UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

1/10/13 4:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mike_rizzo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdRoLoSEP4 Phone Post
1/10/13 7:09 PM
WilsonBeatMySkinRed
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stayrad - 
andyman011 -
stayrad - Walked in to the gym yesterday, chest and triceps yesterday. Cable crossover machine is out of order be wise for the third time in 3 months cunts put far too heavy a weight and use their body weight to pull it down and then it flies back and the fucking cable snaps! Phone Post
Why would you do chest and tris together, the tris get pretty worked on a chest day anyways. Also its hilarious, I see people getting lifted off the floor from cables you can't help but laugh Phone Post
My chest day that day was focused on flies only one pressing movement. That's why I worked triceps in with it. I usually do chest abs and calves together Phone Post

The correct question is why wouldnt you do chest and tris together...
1/10/13 8:05 PM
BigMatt81
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I farted at the gym alot today. I'm sorry Phone Post
1/10/13 8:55 PM
kalki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this i why a got olympic and free wts at home.....
1/11/13 2:51 AM
bigwignj
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reaper51 -
Fearless Winker -

At my gym we have a faggot that uses the Tricep pull down ropes as a Slip ball ala Mike Tyson.

He also shrimps on the floor so I asked if he rolls and apparently he is learning off youtube before he starts traneing at a UFC gym (He didnt say the last part)

Now that's classic. Every other dude in my gym is a "fighter" now. Name a douche MMA brand an they're wearing it and shadow boxing between sets. Phone Post
Saw some kid last night using the shoulder pads on the standing calf raise machine as a punching bag. Was throwing alternating uppercuts while dipping between each punch. Phone Post
1/11/13 2:52 AM
bigwignj
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also new gym violation I've seen twice this new year already:

Kettlebell Swings in the fucking squat rack. Srs. Phone Post
1/11/13 3:00 AM
Res ispa loquitur
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is one that I haven't seen on here that's a bit different. .

. Helping a women ( whom is a friend) get back in shape. She is in town for only a few months and wants me to guide her through workouts,  tell her what to do.

except she bitches the entire workout and stares daggers when I tell her to do x or y.  

Tonight I almost fucking  snapped. I essentially told her I come to the gym to get away from bitching and moaning. It's me time so if she can't zip it and just do the workout, then fuck off.  

1/11/13 3:43 AM
Garuda2359
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vending machines with junk food....gtfo! Phone Post
1/11/13 8:13 AM
WilsonBeatMySkinRed
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood - 
Res ispa loquitur -

. Helping a women ( whom is a friend) get back in shape. She is in town for only a few months and wants me to guide her through workouts,  tell her what to do.

except she bitches the entire workout and stares daggers when I tell her to do x or y.  

Tonight I almost fucking  snapped. I essentially told her I come to the gym to get away from bitching and moaning. It's me time so if she can't zip it and just do the workout, then fuck off.  

Next time she opens her mouth, simply place a dumbbell in her mouth. Phone Post

Or your dick...
1/11/13 8:34 AM
Authority Figure

WilsonBeatMySkinRed - 
RobinHood - 
Res ispa loquitur -

Next time she opens her mouth, simply place a dumbbell in her mouth. Phone Post

Or your dick...

This is what she wants anyway. If she is not fat, give it to her. If she is fat, tell her "between your bitching and body fat it's hard to be attracted to you." That should straighten her out.

1/11/13 10:41 AM
andyman011

WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -
stayrad - Walked in to the gym yesterday, chest and triceps yesterday. Cable crossover machine is out of order be wise for the third time in 3 months cunts put far too heavy a weight and use their body weight to pull it down and then it flies back and the fucking cable snaps! Phone Post
Why would you do chest and tris together, the tris get pretty worked on a chest day anyways. Also its hilarious, I see people getting lifted off the floor from cables you can't help but laugh Phone Post
My chest day that day was focused on flies only one pressing movement. That's why I worked triceps in with it. I usually do chest abs and calves together Phone Post

Like we already discussed. If you are pushing a bench press or dumbbell press, your tris get worked pretty good. It would be almost counter productive. Like doing a set of chinups and then going to curl dumbbells Phone Post
1/11/13 10:59 AM
Pito Chueco
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 - 
WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -

Like we already discussed. If you are pushing a bench press or dumbbell press, your tris get worked pretty good. It would be almost counter productive. Like doing a set of chinups and then going to curl dumbbells Phone Post

Hey A-hole, quit hijacking this. Its not a workout critique thread.
1/11/13 11:16 AM
rrg1

Pito Chueco - 
andyman011 - 
WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -

He must be the violater who tells people they're doing it wrong.

Plus, why wouldn't you do them together? You're hitting him them 2X as hard. There's a reason why the whole "chest & tris" and "back and bis" are popular and have been around forever.
1/11/13 11:22 AM
andyman011

rrg1 -
Pito Chueco - 
andyman011 - 
WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -

He must be the violater who tells people they're doing it wrong.

Plus, why wouldn't you do them together? You're hitting him them 2X as hard. There's a reason why the whole "chest & tris" and "back and bis" are popular and have been around forever.
Chest and bis. Shoulders and tris. And back and legs is the only one I do together because deadlifts incorporate both. Sorry for unintentional hijack I just asked a question people got mad Phone Post
1/11/13 4:27 PM
bigwignj

andyman011 -
WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -

Strong bro science Phone Post
1/11/13 5:18 PM
Krypstonite
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigwignj - 
andyman011 -
WilsonBeatMySkinRed -
stayrad - 
andyman011 -

Strong bro science Phone Post

Lol. you get my vote up for the day

2/9/13 2:48 PM
Authority Figure

Showing up to the gym with your daughter, then spending an hour trying to figure out what guys are looking at her.

Standing close as fuck to someone that is already working out, and starting your routine.

2/9/13 2:55 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some bitch touched the plates on my bench between sets last week...almost got banned from the gym. Phone Post
2/9/13 2:58 PM
Res ispa loquitur
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post new years the "i stand right in front of the rack amd curl"  is like moths to a light....GTFO of the way.

2/9/13 3:25 PM
SoupCan
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One I've recently noticed is people paying attention to what I'm lifting and then the next day trying to lift it. Phone Post
2/9/13 4:04 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reporting people for merely rubbing one out in the shower! Phone Post
2/9/13 4:10 PM
Kichigai X
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motherfuckers not moving a bench one foot to the side to make enough space so you aren't bumping arms, WTF this shit is not bolted down.
2/9/13 5:49 PM
theseanster
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not squatting

2/9/13 6:12 PM
SoupCan
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
SoupCan - One I've recently noticed is people paying attention to what I'm lifting and then the next day trying to lift it. Phone Post
Why is everyone trying to lift 10kg? Phone Post
You're that guy, aren't you? Phone Post
2/9/13 6:33 PM
andyman011

Res ispa loquitur -

Post new years the "i stand right in front of the rack amd curl"  is like moths to a light....GTFO of the way.

I lean right in front of em mid set. Don't care if I hit them or their weights. Shit my bad man thought there was space Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.