking like a bikini here? Because it's pretty standard to wear normal swimwear in a sauna or steam room.

Her being hot and wearing a bikini doesn't necessarily equate with her being an attention whore. Perhaps she is just a woman, wearing a bikini, getting creeped out by pervy men.

This is just a scaled-down version of 'she was asking for it', which is just gross.

Not really. You dress half naked in a public setting people are gong to stare at you. Deal with it or don't dress that way.

Staring at a half naked women in a public setting is no where close to "She was asking for it" rape.
Tbh I go to a gym with plenty 10's and have a hot tub, steam, sauna area for both men and women. Women wear "next to nothing " as you so put it an men don't STARE at them. I look at the girl if I'm speaking to them but not tote point I would make somebody uncomfortable to be in the sauna with me haha.

But I see young teenagers and older dudes eye balling the shit out of chicks in the gym and sauna area etx.

I get in the gym pay attention to what I'm doing, if I'm with someone I speak in between exercises, not between sets as we rotate work n rest and have ear phones in majority of the time.

Hate all this social club gym shit that goes on in a lot of gym. Phone Post

If my gym had a sauna,hot tub and steam area that hot teenage girls were using while wearing next to nothing, the hot tub jets would be on full blast so they couldn't see me jacking.
1/2/13 7:02 PM
Tony Montana
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

I don't want to smell your shit when I'm breathing hard. Hit the damn bathroom and have some decency. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:13 PM
BigMatt81
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Montana - I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

I don't want to smell your shit when I'm breathing hard. Hit the damn bathroom and have some decency. Phone Post
Don't act like you've never accidentally farted when lifting. For some reason jumping rope makes me fart every time Phone Post
1/2/13 7:19 PM
Tony Montana
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMatt81 -
Tony Montana - I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

Don't act like you've never accidentally farted when lifting. For some reason jumping rope makes me fart every time Phone Post
I really haven't. If I have that much has going on I hit the bathroom.

It's bad man, sometimes it's like people dropped a bomb on the place...nasty. These aren't sneaky squeekers by accident, you know these are full on mustard gas. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.