UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Gym Violations

11/4/12 9:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Type R
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-Old people or fat people taking up a lane in the pool by doing their stupid floating/walking in place routine. It's a fucking 2 lane pool GTFO so people can swim laps fatty.
11/4/12 9:23 PM
Trejo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The worst at my gym is the new receptionists that play the same 4 song cd track over and over again.

You forget your ipod? Your doing squats to Whitney Houston and Usher! Phone Post
11/4/12 9:25 PM
Mudderfaeg
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kindofawesome - *Leaving your chalk dust all over the place
*Not putting weights back
*Leaving sweat on machines
*Curling from squat racks
*Taking your shirt off in the anywhere but the locker room
Hovering over people when u want to use the machine they are on Phone Post
Definitely curling on squat racks Phone Post
11/4/12 9:42 PM
MarkRobinson
1215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/04/12 9:43 PM
Never make eye contact with me while I'm doing pelvic thrusts with my dick through the hole in a 45lb plate when I'm next to the Squat rack.

Always make eye contact with me while I'm doing pelvic thrusts with my dick through the hole in a 45lb plate when I'm next to the squat rack.
11/4/12 9:45 PM
Death and Taxes
1233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People standing around in the lap pool or just going really slow in the "fast lap" lanes Phone Post
11/4/12 10:12 PM
Whambo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill."

Is it the holding on, or the low speed that makes this a violation? I know a guy who holds on sometimes but he's going real fast and pretty damn steep. He does it as his workout after coming back from back surgery.
11/4/12 10:27 PM
BocaBlack

People on the treadmill with heavy ass feet. I can hear that shit through my headphones sometimes. Phone Post
11/4/12 10:30 PM
Harmon Whistler
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whambo - "5. Setting the incline on the treadmill to 6.0, and the speed to 3.0 then holding on to the contraption while you walk up a pretend hill."

Is it the holding on, or the low speed that makes this a violation? I know a guy who holds on sometimes but he's going real fast and pretty damn steep. He does it as his workout after coming back from back surgery.

when you're holding on to the treadmill walking at an incline, your back is probably pretty perpendicular to the hill you're walking up.. so it can't be that much different than walking on flat ground.
11/4/12 10:32 PM
Type R
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People who only do 1 set of an exercise
11/4/12 11:31 PM
SpaceCataz

People who just sit there and watch what other people are doing

11/4/12 11:48 PM
James Foy
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the people complaining about others "making noise while lifting" - once you starting lifting some real fucking weights and working hard you will make noise, too.
11/4/12 11:52 PM
kuruptz
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Asking a scrawny guy to spot you when you know he can't help just to show off Phone Post
11/4/12 11:54 PM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SnapLocally - Farting where people are breathing heavy.

lol i know the shame of this.... im a gassy man :(

11/4/12 11:55 PM
Type R

Trolling the gym to pick up bitches

Jacking off the locker room or sauna
11/4/12 11:57 PM
JLindahl
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
You're weird I love the sauna and when I would cut weight for wrestling I used it without anyone I knew quite a few times Phone Post
11/4/12 11:58 PM
panic686
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - 
Ben Rothwells Corn - 
Authority Figure - As far as I'm concerned, using the sauna with men you don't know is a violation. If I'm in that bugger and you enter, I'm getting up and leaving. Can't do it.
Haha are you really that insecure? Unless you're talking about old dudes that do everything in the change room completely naked Phone Post

I don't want to watch flabby ass naked men sit around.

It's funny that out of all the things you balked at, this was the one. lol Now THAT'S suspect.

Actually, I found your insecurity on this one a bit weird too. Just ignore other people who come into the sauna. There is no need for interaction at all.
11/5/12 12:04 AM
Type R

Seeing a child get raped in the shower and instead of breaking it up you only slam a locker.
11/5/12 12:09 AM
Nitecrawler
1916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Type R - Seeing a child get raped in the shower and instead of breaking it up you only slam a locker.
LOLWUT? Phone Post
11/5/12 12:12 AM
Type R

Nitecrawler - 
Type R - Seeing a child get raped in the shower and instead of breaking it up you only slam a locker.
LOLWUT? Phone Post

Penn State Scandal
11/5/12 12:14 AM
molsonman
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
Type R - The 24 hour fitness I go to has tvs in the locker room which encourages old men to stand around naked watching them.

-Wearing Ed Hardy jeans, a wife beater, and gel in your hair while only doing curls.

-Drinking coffee or monster while working out

-Not wiping sweat off the bench or machine

-Hogging too much space in the locker room with your shit scattered everywhere so I can't get to my locker

-Singing or rapping along with the music you're listening to on your headphones.

-Using weights a foot away from the weight rack

whats wrong with drinking coffee while working out?

I don't get the complaint about drinking coffee or monster drink either. I only drink water but why would you care what someone drinks while working out?
11/5/12 12:14 AM
Nitecrawler
1916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Type R -
Nitecrawler - 
LOLWUT? Phone Post

Penn State Scandal
Sorry, tired as shit and didn't get the Sandusky reference LOL. I was like "what type of fucking gym does this guy go to" LOL. Phone Post
11/5/12 12:15 AM
Chocolate Shatner
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
LOLWUT? Phone Post

Happens at Penn State.
11/5/12 12:32 AM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11/5/12 12:49 AM
Best Chris Ever
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure - Last week a lady was on the treadmill, cell phone blasting country music, NO EARPHONES, swinging her arms up and out with no regard for the people around her. I wanted to choke her out.
Where was this Phone Post
11/5/12 1:11 AM
Tank02
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defiantly in Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.