UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

11/4/12 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
El Refe
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*jumping into others lanes in the pool. Phone Post
11/4/12 5:42 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's an etiquette question: should you wipe down the controls on a treadmill and the elliptic machine? I do it, but it seems like a colossal waste of paper towels?
11/4/12 5:44 PM
tripleBAK
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Don't be scared homo .. I mean homie .. Phone Post
Authority Figure

craigsmfc -  Idiots who insist on brushing past/knocking into you when you are lifting. Infuriates me why people do this, injury waiting to happen.

WALK AROUND FFS. Phone Post

Or walking past so close that you've got to worry about them while YOU'RE the one lifting a heavy weight.

Someone talking up more than 30 min on one station or worse yet, taking up 30 min on multiple stations AT ONCE.
Res ispa loquitur
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread gives me rage for people at the gym.
11/4/12 5:46 PM
Authority Figure

Res ispa loquitur - This thread gives me rage for people at the gym.

You do these things?
11/4/12 5:48 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 dudes rotating on one machine or using the same bar, 1 dude lifting, 3 just bsing. Your telling me you need this one guy to walk you through a routine?
11/4/12 5:54 PM
MixedMartialArse
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - Here's an etiquette question: should you wipe down the controls on a treadmill and the elliptic machine? I do it, but it seems like a colossal waste of paper towels?
I do. I figure if I'm touching it with my sweaty hands its only right to. Phone Post
11/4/12 5:54 PM
Ben Rothwells Corn
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
kindofawesome - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Are you afraid you might be gay? Scared you won't be able to hide your erection? Phone Post

I don't get it. Why are gay people always accusing other people of being gay. Why are you uncomfortable in your own skin that you've got to project your lifestyle on others?

I assuming you're gay, because I can't believe a heterosexual wouldn't understand a man not wanting to see other naked men. But hey, maybe you're not ready to come out yet...and you're giving excuses like "hey, at least I'm not afraid to get an erection in the sauna" when confronted by loved ones. lol
Haha homie you're the one defending yourself with paragraphs from a single sentence accusing you of repressing your sexuality.Maybe you should look into the whole coming out thing. Phone Post
11/4/12 5:55 PM
Res ispa loquitur
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
Res ispa loquitur - This thread gives me rage for people at the gym.

You do these things?

Haha. Not a one.
11/4/12 5:56 PM
Elhoffo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Screaming so loud when you are lifting you freak everyone out.

Shadow boxing in the mirror between pull ups while wearing white jeans ..... Phone Post
11/4/12 6:00 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Rack your damn weights when finished.

2. Wipe off your nasty ass sweat.

3. Stop taking up 4 machines at once.

4. STFU nobody wants to hear your stupid ass lifting technique or nutrition advice. Phone Post
11/4/12 6:07 PM
CrazyPope
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who don't rack their weights after piss me off the most. I'm in my first year at university and the gym here pisses me off because the free weight area is tiny as hell and no one puts their weights back afterwards. At first I would wait a minute or two to see if anyone was around but now I just make sure no one's in the general vicinity and use it. Never understood that, it takes 5 seconds to do and makes everyone else's lives easier.
11/4/12 6:37 PM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.

So we're not going to hang out in the sauna?

11/4/12 6:45 PM
billid
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so lucky. My training partner and I have jobs that allow us to go whenever we want during the day. We found that between 11am and 12pm the place is empty so it's literally just the two of us. Sometimes an old dude on a tread mill. The 12:00 rush starts as we are leaving to go shower. Smaller place but I don't deal with any of this crap. Phone Post
11/4/12 6:52 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there was a guy shaving his balls at my gym sauna a few years back...
11/4/12 6:57 PM
hingeunhinged
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doing squats naked. Phone Post
11/4/12 7:05 PM
jgaux

Talking on your cell
11/4/12 7:10 PM
Type R
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
kindofawesome - 
Are you afraid you might be gay? Scared you won't be able to hide your erection? Phone Post

I don't get it. Why are gay people always accusing other people of being gay. Why are you uncomfortable in your own skin that you've got to project your lifestyle on others?

I assuming you're gay, because I can't believe a heterosexual wouldn't understand a man not wanting to see other naked men. But hey, maybe you're not ready to come out yet...and you're giving excuses like "hey, at least I'm not afraid to get an erection in the sauna" when confronted by loved ones. lol

I don't know about you, but the gym I go to no one is naked int the suana, it's bathing suits and towels at the minimum.
11/4/12 7:18 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday night.

Curls and bench to get the "bar pump".

The same middle aged divorced dickheads do this as do the 21 year old wannabe Situations.

They run in with a coffee around 6-7 and get the pump then go get ready in the shower for the bar.

They emerge from the locker room with a too tight shirt to take full advantage of this pump and are loudly on a cell making the connection to find out where to be. Phone Post
11/4/12 7:31 PM
Dirtyu D
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Type R - The 24 hour fitness I go to has tvs in the locker room which encourages old men to stand around naked watching them.

-Wearing Ed Hardy jeans, a wife beater, and gel in your hair while only doing curls.

-Drinking coffee or monster while working out

-Not wiping sweat off the bench or machine

-Hogging too much space in the locker room with your shit scattered everywhere so I can't get to my locker

-Singing or rapping along with the music you're listening to on your headphones.

-Using weights a foot away from the weight rack

locker rooms encourage old men to stand around naked. It's like some immutable law of the universe. Male locker room=old men hanging out taking turns blow drying their balls
11/4/12 8:01 PM
SoupCan
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man, I work part-time at a gym and I see this shit all the time...

LOL at the Friday night bar pump, I'm an armature BB and rarely work out in anything other than a hoodie or long sleeve... Makes me gag my skin touching those nasty benches... I don't know about other places but we water out shit down so much Phone Post
11/4/12 8:04 PM
Darth Ryase
1330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirtyu D -
Type R - The 24 hour fitness I go to has tvs in the locker room which encourages old men to stand around naked watching them.

-Wearing Ed Hardy jeans, a wife beater, and gel in your hair while only doing curls.

-Drinking coffee or monster while working out

-Not wiping sweat off the bench or machine

-Hogging too much space in the locker room with your shit scattered everywhere so I can't get to my locker

-Singing or rapping along with the music you're listening to on your headphones.

-Using weights a foot away from the weight rack

locker rooms encourage old men to stand around naked. It's like some immutable law of the universe. Male locker room=old men hanging out taking turns blow drying their balls
I can't wait to get to that age when things no longer bother me. Like these old guys don't give a shit about ANYTHING. Phone Post
11/4/12 8:21 PM
jcblass

Edited: 11/04/12 8:21 PM
heavy breathers and big grunters....

People who mix their protein drinks right next to the stall where a guy is taking a massive crap.

Guys who go into the stalls to take massive craps...
11/4/12 9:08 PM
Death and Taxes
1390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walking on the track and taking up all the lanes Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.