UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

2/15/13 1:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RPBJJ
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shirtless 17 year old HS kids in the main reason I left my last gym. One more chubby kid with no shirt and a beenie and I would have taken a few out with me....
2/15/13 1:38 PM
Death and Taxes
1607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hipster kid in jean shorts running around the track holding his pants up while he runs

2/17/13 8:53 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The gym employee who come over and makes such a big deal about what to do or what not to do while talking to obvious novices that they choose to just leave after he's done talking. and his inability to realize he did more harm than good.

i saw this a few weeks ago and almost lost it. employee chased off two young guys that were trying to learn how to use the benchpress. i was pissed.

3/22/13 1:06 PM
Pito Chueco
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about the "Snake"....the dude who hisses with every rep.

Hissss (inhale)Hisss (inhale)Hisss
3/22/13 2:03 PM
Death and Taxes
1607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pito Chueco - How about the "Snake"....the dude who hisses with every rep.

Hissss (inhale)Hisss (inhale)Hisss

3/22/13 2:05 PM
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can tell you trainers are turning into bigger assholes w a greater sense on entitlement.

I'm all for stepping aside to let someone w. a client work but I'm not looking to have the equipment I'm using jacked from me. Phone Post
3/22/13 2:23 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - I can tell you trainers are turning into bigger assholes w a greater sense on entitlement.

I'm all for stepping aside to let someone w. a client work but I'm not looking to have the equipment I'm using jacked from me. Phone Post
I hate those fucks!!! Phone Post
3/22/13 2:40 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me and my mate were using the leg press machine, when this little hottie walks by and starts using a machine next to us.
Now I out weigh my mate by about 30kgs so I was leg pressing much more than he was capable of so when I hopped off and he got on.. To impress the bird, he kept my weight on the machine and started to press... Half way through his first lift he strained like crazy farted his fucking guts out! Me and the girl started crying with laughter, he went straight to the changing rooms! Phone Post
3/22/13 3:32 PM
molsonman
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
DiazsBongWater - Me and my mate were using the leg press machine, when this little hottie walks by and starts using a machine next to us.
Now I out weigh my mate by about 30kgs so I was leg pressing much more than he was capable of so when I hopped off and he got on.. To impress the bird, he kept my weight on the machine and started to press... Half way through his first lift he strained like crazy farted his fucking guts out! Me and the girl started crying with laughter, he went straight to the changing rooms! Phone Post
13lbs heavier and your mate can't keep up with ur weight ? Does he even lift ? Phone Post
30kg = 66lbs Phone Post
3/22/13 3:43 PM
DiazsBongWater

molsonman -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
DiazsBongWater - Me and my mate were using the leg press machine, when this little hottie walks by and starts using a machine next to us.
13lbs heavier and your mate can't keep up with ur weight ? Does he even lift ? Phone Post
30kg = 66lbs Phone Post
Haha this! Phone Post
3/22/13 3:47 PM
kkmmnn
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate fuckers that come into my gym and don't know the difference between standard and metric
3/22/13 4:07 PM
andyman011

kkmmnn - i hate fuckers that come into my gym and don't know the difference between standard and metric
What difference does it make. Phone Post
3/22/13 4:08 PM
andyman011

andyman011 -
kkmmnn - i hate fuckers that come into my gym and don't know the difference between standard and metric
Like I mean I know the difference between the units but why would it matter. Just say plate Phone Post
3/22/13 4:17 PM
evad6317
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This week I had the local fitness milf/attention whore try to add me to her group of "friends" the other day. She asked if she could work in with me, I told her it was my last set and it was all hers then moved on.

When I was in Afghanistan, there was a guy who would go to the gym and sit in the corner talking on his cellphone the whole time he was there. Never once jumped on a bike or did curls in the squat rack. I guess just being physically present was enough for him.
3/22/13 4:37 PM
DiazsBongWater

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
molsonman -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
30kg = 66lbs Phone Post
Hahaha fuck I'm an idiot why did I divide 30 by 2.2 haha Phone Post
Happens to the best of us broseph x Phone Post
3/23/13 11:07 AM
BeatonHauff
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -
andyman011 -
Like I mean I know the difference between the units but why would it matter. Just say plate Phone Post
Haha, buddy's raging. Phone Post
3/23/13 5:27 PM
andyman011

Authority Figure -
SnapLocally - Farting where people are breathing heavy.

legit lol
From the first page I just noticed. My friend used to always fart before bench and I didn't wanna lie on the bench so I called doorknob one time knowing there aren't many nearby in my gym and gave him the hardest punch on the arm. I had finger imprints from my fist in his arm. Needless to say he sprinted to the door and never did it again.

(For those not aware, doorknob is a game where if you fart someone can call doorknob. If they do, they're allowed to punch your arm as many times as he wants until you touch a doorknob.) Phone Post
3/23/13 5:29 PM
bigwignj
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evad6317 - This week I had the local fitness milf/attention whore try to add me to her group of "friends" the other day. She asked if she could work in with me, I told her it was my last set and it was all hers then moved on.

When I was in Afghanistan, there was a guy who would go to the gym and sit in the corner talking on his cellphone the whole time he was there. Never once jumped on a bike or did curls in the squat rack. I guess just being physically present was enough for him.
Maybe he just wanted to watch dudes sweat glistening as they worked out and he was secretly snapping pics the entire time. Phone Post
3/23/13 5:54 PM
Aj14o
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hipster douchebags who stare and laugh with their friends when you lift heavy weights. I don't get it? Do they go to the gym just to make fun of people who are in much better shape than them?

Or people who get pissed when you drop weights on the floor. Sometimes I get pissed too, mainly because they usually slam the weights when they are light. But if im deadlifting over 400 lbs. till failure, im eventually going to drop some weights.
3/23/13 6:55 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

East indians w too much calogne. Always one trying to make out with his girlfriend ....to try and impress somebody i guess Phone Post
3/23/13 7:11 PM
Death and Taxes

JuniorCallMeMaybe -  East indians w too much calogne. Always one trying to make out with his girlfriend ....to try and impress somebody i guess Phone Post

The other day, there was some guy that had enough cologne on to stink up a 20 foot radius around himself. 

3/25/13 11:35 AM
Authority Figure

A fat guy is now stalking me at the gym. Very uncomfortable. 

3/25/13 1:33 PM
andyman011

Authority Figure -

That's just the mirror man Phone Post
3/25/13 1:36 PM
dizz
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 - 
Authority Figure -

That's just the mirror man Phone Post

zing
3/25/13 1:51 PM
DiazsBongWater

The health club Im a member of has a Studio room where women have yoga classes n shit, but in there is a free standing punch bag. The gym is quite out of the way which is why I go, there are no Juice head mean muggers and its mostly quiet middle aged people, I got a few funny looks at first but they've gotten used to me now...
Anyway, yesterday the studio with the punchbag had some funny grunts coming from it so i decided to stick my head in and check it out... there was a fucking Tapout warrior wanging the worst 1,2, Sprawls you have ever seen on this womens punch bag, seriously it was embarrassing! when he turned around to see who it was he seen me and snarled! I just smiled and went back into the gym.
Typical fan boy, geared up in MMA clothing in a health club, trying to intimidate people with his loud grunts and terrible technique, silly bastard. I would have wrecked this man in about 10 seconds in an MMA gym, but I let him have his alpha moment and left.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.