UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

1/2/13 2:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KOArtist
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mattapooh - I haven't seen anyone use the power rack in my gym for anything but bent over rows. I've never been able to understand it.
Yeah, the ones at my gym are used for curls and reverse wrist curls more than anything else. Silly faggots, racks are for real exercises. Phone Post
1/2/13 4:14 PM
SmasherSnu
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson - 

So i'm in the gym this morning. As i'm working on hams, i'm eying the rack to do deadlifts next. The whole time i'm exercising, nobody int he rack but someone left a 45er on each side of the bar. 10 minutes or so later, i finish and walk over to the rack, grab the bar and put it on the floor.......some dude walks up to me, i pull my headphones out "dude, im working here".....

Me:ummm...i was over there for about 10 minutes and this didn't move

Him: i was supersetting

Me: After looking him up and down. "well, we're gonna have to share cause like i said, nobody was here for the last 10 and i need to work"

Him: ok...

So i let him work...then i put another 45 and a 25 on the bar and crank out my first set. When he comes back he just looks at me and i just shrug...."that's fine...that was my last one i think" and walks away...

So in summary, fuck you and your supersets. In the morning when the gym is full, not using  a piece of equipment for 10 minutes means you finished...

Love being at the gym with my powerlifting coach and his wife. His wife is stronger than a lot of men and its hilarious. She works in with us, and sometimes dudes will be eyeballing us waiting on the rack, then she does her set with 255 and they are like fuck this and walk away....
1/2/13 4:51 PM
molsonman
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson -

So i'm in the gym this morning. As i'm working on hams, i'm eying the rack to do deadlifts next. The whole time i'm exercising, nobody int he rack but someone left a 45er on each side of the bar. 10 minutes or so later, i finish and walk over to the rack, grab the bar and put it on the floor.......some dude walks up to me, i pull my headphones out "dude, im working here".....

Me:ummm...i was over there for about 10 minutes and this didn't move

Him: i was supersetting

Me: After looking him up and down. "well, we're gonna have to share cause like i said, nobody was here for the last 10 and i need to work"

Him: ok...

So i let him work...then i put another 45 and a 25 on the bar and crank out my first set. When he comes back he just looks at me and i just shrug...."that's fine...that was my last one i think" and walks away...

So in summary, fuck you and your supersets. In the morning when the gym is full, not using  a piece of equipment for 10 minutes means you finished...

You were deadlifting from the floor in the squat rack? GYM VIOLATION!!! Phone Post
1/2/13 5:40 PM
Res ispa loquitur
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought that was most gyms?

1/2/13 6:03 PM
hiptosser
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - 
molsonman -
Evie - 
nottheface -  Gym etiquette question. My gym has a co-Ed wet area that also includes the sauna and steam room. Hot girl goes in there all the time wearing next to nothing but seems upset if people look. What's the best way to point out that maybe she's being an attention whore?

What is 'next to nothing'? Are we talking like a bikini here? Because it's pretty standard to wear normal swimwear in a sauna or steam room.

Her being hot and wearing a bikini doesn't necessarily equate with her being an attention whore. Perhaps she is just a woman, wearing a bikini, getting creeped out by pervy men.

This is just a scaled-down version of 'she was asking for it', which is just gross.

Not really. You dress half naked in a public setting people are gong to stare at you. Deal with it or don't dress that way.

Staring at a half naked women in a public setting is no where close to "She was asking for it" rape.
Tbh I go to a gym with plenty 10's and have a hot tub, steam, sauna area for both men and women. Women wear "next to nothing " as you so put it an men don't STARE at them. I look at the girl if I'm speaking to them but not tote point I would make somebody uncomfortable to be in the sauna with me haha.

But I see young teenagers and older dudes eye balling the shit out of chicks in the gym and sauna area etx.

I get in the gym pay attention to what I'm doing, if I'm with someone I speak in between exercises, not between sets as we rotate work n rest and have ear phones in majority of the time.

Hate all this social club gym shit that goes on in a lot of gym. Phone Post

If my gym had a sauna,hot tub and steam area that hot teenage girls were using while wearing next to nothing, the hot tub jets would be on full blast so they couldn't see me jacking.
1/2/13 7:02 PM
Tony Montana
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

I don't want to smell your shit when I'm breathing hard. Hit the damn bathroom and have some decency. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:13 PM
BigMatt81
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Montana - I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

I don't want to smell your shit when I'm breathing hard. Hit the damn bathroom and have some decency. Phone Post
Don't act like you've never accidentally farted when lifting. For some reason jumping rope makes me fart every time Phone Post
1/2/13 7:19 PM
Tony Montana
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMatt81 -
Tony Montana - I can get over most of the other things people have posted, but guys...farting in the gym is in no way shape or form cool.

Don't act like you've never accidentally farted when lifting. For some reason jumping rope makes me fart every time Phone Post
I really haven't. If I have that much has going on I hit the bathroom.

It's bad man, sometimes it's like people dropped a bomb on the place...nasty. These aren't sneaky squeekers by accident, you know these are full on mustard gas. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:41 PM
Authority Figure

Guy works out in jean shorts. Always with some variation of a Hawaii tshirt. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:42 PM
Chael Sonnen Money

I saw some kid wearing compression shorts as shorts, and I offered a new guy a spot, and he didn't return the favor. Not a big deal, but it kinda bothered me. Phone Post
1/2/13 9:08 PM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

One time in the locker room this old man had one leg stretched out on the counter top and was shaving his fuckin gooch n balls out in front of everyone like it was nothing. Little kid was standing next to him brushing his teeth. I wanted to just walk up to this dude n smack the shit out of him.........

I figured instead id just fap to it
1/2/13 11:11 PM
Authority Figure

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby - One time in the locker room this old man had one leg stretched out on the counter top and was shaving his fuckin gooch n balls out in front of everyone like it was nothing. Little kid was standing next to him brushing his teeth. I wanted to just walk up to this dude n smack the shit out of him.........

I figured instead id just fap to it

win.

1/8/13 8:44 PM
Death and Taxes
1088 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw one of those elevation masks on someone at the gym. I was concerned the guy might hurt himself using it. Phone Post
1/8/13 8:52 PM
reaper51

spinningfapkick -
Death and Taxes - Saw one of those elevation masks on someone at the gym. I was concerned the guy might hurt himself using it. Phone Post
There's a guy that goes to my gym who wears one. Haven't seen him in a few weeks though. I think he may have killed himself doing p90x in his garage or something lol. Phone Post
There was a guy who came to my gym for awhile. Elevation mask and butn machine in hand. Never touched any gym equipment just used that burn machine and shadow boxed. Dude, why don't you just stay home and stop looking like a dumbass. Phone Post
1/8/13 8:56 PM
reaper51

Fearless Winker -

At my gym we have a faggot that uses the Tricep pull down ropes as a Slip ball ala Mike Tyson.

He also shrimps on the floor so I asked if he rolls and apparently he is learning off youtube before he starts traneing at a UFC gym (He didnt say the last part)

Now that's classic. Every other dude in my gym is a "fighter" now. Name a douche MMA brand an they're wearing it and shadow boxing between sets. Phone Post
1/8/13 9:03 PM
Death and Taxes
1088 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much shadow boxing lately. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:34 AM
Showers With Sandusky
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for all the "resolution" members to give up and resume eating McDonalds daily. Way too crowded at the gym lately.
1/9/13 9:38 AM
andyman011

stayrad - Walked in to the gym yesterday, chest and triceps yesterday. Cable crossover machine is out of order be wise for the third time in 3 months cunts put far too heavy a weight and use their body weight to pull it down and then it flies back and the fucking cable snaps! Phone Post
Why would you do chest and tris together, the tris get pretty worked on a chest day anyways. Also its hilarious, I see people getting lifted off the floor from cables you can't help but laugh Phone Post
1/9/13 10:33 AM
Nelson
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

So hot chick is laying ass up doing hamstring curls. She's got a great ass and every guy in gym is staring. Her boyfriend comes over and puts a towel over her ass. I think every guy laughed at this insecure twat because the funny thing is, she comes dressed to the gym in some of the tightest/skimpiest outfits. In fact, about 30 minutes later, she was on the elliptical and had taken of her jacket and you could now only focus on her massive boobs in the skimpy little sports bra....she LOVES to be looked at. Oh and boyfriend is typical "chest and biceps three times a week guy"

1/9/13 5:18 PM
nottheface
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson - 

So hot chick is laying ass up doing hamstring curls. She's got a great ass and every guy in gym is staring. Her boyfriend comes over and puts a towel over her ass. I think every guy laughed at this insecure twat because the funny thing is, she comes dressed to the gym in some of the tightest/skimpiest outfits. In fact, about 30 minutes later, she was on the elliptical and had taken of her jacket and you could now only focus on her massive boobs in the skimpy little sports bra....she LOVES to be looked at. Oh and boyfriend is typical "chest and biceps three times a week guy"

And you didn't post pics because...?
1/9/13 5:44 PM
vaginal tear
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nottheface -
Nelson - 

Because it would be creepy as fuck for him to walk up and snap a pic of her. Phone Post
1/9/13 9:15 PM
andyman011

vaginal tear -
nottheface -
Nelson - 

Because it would be creepy as fuck for him to walk up and snap a pic of her. Phone Post
Don't mind me I'm just gonna snap pics of the girlfriend you don't want other guys looking at. Yeah man let me get one of the tits, one of the ass and if possible a real sexy elbow shot Phone Post
1/9/13 11:28 PM
Authority Figure

Showers With Sandusky - Can't wait for all the "resolution" members to give up and resume eating McDonalds daily. Way too crowded at the gym lately.

I would never discourage someone, but this. All day.

By the way, I say a Mr. Potatohead on an elliptical wearing work boots.

1/9/13 11:36 PM
molsonman

It seems like there are a lot less people at the gym I go to since New Years.
1/10/13 1:40 PM
Motivated BJ
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - Saw one of those elevation masks on someone at the gym. I was concerned the guy might hurt himself using it. Phone Post
Lmfao I kid u not this was prob month or two ago but this guy would come in with one of those masks n he would always wear a hoodie that's says on the back. Wanna learn how to fight?? Ask me! Lmfao I haven't seen him in awhile tho if I do ill make sure to get a pic Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.